I finally got it...

You got it baby.

PM,

Did you fasten your seat belt and did the other thing ?. If not you still have time to do so ;)

Regards,
MK

wantmygcnow said:
I haent gotten it..what should I do? Iam so nervous...

Save your nerves. You'll get the letter too.

Bonehead011

FP 3rd 05-12-04
LUD 06-23/24/27/30-05, 07-01-05
RIE 06-28-05
RIE Received by USCIS 07-06-05
LUD 07-07/08/11-05
Biometrics request I-797C rcvd 07-18-05
Biometrics scheduled for 08-02-05

Punjabi_Munda said:
Biometrics notice just came in. It is for 08/12/05 at 2:00 P.M.
Thanks

I told ya, congratulations, PM.

Bonehead011

FP 3rd 05-12-04
LUD 06-23/24/27/30-05, 07-01-05
RIE 06-28-05
RIE Received by USCIS 07-06-05
LUD 07-07/08/11-05
Biometrics request I-797C rcvd 07-18-05
Biometrics scheduled for 08-02-05

free100 said:
What did I tell you yesterday!!! Congrats!

Free,

It looks like you can see the future, using your crystal ball please tell me when I'm going to receive mine.

PLEEEAASSE!!!!

Flashington said:
Free,

It looks like you can see the future, using your crystal ball please tell me when I'm going to receive mine.

PLEEEAASSE!!!!
Flashy, I wish I could see the future. I just juggled with the dates and a little logic. Dont worry yours is near too!! :) :D :)

I also just got my Bio request. it is for 8/11/05. for what ever worth it might be, I sent them a letter stating that I did not get my BIO request. this was last week. no one acknowledged that they received my letter. any ways now I got the response. concidence? may be
Assylum approved May 99
ND july/00
FP March/04
RFI March/05
BIO for 8/11/05
waiting for the plastic
good luck everyone

Wantmygcnow,

Thank you everyone for being happy for me. Its more fun to share it with your friends.
I got my notice on Friday. Right after I got my notice, I went to USCIS web-site and made an info-pass appointment for 07/25/05. I don't want to wait until 08/12/05. So, I'm going to try tomorrow to see if they will capture my Biometrics tomorrow. I think its worth a shot.
Hey wantmygcnow, I feel for you man. Did you send you RFI by registered mail. When I called USCIS she told me to call them back after 90 days. If 90 days have passed in your case since they rcv'd your RFI, I think you should call and ask them a written update/progress on your case. Good luck to you. It wouldn't be fun having GC without you for the rest of the gang who are planning to come for that victory lunch ;) :D :D ;)

Lazer,
I addressed it to the exact adress on my notification date letter. not to anyone to particular. just a generic dear sir/madam letter.
good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Punjabi_Munda said:
Thank you everyone for being happy for me. Its more fun to share it with your friends.
I got my notice on Friday. Right after I got my notice, I went to USCIS web-site and made an info-pass appointment for 07/25/05. I don't want to wait until 08/12/05. So, I'm going to try tomorrow to see if they will capture my Biometrics tomorrow. I think its worth a shot.
Hey wantmygcnow, I feel for you man. Did you send you RFI by registered mail. When I called USCIS she told me to call them back after 90 days. If 90 days have passed in your case since they rcv'd your RFI, I think you should call and ask them a written update/progress on your case. Good luck to you. It wouldn't be fun having GC without you for the rest of the gang who are planning to come for that victory lunch ;) :D :D ;)

PM, I got the response from USICS that RFI was received in March. So they did receive my RFI. Ofcourse weird thoughts go in my head like..maybe an officer looked at my medicals and said Hmm not him yet..i dont know you know how paranoia sets in..or the thing gets lost in the mail(ha and I work for USPS).....

BTW. IF i dont get my GC this year and y'all get it...there wont be a victory lunch my friend...Unless all of 2001 applicants including me get it...ofcourse we wont count ppl who are waiting to send USCIS some thing..So you better pray for me man...

Yes guys,
I finally also got my BIO notice by mail over the weekend. I'm scheduled for 08/13/2005. They surely are having their way with us. They send us a reply when they feel like it, they make us wait.... But at least they finally seem to be going in the right direction.

GrandBal,

Can you please put your timeline (preferreably in the signature) so that other members could follow the development (aka laziness) in USCIS?

guys,
after the letter that I got on Saturday (request for BIO), I got another letter today which talks about change of adress. this is wired as I have never changed my adress recently. besides, they send the request for BIO just a a day before and it does not talk about change of adress. what scare me more is the content of the letter. it reads like this.
"Your adress has been updated in our system. Due to the pending case load at the Nebraska Service Center, the processing time of your application/petition has been extended. Allow extra time for an officer to review your application. your application/petition is being reviewed by an officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made."

can any one explain what this means please. I am in a panic thinking that they have further delayed my case , or is this some kind of generic letter that they send every time there is a change in adress
thank you again