i didnt take the gardasl shot ,now what?

theadder

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,i am new here.
I married US citizen 3 months ago ,we filed all of the forms(i-485,I-130,G325A,I-765 and I-131)
I got all of the vaccines except the gardasil,as i did a lot of research,many ppl died from this vaccine and other ppl had a lot of problems after having the vaccine. I explained to Uscis why i didnt take the shot but as i see it won`t matter on the interview for GC.
If i didnt take the shot, are they going to reject the i-485?
Has somebody been in the same situation?
I can get a statement from a doctor in my country that i am allergic to yeast/eggs.Is this going to help me ?who and when should i present this document to?Can i present it at the time of the interview? Please help
Thanks

I was extremely opposed to getting this vaccine because of all the horrible stories surrounding it, it's appalling that the government are basically 'forcing' it on foreigners when their own citizens are not required to get it...I ended up getting the first (of three I think) shots and felt absolutely awful for it afterwards... :(

My mum works for the NHS in the UK and sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying that people are FINALLY taking note of these horrible side effects after a 14 year old died...

We're TTC (trying to conceive) and the injection has made me a little paranoid due to lack of research and has been connected to possible infertility in the long-term. It's just not a nice vaccine and it's appalling that, even with all the evidence and research, it's still a mandatory vaccine for the GC.

I really hope you find some way to avoid it but continue your application successfully.

yes,since 2008. its against the cervical cancer , but from 100 possible kinds of cancer it prevents only 4 and the shot is only good for 5 years. Also it costs around 400 dollars.
The bad thing is that its dangerous,women all over the world died because of it.
It`s not mandatory for US citizens , but it is for the foreigners. I am not a lab rat,so that they will test me and what about my rights,thats my body,isnt it?
Also it doesnt spread by sneezing and caughting,WHAT THE F**k?
:( I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO,but better forget bout the GC than not wake up tomorrow.!!

What a BS! I'm actually all for OTHER shots, but I did read about this one after I read this discussion, and it's just disgusting. As far as I understood there is not much research put into that one, but they still force people to do it. Unbelievable! I'm just so lucky I applied BEFORE this requirement...

If you indeed has an allergy to the yeast, go to your family doctor, explain everything, and ask to write the explanation for the CIS-approved surgeon! As far as I know one can request the waiver if it's driven by the very good reasons (which is your case IMO).

yeah i tought i can do this,but after doing a research for 2 days i found out ,after getting a statement i am allergic to yeast ,the civil cergeon must make sure thats correct ,he`s going to make blood tests and etc.
Have u read about all of the dead cases already? There is noth i can do anymore,no vaccine -no GC :(

yeah i tought i can do this,but after doing a research for 2 days i found out ,after getting a statement i am allergic to yeast ,the civil cergeon must make sure thats correct ,he`s going to make blood tests and etc.

What's the problem with that, if you're allergic to yeast?

i`d rather pay 2ice as much as the vaccine cost -to get a doc from a doctor than risk my health..sory i think we all care about our life first

U know, I'd rather pay and do those tests! Seriously! Comparable to what many, many people pay to get GC it's just nothing (yes, I understand that money are really tight at times, but there are still loans and such). And own health is priceless. :)

do u know if i can get a statement from my country that i am allergic to yeast or i should go to civil sergeon again?should i file any forms to uscis or i can just bring the statement to the i-485 interview?
Thanks

huh i am not here to be judged by someone who doesnt even know me,pls tell me u never lied in ur entire life ?
if all of the ppl were honest and good in this world i wouldnt be in this situation now,
wish u a nice day

everyone lies, just not to USCIS.

huh i am not here to be judged by someone who doesnt even know me,pls tell me u never lied in ur entire life ?
if all of the ppl were honest and good in this world i wouldnt be in this situation now,
wish u a nice day

who said i lied for something?what i said was i was getting a statement i am allergic to yeast , i just dont wanna go to civil sergeon again,thats all,ppl whats wrong with u?i am here for advise not judgement.