I can not believe my eyes.............. I am approved!!

TSC_Hope

Registered Users (C)
Howdy Folks,

The unthinkable has happened!!
I got my approval notice today :) wait wait wait let me say it in another way:
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I got it :)

After a 15 year sejour in the US, where I wentthrough undergrad, grad, and a design career of 7 years now. I have finally gotten my green card!
Whiel others have chosen to marry for papers, lottery gamblers, and yes even falsified documents to be resident of thsi country, I chose to hang in there and finish off my school and go through hell before I finally got the damn approval.
Here is the details folks

Started the RIR stuff in 1999
ND Nov 29 2001
FP June 2003
AD the notice says March 5th but I just got the letter today March 9th. Note the online stuff still says: we got the finger from you and we're processing............. :)

Hang in there Folks, it's it hard, it is hell but just hang in there.
I wish all of you a lot of luck. This site was extremly usefull and offered me a lots of hope when I didn;t find hope in anybody but god.

TSC_HOPE

Last edited by a moderator:
"Note the online stuff still says: we got the finger from you and we're processing............."

Umm. are you still giving them the finger now? :confused: Or have you forgiven them about the delay? How long between you giving them the finger, and them approving you? Perhaps you found a new strategy :):)

Now seriously: Congratulations!

Interesting to note that more and more people are finding approval notices in their mail box and the on-line updates are not current!

My I-140 approval came in the mail and the phone recording at TSC at the time still had "received" for about 3 weeks after my approval was received in the mail.

way to go!

awsome news! very good! I'm very glad for you, even though I don't know you. Partly because I think I know what you went thru. I've been living in US for 14 years (just like you)... F1, PT, F1, H1, I 485! Seen other people pass by me getting GCs, even the people I picked up from the airport when they first came to this country. I was happy for them but saddened by the fact that my case is taking so long......
And seeing all these approvals for FPs for feb, march, april, May 01 ( yes there is a trend) ,I wondered what happened to my case since my FP dates is Jan, 01 and they received it on Feb 01. My wife did hers on Feb01 and her online status never got changed!
My RD is 08/01 and ND is 09/01.
My FP is expiring soon, yet no news about my I 485.
I'm starting to think about what would be my next thing to do? when should I call the 800 number to re-schedule our FP .
I don't know what is going on with TSC, my life, my future...
I'm sure no one is happy to read this sad sad story, I feel stupid now to write this as well, but if I can't share this with you all, who can I share it with? :) So I'm not deleting it, instead posting it :)
So please pardon my rambling on for nothing....

One quick funny note... my wife said my GC is not getting appoved is because I am not religious atall, even though I laugh it off, I do sometimes wonder, what if??!!!!????!??!?? oh well.

hcmis,

A little more time .. you will have it. 14 Years is a long time and it is indeed very frustrating to see others (like even the ones you picked up at the airport on their first arrival into the US and those also whom you helped get a job and offcourse that elite few who got their drivers' license driving your rickety-rackety car and those few who had no clue what GC meant let alone the how to's and .... yep! been there , done that. The list will go on. Can't miss out on those few who promised they would return right after their grad studies but whom you convinced to get a GC ... yeah yeah, atleast I know a few ) but hey .... I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. So what if you're an athiest (okay .. make that 'NOT RELIGIOUS'), the people whom you've helped (knowingly or unknowingly) are religious enough to pray for your good. One way or another, it is going to pay off. So, just ride the wave.

3 weeks atmost, I say.

Regards,
Jaysee

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish you good luck hmcis

My prayers for you to get it soon.

Many September guys have already gotten it.

Pl call 800 # and keep pushing.

You pushed so many guys by helping them in many ways.

They are gone ( like how the elders say " they are grown and gone ........ of couse with GC )

You WILL get it soon.

We all very happy and glad to see ur approval.

we understand the pain you went through......... and finaly ended with some sweet fruit that you deserved that.........

keep us update. when Plastic card arrives to u or u go for stamping.......... would u share that u got any RFE?

Good Luck