• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I begin my American journey tomorrow...

Have a great time in the USA Simon!

Thank you for your help (I sent a message to say thank you for replying to my question, but it could not send because it said something along the lines of, "britsimon has used all of his available storage space").

I pray that some of our DV dreams will come true, just as they have for you!

All the best!

Matthew

Now with Simon gone, I'm gonna stop reading this forum. Simon explore for some good bars there at California so we can go grab a drink soon!

I don't think Simon is leaving the forum; I think he's simply changing his 'physical' address! Simon, please assure the forum that you will still be part of us.
I wish you a safe flight; together with the 'girls' of the house!

Finally he's gone! Jeezz ! Had enough of this guy! Bring on SirPercy :D:D:D

Best of luck Bud! You better have a nice barbie prepared for when I move to Cali ;)

I don't think Simon is leaving the forum; I think he's simply changing his 'physical' address! Simon, please assure the forum that you will still be part of us.
I wish you a safe flight; together with the 'girls' of the house!

Absolutely correct - I am going to be checking the forum over the next few days - and I will be busy once I get to the other side - but I am fully intending to carry on my involvement in the forum!

Safe journey britsimon! !. We need you in this forum, hoping for your soon come back in the forum..:)

All the very best to you my friend!!! Have a safe trip and please do acknowledge us of your safe landing if possible.
Enjoy!

Amazing. My wife has been off work since December getting ready for the move, and the removals company came and cleared us out yesterday with things that will be shipped to us in around 10 weeks time. However, we managed still to fill 12 suitcases with stuff that my wife says is essential for us to have with us during those first 10 weeks. So piece of advice, don't underestimate the amount of luggage you will need. I thought we were travelling light!

Amazing. My wife has been off work since December getting ready for the move, and the removals company came and cleared us out yesterday with things that will be shipped to us in around 10 weeks time. However, we managed still to fill 12 suitcases with stuff that my wife says is essential for us to have with us during those first 10 weeks. So piece of advice, don't underestimate the amount of luggage you will need. I thought we were travelling light!
Business class or excess baggage? :p

Are you flying BA LHR-SFO? If so that was the same flight we took not so long ago :) . There was only one other flight landing around the same time we did so immigration was pretty quick - hope it is for you too.

My friend... ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD to you and your family in this new step and new home.
I have a question... what do you mean you thought you were traveling light... YOU ARE!!! your wife is a genius!!! Only 12 suitcases for 10 weeks? I don't think I can do that... I use 2 big suitcases for a 1 week trip!!! She is my hero!!! :p

My friend... ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD to you and your family in this new step and new home.
I have a question... what do you mean you thought you were traveling light... YOU ARE!!! your wife is a genius!!! Only 12 suitcases for 10 weeks? I don't think I can do that... I use 2 big suitcases for a 1 week trip!!! She is my hero!!! :p

Hahaha ! I calculated you will take 20 suitcases veronice :rolleyes:

Certainly the best user in this forum and probably one of the nicest guy in the world.

Good luck with your new life in new world.

Keep us updated.

By the speaking of San Francisco, i m going to listen Global Deejays-Sound of SF.

My apologies, i am a lil bit high.

Business class or excess baggage? :p

Are you flying BA LHR-SFO? If so that was the same flight we took not so long ago :) . There was only one other flight landing around the same time we did so immigration was pretty quick - hope it is for you too.

Business on Virgin (Premier economy). I'll still have to pay for extra luggage because when she got to the hotel she sent me out to buy another bloody suitcase! 13!