I am turning into the board jerk!

TheRealCanadian

Volunteer Moderator
As of this moment, I am starting my protest against VSC's slow handling of my case. My RD is 8/28/01, and I've been waiting for almost two months now for VSC to get around to looking at my RFE response. I'm mad! :mad:

Now, I considered what to do. I could call the INS and complain, but that does nothing. We all know that. I could call my Congressman, but until 18 months are up not much will happen on that front. I could picket VSC every day, but it's just south of the Canadian border and it is getting really cold up there at this time of the year. Add to that the principle of being employed at the time of ajudication, and that would be self-defeating.

So, all that's left is for me to take it out on you. :)

From here on in, if someone in September or October gets approved, you have my congratulations when you make a statement about the misery of July and August waiters. Anyone who hopes that November or December gets started soon needs to ensure that they say "only after July and August are done."

I'm sorry to be a big poop, but I'm going to take a stand!

Okay now take it easy

Now we all know that protesting will not get you anywhere.

So take a deep breath

Stretch and make your body as long as possible

Slowly dive down and grab your ankles with your hands

Move your head as far between your legs....

You know what to do next!
:D

Hope you get approved soon

I beg to differ on the issue about being a jerk, In my personal opinion you have in fact become a very valuable member, with the kind of advise and answers that you give to questioners.

as far as the GC process is concerned you know it and I know it and all the filers know it, its UNPREDICTABLE.

;) :p :D

realcanadian, what's the chance of INS lose 485 file?

My friend had a such bad experience. Do you think INS may lose your file even you have a repeipt? Please answer

Re: realcanadian, what's the chance of INS lose 485 file?

Originally posted by kia
My friend had a such bad experience. Do you think INS may lose your file even you have a repeipt? Please answer

Oh I have a receipt, all right. The IIO told me last week that the case was with an officer. The same officer that's approving september and october cases by the dozen, I'll bet.

No justice, no peace! Free the July and August filers!

Cool down TheRealCanadian :)

TheRealCanadian,
We can all feel ur pain. As we all know there is nothing u can do but vent on somebody. As u said its really getting cold up north. So dont even think of going there and picketing. The only outcome of that is, u would probably freeze urself.

So take it ease... just go out and take look outside .. and relax...
drink a cup of cold water or something ;)

Take it easy buddy.... i hope ur appoval will come soon... who knows may be today...be positive my friend :)

take care buddy

realcanadian

Do you know there is any way that INS can locate your file manuelly? I am just curious.