I am the happiest man on the earth!

shadow26

Registered Users (C)
I am approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On March 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thank you!

Yesterday, I was really lost hope. Today during the break time I call USCIS automatic case status machine, and was about to hear regular message i used to hear, but first words was: "On March 15, 2007 ....."

Ohh man I love those guys at Nebraska Service Center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They know how to make a man happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys who help don't lost hope and gave advices.
MGTgrl and Don Chinche if you guys will be around my area I own you!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you guys! I love USCIS, I love this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Wonderful feeling, isn't it?

BTW, i've checked processing dates online - looks like USCIS decided to do something, finally. Though my case status online remains the same .

Pozdravlayu!

Please, accept my best congratulations! OT DUSHI POZDRAVLYAYU!
Hope to receive good news from USCIS soon, too.
So far, I am stuck in name check for 29 months...

Thank you guys who help don't lost hope and gave advices.
MGTgrl and Don Chinche if you guys will be around my area I own you!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you guys! I love USCIS, I love this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Shadow my friend, I am so happy for you!! My heartfelt Congratulations to you! Your prayer really worked and miracles happened right??!!! Welcome to the GC club! It feels good to see my friends join too! Let's all get together and celebrate!

Now you can visit your friend in Canada!!! You realy wanted to get it this month, and your wish got fullfilled! Congrats again!

We can call it "Madness March at USCIS".
Too many people were approved this month!

MGTgrl oooohhhh yeahhhhhhh. I am going to Canada for couple of days!
I don't need visa anymore to go there. I am FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just checked my e-mail and found that CRIS send me 4 messages today 2 messages at 10.00 am, another 10.12 am and 10.17am.

Few days ago I congratulated you, now I am at the same boat!
It's a great feeling! Now I'll be waiting for Plastic Permanent Residence Card:)
While I am waiting,I'll be packing my clothes for short 2-3 days trip to our neighborhood country!

Congrats! Wonderful feeling, isn't it?

BTW, i've checked processing dates online - looks like USCIS decided to do something, finally. Though my case status online remains the same .

Ohhh yeaaahhh after almost 3 years since I first time applied that's the best feeling)) Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, accept my best congratulations! OT DUSHI POZDRAVLYAYU!
Hope to receive good news from USCIS soon, too.
So far, I am stuck in name check for 29 months...

Spasibo ogromnoe!
While you wait you better pray

You may use my prays.

O USCIS, relying on your infinite goodness and promises, I hope to obtain your decision within [put some numbers] days, the help of your grace, and life everlasting, through the merits of [put your service center here], Immigration Officers and fastest FBI namechecks

Amen

I hope it will works for you too! ;)
Actualy March is a great month for approval.
Udachi, ne terjay nadezhdi!

I got new LUD, but date is the same: March 15th

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 15, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

I waited for my GC 5 years. Now I see waiting time is around 3 years.
Can you tell me why is it in your posts it says Eligible for Citizenship: April 2008. If you was approved on 3/15/07 how can you be eligible for citizenship in 2008?
I was approved in 2005. BCIS gave me back 1 year, so I will be eligible to apply for citizenship in 2009.
Please explain very interesting.

Based on military service, I just get this information yesterday, I don't know exactly if it's right. My recruiter will find out. I've checked USCIS site and yes it is, 1 year!

Congratulations!

I waited for my GC 5 years. Now I see waiting time is around 3 years.
Can you tell me why is it in your posts it says Eligible for Citizenship: April 2008. If you was approved on 3/15/07 how can you be eligible for citizenship in 2008?
I was approved in 2005. BCIS gave me back 1 year, so I will be eligible to apply for citizenship in 2009.
Please explain very interesting.