I am no Terrorist, any advice?

I am married, and my case is pending 5 years. How can I meet my husband and when? How about our class law sue ? What is the other information from DC attorney?
Dear Selam All ,
I think the point is labeling you as a terrorist is unacceptable , but if you look deep there is always something immigration will come up with to hold people from getting this privilage , if there is a legitamte reason then there will be no problem ,but making different excuses most unheared of are what make people frustrated and angry, we do appreciate our status but we don't appreciate the way immigration categorize us , old asylees like hecate, asylee_1999 or mr know better, initially there was a cap , they didnot reach that cap for green cards not a single year , when they are sued they eliminated it but found a way to hold people by 212 a 3 b . The problem is not we don't appreciate , the problem we facing a mentality that don't like us to be here un the US , look at every other category (H1) for example , the delays are way too much , the fees immigration is getting is by far making most of its revenue but they are holding decisions and not allowing or dis-allowing people in, if hecate got rejected 10 years back he would have been in Canada or some where else with his family and totally new life , there is no humane way in holding peoples lives with such an entity ( deport or not-deport), seperate a 4 year old from a parent or loved one for no reason .perhaps the only reason is they know that much you disclosed in your personal statment when you applied for assylum , but if you are the same person and came through a DV lottery and never disclosed it you will be a citizen , so does that make America safer? The issue my friend is we need a welcoming environment that can make us feel we part of it not look at us as a terrorists , but since we here and have kids , life and friends we will dig in to get this label off our shoulders and then we can think what next.

dear selam all ,
i think the point is labeling you as a terrorist is unacceptable , but if you look deep there is always something immigration will come up with to hold people from getting this privilage , if there is a legitamte reason then there will be no problem ,but making different excuses most unheared of are what make people frustrated and angry, we do appreciate our status but we don't appreciate the way immigration categorize us , old asylees like hecate, asylee_1999 or mr know better, initially there was a cap , they didnot reach that cap for green cards not a single year , when they are sued they eliminated it but found a way to hold people by 212 a 3 b . The problem is not we don't appreciate , the problem we facing a mentality that don't like us to be here un the us , look at every other category (h1) for example , the delays are way too much , the fees immigration is getting is by far making most of its revenue but they are holding decisions and not allowing or dis-allowing people in, if hecate got rejected 10 years back he would have been in canada or some where else with his family and totally new life , there is no humane way in holding peoples lives with such an entity ( deport or not-deport), seperate a 4 year old from a parent or loved one for no reason .perhaps the only reason is they know that much you disclosed in your personal statment when you applied for assylum , but if you are the same person and came through a dv lottery and never disclosed it you will be a citizen , so does that make america safer? The issue my friend is we need a welcoming environment that can make us feel we part of it not look at us as a terrorists , but since we here and have kids , life and friends we will dig in to get this label off our shoulders and then we can think what next.

you are right

Let's all of us individually come with a suggestion, no matter what you have in your mind, share your suggestion, to fix this 212 a 3 b, may it be any thing and see some one has a good idea, I would say lets pick one day and all of us sent a letter with our problems to Janet Nepalitino, and inform her how wrongly we have been charged and how badly our mental stability is effected, when there will be hundreds of letters in mail it should get her attention.
I think there will be better suggestions from others, may be some thing will work this issue out, please come up with some idea and we can all unitedly decide what should be our action combined.

Well I wish I have information more than you do , I totally feel you and know how hard it is being seperated from your spouce, I wish I am Napolitano , Holder ,Clinton or Obama OR you know what I wish I could raise my voice loud enough to let those people hear your cry , I understand how is for you but thats all I can do now till we have a breakthrough for the sake of a wheeping parent, wife or husband been seperated by mere injustice victimized in home country and victimized in a hosting country for being victims in thier COP.
I am married, and my case is pending 5 years. How can I meet my husband and when? How about our class law sue ? What is the other information from DC attorney?

Hi Guys,
I tried to scan it but I couldn't, I did type wrote most of the letter that I recieved it last week, take a look and tell me what you think!!!

The status of the service requested:

Due to high volume………….

Case has been put on hold because the petitioner appears to be inadmissible pursuant to terrorist related grounds of inadmissibility under section 212….
In late 2001 the USA Patriot Act significantly broadened the definition of terrorist-related activity and of terrorist organizations. In additional amendments to the INA, such as Real id Act of 2005, further expanded the reach of the terrorist …. As a result many individuals, whose cases were adjudicated before late 2001, are now affected by these inadmissibility provisions. Individuals may fall under these provisions even if their action were, for example, carried out under duress or were carried out in support of resistance groups. Individual who engage in terrorist-related activity, as currently defined in INA, are not eligible to receive most immigration benefits.

To address the situation of individuals affected by amended terrorist-related inadmissibility provisions, but who don’t pose a threat to the USA, Congress has passed law providing the secretary of homeland security with the discretionary authority to exempt individuals from these provisions in some cases. Since late 2006, pursuant to existing exercises of secretary of homeland security’s discretionary exemption authority, US Citizenship and immigration has exempted individuals from the terrorist-related….that would otherwise apply to them in approximately 11,000 eligible cases. However, thousand of cases remain on hold because, while currently no exercise of exemption authority that applies to these cases the applicant appear to be otherwise eligible for the benefit sough and may benefit from future exercises of the secretary exemption authority.

USCIS is working closely with agencies in DHS…….

Hi Guys,
I tried to scan it but I couldn't, I did type wrote most of the letter that I recieved it last week, take a look and tell me what you think!!!

The status of the service requested:

Due to high volume………….

Case has been put on hold because the petitioner appears to be inadmissible pursuant to terrorist related grounds of inadmissibility under section 212….
In late 2001 the USA Patriot Act significantly broadened the definition of terrorist-related activity and of terrorist organizations. In additional amendments to the INA, such as Real id Act of 2005, further expanded the reach of the terrorist …. As a result many individuals, whose cases were adjudicated before late 2001, are now affected by these inadmissibility provisions. Individuals may fall under these provisions even if their action were, for example, carried out under duress or were carried out in support of resistance groups. Individual who engage in terrorist-related activity, as currently defined in INA, are not eligible to receive most immigration benefits.

To address the situation of individuals affected by amended terrorist-related inadmissibility provisions, but who don’t pose a threat to the USA, Congress has passed law providing the secretary of homeland security with the discretionary authority to exempt individuals from these provisions in some cases. Since late 2006, pursuant to existing exercises of secretary of homeland security’s discretionary exemption authority, US Citizenship and immigration has exempted individuals from the terrorist-related….that would otherwise apply to them in approximately 11,000 eligible cases. However, thousand of cases remain on hold because, while currently no exercise of exemption authority that applies to these cases the applicant appear to be otherwise eligible for the benefit sough and may benefit from future exercises of the secretary exemption authority.

USCIS is working closely with agencies in DHS…….

Yes I got the same letter, in the first paragraph they apologized for the delay, and the rest what you typed, I received the same letter, I guess their responses are standard paragraphs, last paragraph was giving a hope as they will process quickly after the review is completed.
Thanks for putting it here.

" As a result many individuals, whose cases were adjudicated before late 2001, are now affected by these inadmissibility provisions. " i don't get it. aren't most cases that are on hold are after 2001, mostly 2005? and did they say how long will the review to take? what kind of review is it that takes 10 years, hmm i wonder, in 10 years you can grow a tree. maybe this review is for life time, they'll give us green cards when we are in death bed..

Last edited by a moderator:
" As a result many individuals, whose cases were adjudicated before late 2001, are now affected by these inadmissibility provisions. " i don't get it. aren't most cases that are on hold are after 2001, mostly 2005? and did they say how long will the review to take? what kind of review is it that takes 10 years, hmm i wonder, in 10 years you can grow a tree. maybe this review is for life time, they'll give us green cards when we are in death bed..
It is hard to understand the language they use, to conceal most info, and a scape goat language, you also mentioned that one of your friend got green card without a fingerprinting, as a matter of fact it could be a bad news as USCIS issued green cards and they may take some back, if there are issues with FBI, I am not saying that, I just saw it on Utube "USCIS Approves Green Cards Despite Pending Fingerprint Check" if you copy paste you may see an attorney interview on radio for such cases, please understand this is just a share of thought with my little knowledge.

Dc lawyer thomas regland's survey questionaire--regarding indefinte 212 a 3 b hold

hello everyone,

background on my individual case: Well, I am awaiting for the decision from the USCIS when they sent me the letter saying "inadvertent letter was sent and the hold is not because 212 A 3 b" when congressional office asked them for the unnessary hold.

DC lawyer Thomas Regland just sent me a pdf survey file in email with the topic
"Indefinite Hold on Adjustment of Status Applications Based on INA § 212(a)(3)(B) Potential Plaintiffs Questionnaire"

You all should be getting this email from him. Guys, participate. Be sure to send him the questionaire filled out or fax it.
I think this is the best approach. Even after they removed my hold in a clearly written letter signed by the USCIS secretary, they are not responding. This is not fair.

Thomas questionaire asked to email the response to this email. Please contact the address below.
Email your responses to Avirtue@duanemorris.com or to fax to Ashley Virtue at (202) 776-7801.

Heloo every bady,
I received the same letter fro Dc lawyer Mr. Thomas. This is a good opportunity to do some thing. People who want joy to do this action, please email to Mr. Thomas as soon as possible. We should discuss what we fill out on his survey. People should unite in this moment to do certain job. Hopefully, God bless all of us.
hello everyone,

background on my individual case: Well, I am awaiting for the decision from the USCIS when they sent me the letter saying "inadvertent letter was sent and the hold is not because 212 A 3 b" when congressional office asked them for the unnessary hold.

DC lawyer Thomas Regland just sent me a pdf survey file in email with the topic
"Indefinite Hold on Adjustment of Status Applications Based on INA § 212(a)(3)(B) Potential Plaintiffs Questionnaire"

You all should be getting this email from him. Guys, participate. Be sure to send him the questionaire filled out or fax it.
I think this is the best approach. Even after they removed my hold in a clearly written letter signed by the USCIS secretary, they are not responding. This is not fair.

Thomas questionaire asked to email the response to this email. Please contact the address below.
Email your responses to Avirtue@duanemorris.com or to fax to Ashley Virtue at (202) 776-7801.

Dear all,

In DC Attorney survey, he asked us to do media. What do u think guys to answer Yes or No?

Hi guys,
Is there anyone who knows about CIS Ombudsman? Do you think that they can help us?

Thanks

Ms usa21 can you post the questionnaire on here or on 212a3b@gmail.com for extended benifit and please contact all you know to join its time to activate every body also The Walker , cotaidus , therouk,Nepali asylee and the rest lets spread the word to all who still in the shadows
Dear all,

In DC Attorney survey, he asked us to do media. What do u think guys to answer Yes or No?[/QUOTE]

hello, every one, it's time to join Mr. Thomas.
Dear Asylee_1999,I might be wroung,but I don't believe justnjust is a lawyer,I am in email contact with him and he emailed me a lawyers's number that he is been talking to,i googled the name and read his prifle,to tell you the truth,even if justnjust is a lawyer,and it happens to be the one he emailed me his information,I will hire him after having read his profile and resume.Most if not all of us are going through immigration issues right now

guys, I hope everyone is filling out the forms send by the DC attorney Mr. Thomas .I would say this again, if you read about this guy's resume, it looks like he's been dealing with complex cases including our famous 'hold related to inadmissibility 212 a 3 b'. People, I believe the end is near, let’s get on board. I know some are worried about the question concerning media. Yes, most of us come from countries with oppressive types of government and have always been shy from the media due to possible retaliation, but guys, if I can't stand up for myself, do I expect a law maker(congressman/senator) to be courageous enough to stand up for me, even though he/she doesn’t know my story. To be fair ,I think there are those who will not do the media no matter what, even Americans, so if you don't want to, just check 'NO' to the media question, let this not stop you from filling out the form. BTW, is anyone out here attending the Denver meeting today, please share your experience.
USA5,it looks like you are now on the forum,you are welcome to join the people willing to work with Mr. Thomas,I know the CIS Ombudsman has been advising people to wait for the law to to be changed.
Cheers

i went to attend the Denver meeting. The Denver meeting was a community outreach program for Islamic people, this meeting not about just this bar, just to clear it up. so i did feel my case was unrelated to what most of the people were there for. yes, chief of the USCIS for this region with other valuable guests were present. I sat there 2 two hours and listened to how to file application for naturalization. Only two people raised their hand when asked how many people have green card and plan to file naturalization forms. i was going to ask about this bar but then we were told to write questions and pass them on. unfortunately because of some family emergency i had to get off in 2 hours. from my point of view, for our matter this meeting was a waste of time for me. but again, i didn't stay all the way so let's here what HopeforBest says about it...

i went to attend the Denver meeting. The Denver meeting was a community outreach program for Islamic people, this meeting not about just this bar, just to clear it up. so i did feel my case was unrelated to what most of the people were there for. yes, chief of the USCIS for this region with other valuable guests were present. I sat there 2 two hours and listened to how to file application for naturalization. Only two people raised their hand when asked how many people have green card and plan to file naturalization forms. i was going to ask about this bar but then we were told to write questions and pass them on. unfortunately because of some family emergency i had to get off in 2 hours. from my point of view, for our matter this meeting was a waste of time for me. but again, i didn't stay all the way so let's here what HopeforBest says about it...

Thanks for the update Cortaidus. In thesame light, i recently did another service inquiry and they sent me thesame Bullshit automated response about my case being hold for 212. So there are still handing out thesame non sense letter.