I am no Terrorist, any advice?

The day has come

All

I have good news to share, I received the following email the other day “...............we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card................”

I thank this forum for giving me hope during my darkest days and providing me invaluable advice and perseverance from the day I stumbled on this site. It has been more than a decade and a life journey with a lot of unknown’s and that changed my life in an unexpected way. There were days that I gave up on everything but my faith was strong it kept me going. I know some of you are still waiting to hear your faith, I am sure whatever happened to me and others will come knocking your door. Please pray to whatever God you believe in, he might not respond today but he will tomorrow. Until all of us are on the same page, I will be checking on this forum to share my experiences.

Thank you to hecate, Deep Trigger, JosephEsf, HBA and others that I did not list here for being the engine behind this forum, contacting Anwen Hughes and sharing whatever information you were able to get hold of. Thank you for the Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna for creating this forum and allowing us to share our misery, courage, love and for creating a family and a friendship like no other. Finally thank you, to Anwen Hughes for speaking and fighting a battle for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
[
QUOTE=Tj112;2680882]All

I have good news to share, I received the following email the other day “...............we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card................”

I thank this forum for giving me hope during my darkest days and providing me invaluable advice and perseverance from the day I stumbled on this site. It has been more than a decade and a life journey with a lot of unknown’s and that changed my life in an unexpected way. There were days that I gave up on everything but my faith was strong it kept me going. I know some of you are still waiting to hear your faith, I am sure whatever happened to me and others will come knocking your door. Please pray to whatever God you believe in, he might not respond today but he will tomorrow. Until all of us are on the same page, I will be checking on this forum to share my experiences.

Thank you to hecate, Deep Trigger, JosephEsf, HBA and others that I did not list here for being the engine behind this forum, contacting Anwen Hughes and sharing whatever information you were able to get hold of. Thank you for the Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna for creating this forum and allowing us to share our misery, courage, love and for creating a family and a friendship like no other. Finally thank you, to Anwen Hughes for speaking and fighting a battle for us.

[Congrats, well deserved]

Hello all,

It appears that lots of cases are released from hold and are now being adjudicated. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate those of you, who are finally putting this ordeal behind you, and ask you to kindly let the rest of us know if your green cards have been predated or not, and if yes, how far back!! we appreciate your feedback.

Congrats tj112
In a short matter of time hopefully we will all get our greencards I am hoping by the end of February we should all receive some notice of action, please understand it is not the end of struggle, we should consider class action law suit for USA citizenship, I believe most of the approved cases are from one year back date from the date of approval, i.e. if some one is approved today 18th of February 2014 the date on greencard will be 18th or 17th of February 2013 and we need to complete another mendatory 4 or 3 year 9 months prior citizenship application, to my understanding asylum greencards do have AS# which is in jeoperdi if questioned after travelling back from the country of persecution, if any one wishes to go for any missing link its a risk, I also raised this question with Anwen while on line with deep trigger and she said the same thing, if you guys wish to get complete justice class action lawsuit for the purpose is the right thing, not that I wish to go back home but just so we know we should struggle for citizenship after receiving our greencards.

H1B File Transfer

Hello,

My Name is Nabeel and am working for A Company,My Visa is getting expired next month 8th 2014 and I94 on March 14th .I got an offer from B company which i need to join next month 01/2014.Still my company A did not file my visa extension premium process they told by this weekend or next week they may start my visa extension premium process.But Company B is telling confidently that they will transfer my visa and file my extension in premium process.

Please suggest me weather i can join Company B or you want me to wait until i get my visa extension approved.

Thanks,
Nabeel

Hello all,

It appears that lots of cases are released from hold and are now being adjudicated. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate those of you, who are finally putting this ordeal behind you, and ask you to kindly let the rest of us know if your green cards have been predated or not, and if yes, how far back!! we appreciate your feedback.

mine is back dated to 2013. I waited for 12 years

Congrats tj112
In a short matter of time hopefully we will all get our greencards I am hoping by the end of February we should all receive some notice of action, please understand it is not the end of struggle, we should consider class action law suit for USA citizenship, I believe most of the approved cases are from one year back date from the date of approval, i.e. if some one is approved today 18th of February 2014 the date on greencard will be 18th or 17th of February 2013 and we need to complete another mendatory 4 or 3 year 9 months prior citizenship application, to my understanding asylum greencards do have AS# which is in jeoperdi if questioned after travelling back from the country of persecution, if any one wishes to go for any missing link its a risk, I also raised this question with Anwen while on line with deep trigger and she said the same thing, if you guys wish to get complete justice class action lawsuit for the purpose is the right thing, not that I wish to go back home but just so we know we should struggle for citizenship after receiving our greencards.

I really hope that we will go for class action law suit for USA citizenship. Even though I am still waiting for my GC approval.

Got my GC yesterday, mine was backdated one year like most people after waiting for more than a decade.

Not fair

Got my GC yesterday, mine was backdated one year like most people after waiting for more than a decade.

It is not fair and that is why I, deeptrigger and some others are asking to proceed for class action lawsuit for USA citizenship

green card ...

Hi All

I received the following message in an email moments ago:
"The USPS reported that they picked up mail from USCIS containing your new card on March 3, 2014."

This forum has been a powerful source of information. I came across it about a year ago and read through
the 70-or-so pages in one sitting. Many commentators here are resourceful, intelligent and encouraging.
In many ways, the collective expertise here exceeds that of some immigration lawyers. United effort yields
its fruit, indeed.

I waited almost ten years to get my green card. Patience, prayer and updates from this forum will be the
memorable features of this ordeal.

May God look favorably on all of your cases here. Be encouraged,

"For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning."

Impressive Oromo! Please share with us all, if your card reflects only one year of backdating like everyone else. Thanks

Hi All,

Congrats for those who got their GCs, I wish the rest a good luck.

I got my GC in Feb 2013 and it was one year back dated (Feb 2012).

I agree with hecate that we should consider class action law suit that may expedite our citizenship.

Regards,

I have not even received my asylum yet and I fear I will also be waiting a very long time. If some of you decide to pursue a class action lawsuit and I am eligible I would certainly join. If not I would still cheer you on and become involved somehow. Maybe we can get a lawyer to do it for discount or even free, since a case like this would bring them publicity. If you guys win, maybe this will stop the injustice for other generations as well.

Here is the new and final update on my case. I am very happy to share it with all of you. Thank you!

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On March 17, 2014, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Here is the new and final update on my case. I am very happy to share it with all of you. Thank you!

On March 17, 2014, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

HBA Congratulations!!!
I wish the same for the rest.

Congra HBA, it seems that 2014 is the year for most people, hope the distress for others will end soon as well.

[Congrats HBA]