I am no longer Curious!!! I am APPPPPRRRROOOOOVEEEDD!!!!!!!

We all are very very happy to see big relief for u, you deserved it, congratulations to you and family. Your baby has bring good luck for u . :D

Biryani is due on you, where ever u like:D :D :D

Be happy and keep remember us in prays.

Any news about wolfman?

Good Luck
HTML:
 ____        ____   ____   ____            _
            / ___| / ___| |  _ \ __ _ _ __| |_ _   _
           | |  _ | |     | |_) / _` | '__| __| | | |
           | |_| || |___  |  __/ (_| | |  | |_| |_| |
            \____(_)____| |_|   \__,_|_|   \__|\__, |
           _....._                             |___/
       _.:`.--|--.`:._ FROM C.G    __.......__
     .: .'\o  | o /'. '.        ,-"``           ``"-.
    // '.  \ o|  /  o '.\       |;------.-'      _.-'\
   //'._o'. \ |o/ o_.-'o\\      ||______|`  ' ' `    |
   || o '-.'.\|/.-' o   ||      ||------|            |
   ||--o--o-->|<o-----o-||     _;|______|            |_
   \\  o _.-'/|\'-._o  o//   (```"""""""|            |``)
    \\.-'  o/ |o\ o '-.//    \'._       '-.........-'_.'/
     '.'.o / o|  \ o.'.'      '._`""===........===""`_.'
       `-:/.__|__o\:-'           ``"""=========="""``
          `"--=--"`       ...----"""----...._
    /             \   .-'  o    o    o    o   '-.
    |'-...___...-'|  /  o    o    o         o    \
     \    '='    /  /__o___o_ _ o___ _ o_ o_ _ _o_\__
      `'._____.'`                                    \
       /   |   \    _________________________________/
      /.--'|'--.\   ~`-`.__.`-~`._.~`-`~.-~.__.~`-`/
   []/'-.__|__.-'\[]\                             /
           |         `-._______________________.-'
          []

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!! Just like many other said - you deserve it!!! Very glad to see old applications get approved. Hope mine will come soon too.

Congrats. Now I should take the title of "curious" :)

Hey George,

Very happy to hear of your approval. Enjoy your freedom and congrats on the baby that is on the way.

As I mentioned in the title, I should now take over the title of "curious" because I am on a roller coaster ride similar to yours. Lets see when I will give up this title.

later,

saras

George - Your story is very inspirational...You should post this in the more initial boards(Labor, I-140), to motivate all the 'waiter s' to keep the faith.. and hang in there !!! Congrats, anyway !!! :)

Congratulations!

I am so glad to hear your approval! Hope my interview next month will
be as good as yours.

CuriousGeorge,
Congratulations!!! Finally it is your turn! You have been very supportive and informative to this forum, I know everyone appreciates what you've done!
Enjoy your freedom!!

P.S. Yup although both of us got our GC from TN, I still don't recommend people to do so, you know why :p

Wow, thanks for this great response guys!! I didn't expect so many congrats! I really feel like you people are a part of my extended family. I've spent so much time on this forum, its like you and all your issues all live with me every day. I actually discuss your problems with my wife! (Mrs. CuriousGeorge) :D
I will be around, but probably less often. You can send me a private message if I don't respond to a thread.

tmc, TheRealCanadian, srisubu, krr720, MOG123, 1fineday, gchunger, savior1, BaSh, kperias, rgeneblazo, NAIMINC, Patel Kishan, austin_eda, RVG, TSCguy, julfl, ihack1, Safari_TSC, naveenmgm, lastminute, gsala, MD_Rockville,
Thanks for all your kind wishes and congratulations!!

tanjar, Rolando68
I will be around. This forum has become a part of my life now. Thanks for your kind wishes.

HDBoy,
It sure is a relief. Its like a wall has been removed from my path. Thanks for your kind wishes.

unitednations,
Yes I was being secretive about the actual date, just in case the officer was to have read this forum. There aren't very many people who get interviews in Miami on a particular day, and if you're getting an EB interview, you can easily be singled out, as there are less than a handful per day. Also as you may have predicted, I was concerned about my TN status possibly causing an issue, even though both law firms told me there was no problem with that. I'm sure I was the only TN-based EB3 interview in Miami this week, maybe even this month, so my case is quite specific. If he reads it now, its already said and done.
After I was approved at the interview I did not want to drive any more attention to my case or its possible issues. I didn't even consider asking him why my case was transferred for fear of him noticing something and saying "Hey, wait a minute here...." and causing another delay. I can only assume that my transfer was indeed random. It may also have been caused by the fact that I called the TSC number too many times in the past. Who knows. Both lawyers are confident that there was nothing wrong with my case, and the transfer was just random. I will live with that one. Personally I continue to believe its part of the backlog reduction effort at TSC. Thanks for your kind wishes.

april2002filer,
You've been waiting almost as long as me. My RD was April 4th. You're approval should be very very soon. Thanks for your kind wishes.

tombaan,
That's so funny! How did you know I've been waking up? (I have been) Thanks for your kind wishes.

PrinceofJungle,
Thanks for the cake, pizza and burgers! The best food groups! Wolfman's interview is next month. I hoping his and poongunranar's eventual interviews go well also.

Safari_TSC,
Your case is also almost as old as mine, and I think your approval will be very very soon. Thanks for your kind wishes.

saras76,
You are in my prayers. I hope your situation gets straightened out soon. It is very unique, and I hope it doesn't cause you more grief than you need. Thanks for your kind wishes.

IFiledOct2002,
Thanks. If you want you can just post the link to this thread on one of those forums, I won't mind if you do that. I'm sure it can be inspirtional to some who are at the bottom looking up at this often daunting process. But to others it may seem like the approved folks have no regard for the feelings of those who are stuck waiting in line. I don't want to sound like I'm tooting my own horn too much. It can be depressing sometimes when you wait for so long and all these people get approved on this forum, so I don't want to rub it in. Thanks for your kind wishes.

poongunranar,
You are in my prayers. I hope you get your interview notice very soon. The Atlanta office is definitely a bitch to be in line for. Thanks for your kind wishes.

wolfman,
You're almost there. The dates of our cases are so similar. Similar RD, Similar TD, and even the ID is only a month apart. Will you spend the night in Miami, or will you just drive down for the day from the gulf coast? Best of luck at your interview. Thanks for your kind wishes.

chongyip,
We are among the select few who are following the TN -> GC path. Its like we're the ambassadors on this forum for that method of getting a green card. Two years ago, I would have said that its ok to take this path, but now that the laws have changed a bit, and having seen the potential problems that you almost had, I truly agree that there is too much risk to take this route, even though it is very possible to complete it successfully. The amount of possible pitfalls makes the process even more stressful than it should be, putting the burden on the applicant (i.e. you and me) to make sure that the case continues down a smooth path.

congratulation !!! curiousGeorge family

curiousGeorge buddy

finally !!!!!!!!

what a release to hear your approval, you deserve it!! i really enjoyed all your post here in the past, but today's post is the best.

good luck to you and your family! today i am happy :D :D :D

yay!!!

Fantastic news, I have been following your case and updates all along - I am so happy for you - it feels like I have been approved!!!!