I-94 question: URGENT

peace0901

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have changed my H-1 (four times) since the last time I visited India.
The I-94 card in my passport expired.
Currently, my I-485 AOS is pending and I am leaving US to visit India and return using AP document.

1. Do I need to turn in all I-94 s of H-1Bs I got (bottom portion) along with the I-94 in my passport ?????

2. Do I need to give a copy of my I-485 notice from INS along with the I-94 at the time of departure??

I would appreciate your prompt response.

Hi,

I have changed my H-1 (four times) since the last time I visited India.
The I-94 card in my passport expired.
Currently, my I-485 AOS is pending and I am leaving US to visit India and return using AP document.

1. Do I need to turn in all I-94 s of H-1Bs I got (bottom portion) along with the I-94 in my passport?????
------ You have to surrender ALL your I-94 ( detach the right side lower part I-94 from H1 transfer approval notices) at airline counter before departure take a Pin or staple and staple all your I-94 and give it at Airline counter ( better make the copy of each I-94 front and back and keep it in your immigration file for future)

2. Do I need to give a copy of my I-485 notice from INS along with the I-94 at the time of departure??
----- You don’t need to give I-485 receipt when you depart US. When you enter show your passport, AP and fill up I-94 form if they ask for I-485 receipt at POE then only show I-485 reciept