I-94 Clarification

sm_v

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody tell me whether this is a problem?
I got my H1 extended. The new I-94 card that came doesn\'t have any validity date stamped or written on it.
Will this be a problem when I travel out of USA

Thanks in advance

No Title

Do you mean H-1 transferred? Your H1 approval should have the date. But in any case, the next time you go out and come back in, (assuming you have a valid visa), you\'ll get a new I-94. And when you depart the country, I-94 really is no big deal, you can always give your old valid I-94 or this, but the airline really won\'t care.

H1 visa Validity , Please Help ... URGENT

Hi ALL,

I have some doubt regarding the validity of my H1 visa. I was working in US with an H1 Visa.Due to some requirement I had to move to Europe .It has been 3 months now I am out of US. Now again I am getting an oppurtunity to go to US.My H1B Visa is valid till 2004.My previous company has not cancel the visa after my leaving country as I had moved to diff location of the same company.Under these circumstances, Can I come back to US with the same visa ?If yes then till how long? The current visa which I have,has multiple entry option.Is this sufficient for my re-entry? If not then what all documents do I need to produce during my entry?
Anybody who has any idea about it.... Please suggest

Apart from multiple entry...

you might be asked to show proof that the employer still needs you or is still employing you. recent paystubs, letter from employer etc.

H4 problem

Hi,

I entered US on H4.At that time my husband was working for one company. Recently he changed his employer and he got his H1 visa transferred. Do I also need to change my H4 status to get I-797.will it be
Legal if I won’t change it?
Now INS is asking for my I-797 (H4 approval notice) which I don’t have with me. Will there be any problem if write a letter to INS saying that I do not have my I-797. And my visa, which was stamped on the passport, is valid until 2004. Can anyone please help me in this case,

Thank in advance

No H-1b visa for indian nationals.

Is it true that INS is not approving new H-1b visas to indians. I heard that even people on H-1b visa are having hard time coming back from india. US embasy and consulates in india are not issuing h-1b, student or visitor visas. How long will it take before they start issuing new visas. I know some I20\'2 has been revoked for new students from india.

Heaven: dont believe in rumors. needhelpme please read on

Why does INS ask for your H4?
When your husband changed company he should have applied for your H4 too. It will be better if you go to home country and get the new H4 stamp if you are trying something else.

Eb-2 catagory MBA USA.

B.Sc dgeree NY
MBA degree New York
Marketing Manger 4 years
Total management experience 7 years
I485 filed Sep 2001
FP done February 2002
EAD applied April 2002
Company is planning to close or sell off the business. What will be my options if INS ask for RFE and my company no longer exist or I got laid off. I am waiting for EAD and then will start to look another job.