I-765 Ead Online Application Guide

I-131, RFE on photo, "TWO ADIT PHOTOS"

I got a weird RFE for my online-filed I765/I131. I have already received my EAD. My wife and I filed together and she received her EAD and AP. But in my case they are asking me to send "TWO ADIT PHOTOS". I thought ADIT means the old photo format which they have discarded. I had the sent the "front view" photo 2 months before as part of supporing documents. I sent mine and my wifes photo together. She got her AP and EAD, I got my EAD and RFE for AP.

Does this mean they lost my photos and want me to send extra phtots?
Or do they actually want me to send old-style ADIT format photos?.

I will call USCIS and find out on this Tuesday. In the mean time If anybody had such experience or know anything like this, then please let me know

Thanks a lot

Hi,

Has anyone recently completed their EAD (I-765) application online ?

If so, can you post links and experiences. This article is dated in 2004 and some of the links that it has are either broken, or moved and I am not sure if this is accurate.

-haathi with an immigrant blog

GHEBAUER said:
Hi hossamny,

First , i've contacted an immig. officer (this was regarding my I485 (EB3 WW - PD current), because it should be processed long time ago , but was transfered to local office , and the pain continues there...i'm working on all fronts !!! :rolleyes: ) , and i've asked them about the docs wich must be sent to them for the EAD process , and their answer was :
- copy of confirmatin receipt ,
- copy of my I485,
- copy of my current EAD card
- copy of my I94 ;

They said that , these items will be enough , but just in case they will need something else , i will be notified by them !!! Yesterday i saw an LUD on my EAD aplication, so that means that they do something about this !!!
In the matter of my I485 , i'm continuing to pressure them on all fronts...and belive me , i will not stop ....after 6 years and 4 EAD's ....!!!
Good luck to you and everybody else on this forum , and i hope the info provided here will help !!

regards,

ghebauer

Hi guys , yesterday i've received appointment for FP biometrics ( Code 2 ) , for my EAD aplication , so it looks that everything is fine with e-filed aplications and if everybody follows step by step , and aplications are filed correctly , there should be no problems !!!

Good luck to all of us , and God Speed !!!

Making Appointments at ASC for I-765

People here are automatically assuming that they need to make appointment with ASC upon e-filing. Following is the extract from the USCIS website:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1RCRD

Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

If you are E-Filing Form I-765, you do NOT need to submit paper photographs and you do NOT need to self-schedule an appointment at an Application Support Center for the electronic capture of your biometrics. You will receive a notice in the mail from the USCIS that will provide you with your USCIS-scheduled appointment for capturing biometrics and photographs at an Application Support Center.

You MUST bring the following materials to your biometrics appointment, or processing of your Form I-765 will NOT be completed at your scheduled time:

Biometrics appointment notice.

Photo Identification. Acceptable kinds of photo identification are:

Passport or national photo identification issued by your country, or

Driver’s license, or

State-issued photo identification card.

It is evident that one should wait for the notice and then follow-up. In my previous renewal, no photos were required for EAD renewal, photos were required for I-131 Parole

I filed for my EAD card (e-file) renewal. I received appointment letter for FP and photograph. I completed that requirement. At the time of filing the I-765, I did not realize that I will need to travel internationally in near future. My question is, can I still file for I-131 via e-file OR I should file paperbased application. Please advice.

Also am I going to receive a receipt notice via mail. Only document that I have received from USCIS is appointment letter for FP.

e-filed EAD renewal on july/04/06
august/15/06 they received supporting documentation - as they requested for i-485 application-
i-485 still pending
175 days passed from the original filing date
135 days passed from the date that they received the supporting documentaion
2 INFOPASS appointment- no result-
no more intermEAD
sent letter(s) saying" i-765" outside normal processing time"
called the 800 # and filed for case status inquiry
RFE dec/11/2006(after 5 month from filing!) for special registeration
LUD and e-mail Dec/26/2006 RFE rcvd
LUD Dec/27/2006 (no change to the msg)
NOW WHAT?
they said they need 60 days after they recvd the RFE to decide
I can't wait no more!!
Any help or advice?

I765 Efile error

Hi I filed I765 (L2 Dependant) application online today. I made an error by entering the nationality field as USA. All the other information is right. I have paid 180$ online. What should I do now? I am planning to send photo copy of all the supporting documents. Will they reject?

Please advice.

Thanks
Geo

can it be true???

Hi guys, yesterday (jan/03/07)I was told by an immigration officer over the phone that my I-765 was approved last week! and I should receive the actual card by next week!!
here is the thig that drives me crazy: my status still shows " RFE received and we will notify you within 60 days" ONLY LUD jan/04 no e-mails after that.

I-765 filed july/05/06
FP july/28/06
RFE dec/11/06 rcvd dec/26/06
Any one with similar sitiuation( got to know that he was approved over the phone with no updates) please advise.
Thanks to you all

I-765 Approved

I got the three magic e-mails " card production ", finally I got the approval.
it took me 6 month this time but hey, nothing comes easy
Thank you all guys for the help, support and the useful information. my lawyer use to put me down and with the help of all of you guys, I don't need him any more. I will keep in touch
:) Peace :)

All.,
My EAD/AP Expires in August 2007, However we had a plan to travel during July/August.

Just want to know, how many days before the expiration we can apply for renewal..for EAD/AP..

Thanks
Yarra

EAD renewal ..

Hi guys, Could someone please clarify the following

1) I was under the impression, that one should apply for renewal of EAD 90 days before the original one expires. But just saw USCIS site with the information, that one should apply 6 months before the original one expires. Any comments ?
here is the link http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

2) I have filed for renewal last night for myself and my spouse. I have submitted the apps and later realised that, i had given wrong date for "Date of application" for the previous EAD app. Will this be an issue ?

3) Just curious! What happens to the status of the person who have used EAD (using AC21) and I-485 gets rejected later on?

Thanks
Jack

Time frame to receive FP notice for I-765???

Hi!

My wife applied for her I-765 (new) on January 8th, 2007 via efile system. She sent all of her supporting documents (INCLUDING TWO PHOTOS) to TSC when our I-485 applications are pending on the same date. We have waited for the FP notice as the online receipt notice instructed. She received the paper receipt notice a few days later. However, she still has not received the FP notice from TSC yet!!!

Can anyone tell me how long it takes for that FP notice to arrive the applicant? Or Will my photos which were sent to TSC with other supporting documents be enough for her application?

In my I-765 case, I filed it via mail and I just included two photos and didn't go to ASC for FP at all. I wonder whether my wife's I-765 case is in order or not......

Finally got the ASC appointment notice, but.....

Yesterday, I finally got the ASC FP appointment notice. However, the appointment date was January 26th, 2007 which was already passed by. So, I think my wife should be going the following wednesday for FP done.

Anyone who has experience about rescheduling this FP? Should she call ASC for specific Wednesday appointment rescheduling? Or is it just going to be walk-in?

2nd EAD approved :)

My 2nd EAD approved, and cards are mailed.
E-filled with VSC on Jan 14th. FP done on 02/06/2007, AD 02/07/2007.

Followed all the steps given by the moderator of this thread.

Need your Help on I-131 filling!!!

Guru's,
I just submitted the I-131 e-file for me and my wife.
on the receipt it says

Next Steps:
Send supporting documentation to the address below, if required.
• For information on required supporting documentation for this application, see the BCIS Form Instructions
links listed at the following Internet address: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm .

but this link does not work.
Which documents should I send...?
could some one provide me the list.
Can I send all the documents for both the application in one folder ?

Thanks

2nd EAD

Gurus,

I have applied for mine and my wife's Second EAD online. I got an Finger Print Notice (Code 2) yesterday .. Is that Normal? I did Finger prints (Code 3) the first time on 04/2006?

When i checked my status online, it shows the Case is Pending w/TSC... However, on my Finger print Notice SSERVICE CENTER shows MSC... is that OK or do i have a issue here?

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 25, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks,

socialmix said:
Gurus,

I have applied for mine and my wife's Second EAD online. I got an Finger Print Notice (Code 2) yesterday .. Is that Normal? I did Finger prints (Code 3) the first time on 04/2006?

Thanks,

Yes, it is normal.
They will take your picture and the index fingerprint for your new card.

andy

socialmix said:
Gurus,

When i checked my status online, it shows the Case is Pending w/TSC... However, on my Finger print Notice SSERVICE CENTER shows MSC... is that OK or do i have a issue here?

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 25, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks,

Hi ,
I second andi_garcia on his statement !!! Everything is normal , you did the Code 3 , for I485 , now you have to do the Code 2 for I765 , as normal process !!! When you apply online , all the aplications go to MSC , and it is posible to be transfered to TSC , as per your Notice in your aplication status online !!! Hopefully , after you do the FP Code , they will aprove it fast , but from what we see on this forum here , all these are delayed , mostly the e-files !!! I'm in the same situation also !!!

So , good luck and keep us informed !!!

ghebauer