I-765 Ead Online Application Guide

Is it Possible to correct an e-filed EAd ?

Today I filed my EAD and made some mistakes
1). Forget to enter the date of entry into the US
2). Forget to mention AOS Pending or 485 Pending.
3). Forget to enter I-485 receipt number
4). Entered the last EAD application date as EAD application date.

Any suggesstions about how to correct it?

Or reapply my EAD ?

Regards

Question about online AP renewal

Hi,
I am planning to apply for AP renewal online. I have a few questions:

1) One of the things that the "I-765 Ead Online Application Guide" sticky mentions is that I have to send a copy of the I-485 petition. The problems is that my lawyer filed a really thick bundle as the petition. Do I need to submit the entire thing or just the main application form or something else. Can someone please clarify this.

2) What do you mean by the "Online Status of my I485 receipt"

3) "Copy of I-140 Approval Petition " -- I dont have it yet. It has been filed concurrently. What do I do

4) "Copy of Previous EAD mailer" -- Do not have it. What do I do?

5) "Copy of Previous EAD mailer". Do not have it. What do I do?

Please help and TIA.

re:

In the e-filing option for I765 is it possible to have one address as permanent (where the card will go) and the other as local (where we can get (photographs)

e-file vs paper filing

Gurus,

Is there a definite reason for efiling rather than paper filing ? How much time exactly do we save? Maybe paper filing is less hassle?

What do you guys think?
Thanks...
ers_md

Supporting Docs

eb2_I485_RD0901 said:
Even if you did not check it Please go ahead and send the docs.. no harm in sending them now

With TSC no use of taking risk ... .we all know how these guys work ! There has been a lot of discussion about the 90 days rule in case of iEAD when an RFE has been issued.
Please be extra cautious when you are using your EAD for working.

Send them the docs as soon as possible.

When did you apply ?

Hi eb2_I485_RD0901,
I just send a copy of my current EAD card. Will that be enough as a supporting doc? I asked my Lawyer she said if you are e-filing then that should be it. Can you confirm that please?

re:

Guys.
I just efiled my I765 (was planning to paper file earlier).
I mentioned H1B as my status now .But the guide mentioned H1. Is that OK or should i write something to explain this in my supporting documentation that i need to send.

re:

i e-filed for my ead yesterday i.e 3rd april. i got appointment for taking photo with asc on 26th april. now my ead expired on 27th july. am i safe or should i try and go to ASC earlier. i tried closer ASC's too but had the same waittime there too.

EAD,AP renewal and address change

hello gurus

My current EAD will expire on june 28th 2005 and AP in july.I am moving to another city in a week.I am planning to e file my renewals.
- do i have to apply for change of address before applying for renewal?
- If yes...will i have sufficient time to get the process done before EAD expires ( photographs,fingerprinting etc)

please guide me friends.

thanks
srikvln

****Very Important**********
I E-filed my EAD application at April 1st, I saw all the application after April 1st should send supporting doc to Chicago office, instead of TX office, is that true? Somebody please confirm, thanks.

re:

where did u read this. in the confirmation printed for me after e-filing, it said that i should send my docs to CSC service center.

Gurus Please Help

Primary Applicant SSN entered in Derivatives E-file I-765 case.
How can we ammend the application ?
Derivative has appointment for fingerprinting and photograph for tomorrow 4/12/05. Should we post pone it ?

EAD Efile: supporting doc? what are they?

I have EFiled my EAD renewal. But I am at loss about supporting doc. I looked at the I765 instructions and didn't notice anything that I need send to the Services Center. Can someboday with experience in EFIling help me on this? What should I send?

Thank you,

Reply to my question "Is it Possible to correct an e-filed EAd"

I sent them the online application I have filled with errors and highlighted the errors with a highlighter. Corrected application and all the supporting documents
Old EAD, 140 Approval, 485 Receipt, Passport First, VISA & Last page, Driving License and Old EAD mailer.

Got the Approval 0n 04/18/2004 and received the physical EAD on 04/26/2005 for both me and my wife.

Thanks

Hello Gurus ,

I am filinf EAD and AP online , can you please answer the following questions, I really appreciate it.

Current Immigration Status ?, My H!B is expired , should I used Advance Parole?

For AP , What should I use for the questions For how many trips?

Can I say 1 trip or more than 1 trip?

Thanks in advance

I have gone through the forum for the required document we need to submit for EAD and AP.
I donot understand why we need to submit I 140 approval copy (Its no where mentioned to submit) and a cover letter.In the confirmation letter its clearly mentioned that we should use that letter as Cover page.
Is it not we are submitting the documents which are not asked to..to avoid any delay or pressuming some query....Just Iam curious.

e-Filed EAD yesterday (05/25/05)

I e-Filed EAD yesterday. Got the receipt #'s, took an appointment with ASC on tuesday(05/31/05). Sent the supporting documents to VSC address provided in the the confirmation receipt.

I-765 and Advance Parole Filed online - Do I have to mail ?

Hi,

this is a great forum, Thank you all for all the helpful tips.

I filed my I 765 and AP for renewal Online a few weeks back myself and have a apointment in next few days to visit a USCIS center for FP and Photos.

:confused:

If yes than can you guys help me and provde me a list of Documents I need to mail out with a mailing address PLEASE.

Thanks a Ton

Manish