I-765 Ead Online Application Guide

documents for previous EAD

What are these document you have listed in the documents to sentto USCIS for efiling applicaion EAD. I don't have with me. Are these must?

- Copy of Previous EAD mailer
- Cut out mailer of previous EAD Approval.

EAD application filed for OPT on F1 visa.

I have applied EAD for OPT(optional practical training) on F1 Visa. Now while filing for EAD on Adjustment of Status, should I mention that I have previously filed for EAD and this is renewal or I should select as new EAD application.

I took fingerprint and picture on Thursday, and the last updated was change the following Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Richlee 168

For me also LUD has changed twice but message has not. It still says 30-90 days from receipt date. What does LUD change mean?

Current status option

I was using the efile system today for EAD renewal and had a quick question about the current status options-
For parolees there are 3 options

DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)
DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION)
DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH)

If Ive entered the country on a AP document which option is the applicable? Seems like DA but just wanted to be sure.

Please reply soon.

Thanks

My LUD also changed twice, 1st 1/3/05, 2nd 1/24/05
I-765, RD 12/06/04
Finger print, 12/30/04
It also says 30-90 days from receipt date.

HELP!!! ERROR on EAD e-File

I am having extremely bad luck today when renewing for EAD online. I swear to God that I specifically pay attention to the 1st page where I should enter my FAMILY NAME then GIVEN NAME. So I did. and I check it 10 times. Then after I paid the $175, the system generated PDF copy was open, I was shocked to see my names were switched!! Now the application records my first name as Last name and Last name as first.

First time on e-file and already a failure. I will call them tomorrow, but at the meantime, any expectation? Gurus, please help!

Anxiously,
chuyim :confused:

Need Help in sending supporting documents for EAD and AP

HI,
I am applied for EAD and AP online. My question is do i need to send the supporting documents individually or both in the same cover.

If in the same cover, seperate packages for EAD and AP or one set of documents would be enough?

Appreciate any responses.

Thanks,
Ravi

richlee168,

My online EAD appln. was filed at NBC. Never received any Official paper notice so far. Online message says similar to yours.

Any comments?

pdramesh2000 said:
richlee168,

My online EAD appln. was filed at NBC. Never received any Official paper notice so far. Online message says similar to yours.

Any comments?
I received the notice in less than a week.

How to schedule photo/signature/fingerprinting for EAD???

richlee168 said:
I took fingerprint and picture on Thursday, and the last updated was change the following Monday.

Pl help !!!! I did my EAD efiling on 12th Jan, the PDF Receipt generated says do not schedule appointment, rather I will get an intimation when to appear. Can anyone please clarify whether I should keep on waiting for some kind of intimation or I should go ahead and schedule by calling 800 # (If yes, pl let me know this 800 number where I could call and schedule my photo/signature/fingerprinting)

shivapva,

If I were you, just go ahead and schedule the appointment.

You have nothing to lose, beside they may schedule you 2 or 3 weeks from now.

In my case, I efile on 12/6 and was schedule on 12/30. I was told I need confirmation number when I show up. But, when I arrival at district office @ Jacksonville, I showed the security guy the PDF receipt he lets me in and did not asking me any question.

I even feel call 800 scheduling is waste of my time.
I should have drop by Jacksonville office earlier w/o appointment, I believe they will take my finger print and photo as well.
If your district is local, give it a try just driving there, again, you have nothing to lose.

Question - my 485 is pending at VSC should I be mailing the docs there or to the lockbox in Chicago?

Q2: What did people select H1 or H1B?

Thanks
SG

I-765 filed Electronically but failed to print

I have followed the instructions from this thread and efiled my I-765. Unfortunately I have not printed the efiled application ( I have printed the confirmation Receipt though). My guess is that my pop up blocker prevented the application from being poped up after my payment (atleast thats what my friend has said).

I read the Next Steps in my confirmation receipt and it asks to bring a copy of e-filed application along with confirmation receipt to the Application Support Center. I have the confirmation receipt but I do not have the e-filed application.

I am really disappointed as I wanted to do file my I-765 without commiting any mistakes

Please advice.....

Hi

I efiled my EAD/renewal and submitted the supporting docs on 02/18.On the efile application it says ' Do not self-schedule appointment with your ASC- you will get a receipt with the appointment details. Does this mean - I should wait. My ASC is Newark.

Thanks
SG

In my case the confirmation receipt said to make an appointment.

In my case the confirmation receipt said to make an appointment.

Question

I also e-Filed recently, sent the support documents and received a receipt notice.

After that I scheduled an appmt at the local office.

Will they be sending me an appmt letter for the Photograph, or
Should I just turn up on the day of the appmt with the necessary documents.

Regards

Just show up for the appointment

I got the appoint for my EAD FP (mine was filed at csc) the very next day I called - I went there with my EAD application and cover - the ASC already had my appointment sent to them already. I didnt receive nor go with any appointment letter

ASS harrasing in VA Alexandria

E-filed my 3rd EAD . Took appointment at the ASS. I reached at the apointment time. Was made to stay in a line outside in cold weather for 30 mins . After 30 mins was called inside. Made to stay another 1 hr . My # was called and they toook pic and index fingerprint.

They are just harrasing us. We pay the taxes and do everything legally even then we are not given the Green card.

Its better to paper file rather than go through these hassles.

Thank You,
il_labor