I 751-VSC transferred case to CSC email...

transfer to VSC also

Hello guys, my online status shows that my case was transfer to California service center on feb 26 09. I guess we're all on the same boat for good!
may we expect faster processing?
how likely do CSC schedule interviews?

thanks

filed i-751 august 7 08
receip date august 8 08
biometrics appoinment sep 11 08
waiting ever since.

stillllllllllll am stuck my RD is july 9th i dont know whats going on whewwwww didnt receive any transfer notice.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you guys how excited i just I got approval an email!!!!!!!!!! Please nobody give up VSC is working, FINALLY.

Here's my timeline:
I-751 removal conditions :
- sent I-751 VSC April 4/12/08
- NOA 1 year extension April 4/18/08
- Biometrics appointment May 5/28/08
- waiting time....
- changed address 1/02/09
- LUD 01/05/09
- no further touches...
- 03/03/09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 2008 filers...here we go.

I got the email about transfer on 02/25/09 and the online status shows the case was transferred as of that date. However, I haven't received a physical letter yet. I wonder why it's taking so long.

Hopefully we all get our GCs soon.

moogs, if it makes you feel any better, I got the email on 2/25 as well and still have not received the actual letter. very anxious. i actually got my biometrics letter (july 08) before getting the letter notifying me that they got my application and the 1 yr extension (end of september 08). I know we have to be patient but....Did any of the people who got the email on 2/25 get their actual letter in the mail yet?

moogs, if it makes you feel any better, I got the email on 2/25 as well and still have not received the actual letter. very anxious. i actually got my biometrics letter (july 08) before getting the letter notifying me that they got my application and the 1 yr extension (end of september 08). I know we have to be patient but....Did any of the people who got the email on 2/25 get their actual letter in the mail yet?

I didn't yet, but I really don't care. The letter is gonna say exactly the very same thing that I got by email and has no legal value.

I aso got the email on feb 26 but have not recieved the physical letter yet.Anyone recieved it yet?I'm nervous because i just moved and i'm not sure if they'll send it o my old adress or send it back or what
thanks

My status online says that my case has been transfered to california on feb 26 09 but i have not gotten the letter by mail yet. /should get it soon.

Not sure.

My status online says that my case has been transfered to california on feb 26 09 but i have not gotten the letter by mail yet. /should get it soon.

I have received the transfer email since 02/25-2009 and have not recieved a mail letter notice.I really dont care,since i never got the i 797 stating extension of work or travel.I know i am legally here and pending so thats fine enough at the almost 8th month of waiting.Time for approval soon.

i lose hope already one of my friend who filed in sept her case is transferred already to california so maybe my case is stuck in vermont and it will takes forever. oh well

Someone who applied in june 2008 and who's case was transferred to CSC from VSC has been approved yesterday. Hope ours will come soon.

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=276595&page=30

5th March 2009, 02:36 PM
love&laugh
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2009

I got the "congrats" letter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ad me!!

Applied for I-751 06/17/08 to texas
got transferred to vermont last year
got transferred to California 02/17/09
got "congratulations" letter 03/05/09
waiting for the 10 years permanent card now!

Update: I finally got my "your case is transferred to CSC" letter today, (I got the email on Feb 25th). Letter came from Vermont...I guess that's why it took it 3 wks to arrive. Case is still pending though.... :(

Timeline:
Applied July 08
Fingerprints: Aug 08
NOA regarding extension with 1 yr Sept 09
email about transfer to CSC Feb 25th 09
letter about transfer to CSC March 17th 09

zombie, did you get any paper mail from USCIS about the transfer yet?

Someone who applied in june 2008 and who's case was transferred to CSC from VSC has been approved yesterday. Hope ours will come soon.

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=276595&page=30

5th March 2009, 02:36 PM
love&laugh
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2009

I got the "congrats" letter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ad me!!

Applied for I-751 06/17/08 to texas
got transferred to vermont last year
got transferred to California 02/17/09
got "congratulations" letter 03/05/09
waiting for the 10 years permanent card now!

did anyone of you guys who were transferred to CSC hear anything back? I thought that was supposed to speed up the porcess. It's already April and I have not heard anything.

did anyone of you guys who were transferred to CSC hear anything back? I thought that was supposed to speed up the porcess. It's already April and I have not heard anything.

waitinpatiently, I am also waiting patiently :). No word on my case yet though I see others who were transferred on the same day (2/25) are starting to get approved. Hopefully soon!

waitinpatiently, I am also waiting patiently :). No word on my case yet though I see others who were transferred on the same day (2/25) are starting to get approved. Hopefully soon!

Sgsnathan, I was transferred on 2/25 as well. It looks like a whole bunch of us got moved that day. Hope we hear soon. :rolleyes: