I 751-VSC transferred case to CSC email...

livelife

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys,
VSC just sent me email about my case being transferred to csc. I applied in June/08. Has anyone recieved similiar type of emails?

thanks

Not yet, but I think VSC is transfering cases from June08 (RD) and on.
That's good news for ur (I applied at the end of July) since CSC will process cases according to original RD.
They're probably gonna delay the CSC I-751s but they're being approved in 2/3 months so it's a good thing for everybody.

Wohoo

Not yet, but I think VSC is transfering cases from June08 (RD) and on.
That's good news for ur (I applied at the end of July) since CSC will process cases according to original RD.
They're probably gonna delay the CSC I-751s but they're being approved in 2/3 months so it's a good thing for everybody.

I am hoping my case gets transferred that would make me happy.Sarrebal we have the exact same timeline so i am kind of looking at your timeline for when i will get approved.And if they send from June onward we are in the batch and since we almost at the 8th month marker of waiting maybe we will get placed at the top of the batch in California.Either way California gets approvals in 2-3 months so in a sense we migt get approved faster or may not based on the wait time so far what do u think Sarrebal.?

I am hoping my case gets transferred that would make me happy.Sarrebal we have the exact same timeline so i am kind of looking at your timeline for when i will get approved.And if they send from June onward we are in the batch and since we almost at the 8th month marker of waiting maybe we will get placed at the top of the batch in California.Either way California gets approvals in 2-3 months so in a sense we migt get approved faster or may not based on the wait time so far what do u think Sarrebal.?

CSC will definitely prioritize the older I-751, as it should be. If they have to put us behind all the CSC people who applied in Dec08 and on, then it doesn't make any sense and it's not even fair.
Based on that, people who just got their files forwarded to CSC should start getting their approvals soon. I think we're in (me and you with RD of 7/31/08) for a 2-month wait approximately.

I got the email too. It says my case was transfered to California. I applied at the end of June and they received it on July 2nd, 2008. I think they are going to work with the old cases like our cases.

Hello guys,
VSC just sent me email about my case being transferred to csc. I applied in June/08. Has anyone recieved similiar type of emails?

thanks

Livelife did you receive it by mail or only by email? I got it by email and waiting to receive it by mail, thats the email says that I am going to receive a notice about the transfer.

I am in the same boat...Filed July 2008 - VSC, RD 07/07/08. I just got an email this morning stating that my case is transferred from Vermont to CA.
Livelife, How long did it take to get the hard copy of the notice in the mail?
Also, if they decide to interview us, does that mean we need to travel to CA?

I am in the same boat...Filed July 2008 - VSC, RD 07/07/08. I just got an email this morning stating that my case is transferred from Vermont to CA.
Livelife, How long did it take to get the hard copy of the notice in the mail?
Also, if they decide to interview us, does that mean we need to travel to CA?

Add me to the transfer list please.I think if we have interviews it would be at our local District Office not in the State of California.I expect since i got an email i will get a letter in the mail about the transfer soon.

Just got the same email. I just copied it so that everyone else can read what it exactly says. Hope we get approved soon guys. Good luck to all.

On February 25, 2009, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

The processing time for I-751 in CSC says 6 months.......hope it doesn't take that long ....it would make no sense if it does

Last edited by a moderator:
I have filed I-751 in July 2008 and didn't get any notification that my application has been transferred to CSC. What could be the reason?

Hello

I have filed I-751 in July 2008 and didn't get any notification that my application has been transferred to CSC. What could be the reason?

Maybe your case has already been transferred and they are sorting through cases which would mean that soon you should get the email or letter in the mail stating the transfer.

Maybe you filed at the end of July but your application has been received in August.
What is the RD on your NOA?

CSC Transfer email

Hello everyone i also got an email today from USCIS about the transfer of my case from VSC to CSC.How long does it take to recieve the hard copy in regular mail?Do they send it the same day as email?
thanks.btw i sent my documents for I-751 on aug 21 2008 to vsc.

I didn't get the email or letter yet but my case status online is showing that my case has been transferred to CSC, too on Feb 25, 2009. Got 2 dependent children filed jointly with my application. But theirs haven't been transferred yet. Wonder why.