I-751 Timeline List

Vega,

Should not you be eligible to apply for Citizenship? I read the discussion again on page 5 as below and I think you are. Did you call them to check?

Here is what the guide says,

"If you are applying based on 5 years as a Permanent Resident or 3 years as a Permanent Resident married to a U.S. citizen, you
may file for naturalization up to 90 days before you meet the continuous residence requirement.

well the date on my CGC is 12/04/(and whatever the year was). I can apply three months ahead so I can send the stuff in after 04/09 . but I hope this I-751 gets done before that. The last thing I want is to ask them to process more stuff when they are having a hard enough time processing whats already there. If the GC goes through before 04/09 I ll send the N-400 right on 04/09. Otherwise I ll wait a month to send the N-400 in.

I guess Vega will be getting his card soon , from the VSC processing dates it says that they are processing september 23rd 07 ,

I hope you are right man. its about time. I am getting tired of waiting. I don't put much stock in their processing dates though. They have processed some from late october 07 when I am still waiting according to some other boards. Another guy who filed on the same day as me was done back in march and then they decided they were gonna go back and start processing the transfers from Nebraska and texas and put the locals on hold until they cought up with the those. so one group was late already (transfers) and then to delay the locals as well!! anyways I hope you are right

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checking in. I filed in April '08 in California, was issued my NOA a week later and did my biometrics in May. My case still reads as pending on-line - anyone else still waiting from those dates, or did anyone get their card yet?

Just checking in. I filed in April '08 in California, was issued my NOA a week later and did my biometrics in May. My case still reads as pending on-line - anyone else still waiting from those dates, or did anyone get their card yet?

There are few people applied in April and only 1 person received it according to the list.

well the date on my CGC is 12/04/(and whatever the year was). I can apply three months ahead so I can send the stuff in after 04/09 . but I hope this I-751 gets done before that. The last thing I want is to ask them to process more stuff when they are having a hard enough time processing whats already there. If the GC goes through before 04/09 I ll send the N-400 right on 04/09. Otherwise I ll wait a month to send the N-400 in.

I read somewhere that if you file your n400 , they generally approve the 751 faster , I am not sure , just quoting

i really dont understand why do they even send new cases to vermont when they are already backed up , why dont they send some of the back logged cases to CSC as well , normally 751 filers from nebraska , texas are advised to file at the CSC so i dont understand the logic as to why they send these files to vermont

but again its uscis , even God does not know how do they work

I also applied in April,in may biometrics done,still waiting.I applied to TSC but they sent my documents to VSC.

Hi,everybody!
I would like to know about citizenship package.Anyone has knowledge what documents are reaquired?

It has been 4mths for me since I applied. I started to think I am one of the unlucky ones who will be waiting more than usual. If CSC started to receive packages from other centers then ofcourse we will be put in next folder.

nickusa123 any updates?

Mailed 6/30
Received 7/2
Notice dated 7/8
Biometrics Notice dated 7/25
Biometrics Appointment 8/15

Got there about 11:30am. The notice said 12pm. Showed GC and driver license to the receptionist. Filled in a form. Waited about an hours. Got it done and back to Parking Garage 12:40. Paid $13 parking fee!

BTW, where to check status of my case?

Mailed 6/30
Received 7/2
Notice dated 7/8
Biometrics Notice dated 7/25
Biometrics Appointment 8/15

Got there about 11:30am. The notice said 12pm. Showed GC and driver license to the receptionist. Filled in a form. Waited about an hours. Got it done and back to Parking Garage 12:40. Paid $13 parking fee!

BTW, where to check status of my case?

Go to the site: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
and click on Case Status Online. Follow the instructions.

Holy hell I haven't been here in two years?

Greets, hope everyone's cases are moving smoothly.
My wife and I mailed her 751 to Vermont on August 14th.
Sent certified, USPS said they got it on August 16th.
Today on August 22nd she got her 1 year extension letter :)

Not too shabby.

Portland,OR

hi everyone, I have filed my I-750 at CSC in fabruary 2008 and after six months my case has been transfered to the portland field office awaiting an interview call. Anyoneone with the same field office and situation please share your experience with me. And does anyone knows how long does it take to receive the interview letter from portland field office.

baltimore2008 and someitguy added to list. baltimore2008 I assumed your case is in VSC

I have applied in April.I saw on Visa journey website those who had applied on may,2008 in CSC.They are getting their approvals.We are unlucky.Not getting approval yet.Gurnland and yaksir we are on same boat.:confused: