I-751 Timeline List

telegraphroad added to list.

Vega didnt I tell you that you will be approved soon , anyway just getting a feeling how VSC works , they issue a 1 year extension and then they forget about it , they do not touch your file again for another year , basic mentality is oh they have their extension already so why shud we move our butts and do some extra work and give them the approval before hand

guys in cali are lucky though , they seem to get approvals in a matter of 3-4 months

Very cool, 3 of us had their card ordered on the same day! Looks like they were doing a lot of work yesterday :)

Lakelady

which state do you live ? I am asking because I saw that you mentioned that ur case was transferred from Vermont to California

Mailed 1751 on October 16
Rcvd by USCIS Vermont Center October 17
Check cashed Oct 24
NOA Rcvd Oct 26
NOA Rcvd Dec 13, BIO Appointment Jan 04
Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 27, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by sbr2007; 27th August 2008 at 04:12 PM.

This is Justnew2 approval

Hi everyone,

This is Justnew2,

I got my approval e-mail yesterday as well but could not log on as justnew2 again bcos I forgot my password and was unable to reset.

Congratulation to everyone that got approval yesteday

Submit-5/19/08

Thank you wifey246,

I could hardly believe my eyes when I read the e-mail.

I guess we will see soon in citizenship zone, try to come early:)

Justnew

Lakelady

which state do you live ? I am asking because I saw that you mentioned that ur case was transferred from Vermont to California

I live in Ohio. BTW.... I messed it up, I was so excited yesterday....

My I-751 was mailed 5/19/08 to Nebraska! (Vega, please update, sorry, too excited!). I just found the receipt from the post office.

So my dates were 5/19 (mailed), 5/27 (NOA), 6/20 (Bio), 8/26 (card ordered)
MUCH quicker than I expected, and the processing time online is still showing dates as of 07/15!

So does anyone know if you receive a message saying: I-751 approved? Or is it just: ordered card production?

What's weird though is I got a second email at 2:45 a.m.this morning. I wonder how long we have to wait for the 10 yr GC to arrive.

Somewhere I read that the second e-mail is supposed to signal that your card was mailed(although I can't confirm that its true). The card usually does get in within a week. I don't know why the hell they say card production ordered when they actually mail the card when they send you the e-mail. what do they want? Appreciation for how efficient they are that they can produce a send a card in 4-5 days...? AFTER making you wait for a YEAR!. anyway i just hope they don't send it to the wrong address as they did with my BIO appt:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere I read that the second e-mail is supposed to signal that your card was mailed(although I can't confirm that its true). The card usually does get in within a week. I don't know why the hell they say card production ordered when they actually mail the card when they send you the e-mail. what do they want? Appreciation for how efficient they are that they can produce a send a card in 4-5 days...? AFTER making you wait for a YEAR!. anyway i just hope they don't send it to the wrong address as they did with my BIO appt:)

I agree with vega. I got the first e-mail at night and the next morning got the second e-mail and on the same day, I got the card in the mail. I got the first e-mail on sunday night and got the second e-mail and card on monday. My card was mailed on Friday, 2 days before I got the e-mails.

lakelady,

Our application was mailed the same day (5/19) and we got our approval the same date too- 8/26.

I recieved only the card production ordered e-mail.

I believe we are going to get the actual card by the end of this week or early next week

I wish everyone all the best in this journey and see u soon in citizenship:)

Justnew2

Last edited by a moderator:

Makes sense... I received the first e-mail at 1:45pm and the second one at 10:45pm. Good point, not sure what they want, maybe confuse us? :)
Wow, that was one long year for you. I guess I was lucky as some other folks here that waited about 3 months. I was expecting to wait until November or so. Good luck everyone!

lakelady,

Our application was mailed the same day (5/19) and we got our approval the same date too- 8/26.

I recieved only the card production ordered e-mail.

I believe we are going to get the actual card by the end of this week or early next week

I wish everyone all the best in this journey and see u soon in citizenship:)

Justnew2

I'll post here when I receive the card. Very interesting to find someone who both mailed the form and got the e-mail on the same day! Good luck with citizenship!

Hi yakisir and grunland,

Is there anyupdate from your side.I am still waiting and those who had applied in May are getting approvals.Please if there anyupdates then let me know.If anyone of you are setting appoint to visit local office then also keep update.

Thanks

Hi yakisir and grunland,

Is there anyupdate from your side.I am still waiting and those who had applied in May are getting approvals.Please if there anyupdates then let me know.If anyone of you are setting appoint to visit local office then also keep update.

Thanks

hi capitals,

no update from my side.. I am not planning to set up an appt for now.
Maybe if I dont get it by the mid Sept. then I might think about it.
I am not sure if it would be helpful to setup an apptmt with local office. Would they be able to provide more information?

hi capitals,

no update from my side.. I am not planning to set up an appt for now.
Maybe if I dont get it by the mid Sept. then I might think about it.
I am not sure if it would be helpful to setup an apptmt with local office. Would they be able to provide more information?

Hi,yakisir,you want to set up an appt?you can try,but we called many times to our local office they did not give us more information.

can anyone tell me please:

I got everything ready to file (sept 2nd/08), I'm confused now with the new updateded instructions (08/25), should I still send the package to:

USCIS Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

or should I include the P.O. BOX 200 like it's listed at the USCIS Update

USCIS Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
P.O. BOX 200
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Because if it's the case I can't send it with UPS or Fedex since they don't deliver to a PO BOX.
Also Should I use the old I-751 Fom(it shows on the top expires 10/31/09 and rev 07/30/07) is that the right one? Please Help!!!!

Sorry guys...I am been very lazy to keep up with the previous post and just read like two or three before hehehehhee...me bad. Well, at least there is a consistency in the approval dates...