I-751 Timeline List

real sorry everybody. I was on vacation and had no internet access. anyway everything from jul 16 to today is up to date. let me know if I missed something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Update abt card

Hi, no not yet.
It was weird, I received two appointment notices, one for May 29th and one for June 6th. I went to the earlier one and they said it was fine.

Anyway, I am still waiting since then to hear anything. No LUDs either.
I guess that is still nomal at this point.

Patty

real sorry everybody. I was on vacation and had no internet access. anyway everything from jul 16 to today is up to date. let me know if I missed something.

vega1x1, I didn't get the biometrics letter yet. just the NOA. I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression. Please update in the timeline.

Hi Vega,

Mailed the package today to VSC.
I used FedEx so my RD should be 07/31/08.

The journey begins....

Seems like a few people after me in Ca have gotten their cards already. I havent heard anything after the biometrics. I guess I might be one of the lucky ones they interview. Fun fun.

Please Add me

Hello

I too I'm Pending for I-751 at VSC.

03/16/2008 Application Received, check cashed
04/03/2008 NO1 Biometrics date set
04/17/2008 Biometrics Taken

Nothing since then.

Does anyone know why is it taking so long at the Vermont Service center, I see someone else from a date comparable to mine and their application is already approved. They say that they handle application in the order they receive them, that must not be true then.

Thanks
Ben

Thanks Vega for adding me to the list.You said that were on holiday,may I know if you were outside the country ?did you travel with NOA?

Thanks Vega for adding me to the list.You said that were on holiday,may I know if you were outside the country ?did you travel with NOA?

No I just went camping. Personally, I am not for leaving the country unless its absolutely necessary. I would not want to give USCIS another few things to look at and then of course about another month for them to do that. Actually, when I initially applied for the CGC the immigration officer suggested that it would be better to avoid travel outside the country during my interview.

Actually, when I initially applied for the CGC the immigration officer suggested that it would be better to avoid travel outside the country during my interview.

So what would be the purpose of having a green card? Just give us an EAD until we get naturalized!
I traveled outside the US at least a dozen times since I got my GC 21 months ago, let's see what happens...

Well,yes ,they are in your month after almost 1 year,hopefuly you will have interview very soon.But I don't know how long I will have to wait.And I have to visit my family.
Anyway,thanks for info.

Dont let the USCIS scare you . You are GC and have a right to do what you want and where you want to travel. They just want to keep thier life simple and not have us travelling.
Next they'll be like of the election is not in the next 4 years so dont file to be a US citizen.

The only thing travelling causes is to fill out the box on your citizenship app which list where all you travelled in the past 5 years.

Dont let the USCIS scare you . You are GC and have a right to do what you want and where you want to travel. They just want to keep thier life simple and not have us travelling.
Next they'll be like of the election is not in the next 4 years so dont file to be a US citizen.

The only thing travelling causes is to fill out the box on your citizenship app which list where all you travelled in the past 5 years.

Amen to that.

Plus, if you don't feel comfortable traveling with the expired GC and NOA which extends it for 1 year, just schedule an infopass and have them stamp your passport.

Thanks,guys,that what I'm gonna to do,my appointment is next week.I will get them to put the stamp in my pasport.

I-751 mailed 04.14.08 TSC
04.06.08 transfered to VSC
05.09.08 Biometrics done
05.13.08 NOA extention for 1 year
05.23.08 NOA extention for 1 year.
yes I did recieved 2 NOA.

Please add me in the list

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER:
Name...................I-751 Filed............NOA 1...................Biometrics...............Appro ved...........Transfered?

chawls...............1/31/2008............02/28/2008............03/07/2008..................--/--/----.........N/A