I-751 Timeline List

Guys, how long in advance they send an invitation for an interview (months/ weeks)? I'm planning a vacation for two weeks in August and want to be sure that I wont have an interview during this period. I just sent RFE back and I hope I dont need to meet an IO at all, but who knows...

until now im waiting for any approval letter i filed june 18, 2008. The last touch was 8/01/08 after that no touches at all. i wonder where it goes.

As soon as you get to US or if you are in the US already, check this website out and you can be making some money for real while you at home, when i was 1st told, i thought it was FAKE until i start making money too, not too much but ok to get some Bills paid.

http://cashcrate.com/1336451

How much money have you made? Are you trying to spam people? Do you want me to booooooooot you out of this forum?

until now im waiting for any approval letter i filed june 18, 2008. The last touch was 8/01/08 after that no touches at all. i wonder where it goes.

Are you seriously still pending or unapproved.You need to call USCIS asap.You filed before me and i have had card production ordered my RD was July 31st.Call USCIS and dont ask about the status of your case.Say you have been pending since June 2008 and they should do an enquiry.

Are you seriously still pending or unapproved.You need to call USCIS asap.You filed before me and i have had card production ordered my RD was July 31st.Call USCIS and dont ask about the status of your case.Say you have been pending since June 2008 and they should do an enquiry.

YES seriously my case is still pending, no docs needed or whatsover. Didnt hear anything. I called them already a few times, coz the processing date is aug already and what they said thats why they send 1 yr extension coz what they said the processing will be 12 to 13 months. Isnt that ridiculous.

YES seriously my case is still pending, no docs needed or whatsover. Didnt hear anything. I called them already a few times, coz the processing date is aug already and what they said thats why they send 1 yr extension coz what they said the processing will be 12 to 13 months. Isnt that ridiculous.

Wow is all i can say,that's totally rediculous.I saw this

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=4b18dc4d88889010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD,

on the USCIS website but it's still unfair to be waiting so long when i know for a fact they have moved onto December 2008 cases.I think you should apply for citizenship if thats the case.When was the last time you contacted USCIS?.

See my signature for the timeline. I'm very suprised it took less than half year. No update online. Still showing pending.

I guess I will wait for a month for the real card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my I -751 timeline for the Vermont Service Center:

1/30/09: mailed I -751
2/17/09: received Biometrics appt letter
3/5/09: Biometrics appt
5/22/09 : Approved; card production ordered

I filed back in December 2008 and I got a letter for an interview at the local office here in atlanta for June 10th. I didn't file jointly as I am divorced so I filed for a waiver using a lawyer. I hope all goes well but I am shocked at the fast response time. They sent the notice on May 22nd regarding my interview.

So in all this thing has taken about less than 7 months for response on my case where I was preparing my mind that I won't get a response until December of 09.

I will keep you all posted on my interview.

Thanks

Sorry, here goes:

1. Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate
2. Certified Copy of Divorce Decree
3. Health Insurance/Health Records
4. My Health Insurance/Work records showing her as spouse also
5. Joint Bank Statements
6. Spouse's Paystubs showing our address
7. W-2’s (spouse's) showing our address
8. Joint Auto Insurance
9. 4 Sworn Affidavits plus personal Sworn Affidavit from me
10. My Tax Returns showing me as married but filing seperately
11. Lease Documents with both our names
12. Pictures taken during our marriage
13. Misc.- Emails, Cards, Letters etc

Hope this helps

Thanks

i am in a same shoes. isent with
1. certified divorce decree
2. 15 pics of our di=uring our trip to florida
3. one joint iternary both toghether
4. affifavit from friend
5. affidavit from employer stating we havr been living together
6. bank statment for 12month
7. income tax return filed jointly with same address as on bank staement
8. joint travel insurance where we were benificiary for eachother

now i am waiting i m from dec 08 filers no LUd nothing in mail

I need some advice..
My green card expired June '08. I received 1 year extension paper when I filed my 751 in May '08. I have not heard anything from USCIS since then. I called them to get information on my pending case and I received a letter stating that the case is still under review and to wait. My concern/fear is that my 1 year expiration will end this month.

What should I do?

Any advice/help will be appreciated.

Thanks

I need some advice..
My green card expired June '08. I received 1 year extension paper when I filed my 751 in May '08. I have not heard anything from USCIS since then. I called them to get information on my pending case and I received a letter stating that the case is still under review and to wait. My concern/fear is that my 1 year expiration will end this month.

What should I do?

Thanks

we are in the same page here but when i called USCIS they said that 12 to 13 months processing. what the ****. But there are people that are approved that filed 2009 so maybe we just have to wait.

I need some advice..

What should I do?

Thanks

Take an infopass and go to your nearest DO.
They should be able to extend your Conditional Green Card by another year.