I-751 Timeline List

Any idea? ...Anybody?

Hey guys,

I'm new here. I'm about to submit my I-751. Can someone tell me what should I put under Part 3 question 9?

"Have you resided at any other address since you became a permanent resident? (If yes, attach a list of all addresses and dates)"

I've lived in two places after getting my Conditional Green Card. One is my current address and the other one was a year ago. So, should I just check 'yes" and put the addresses and dates on a separate white paper along with my I-751 application?

Looks like all the questions on Part 3 should be “NO”…. like Arrest, Deportation, .. Hope it’s not a tricky question.

Thanks for your help guys.

So I've been checking my online profile to see if LUD has changed...as of this morning, it's still the same. However, when I got home last night, I had two pieces of mail from VT. One with the physical green card and one that informed me that my petition has been approved. It was approved on 11/28. Both the letter and my card was sent in mail 12/2. As of this morning, the LUD has still not changed but I'm not worried about it anymore. I have my 10yr card and I'm happy!

I wish all the luck and speedy response from VT to all those still waiting!!

Congrats! Kman,
It seems like an approximate time frame is around 9 months from Biometrics date for VSC..

I must say Vega - you are doing a great job here and is so helpful to the ones applying for I751s. Thanks :)

The VSC is the slowest of them all, 9 months is a lot for a 1-751, the other centers process that application for under 4 months, I sent my application in August and finished the biometrics few months back, and no word on an update,
but how do I check if my file has been touched ???

You could check your case status online.

when i check my application number it only tells me
Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On August 19, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

this has been the message since Setpember, how do I check if someone has accessed my file that is my question.
Thank you

same date

Hello! My case is pending & my I-751 was accepted same day as yours on August 19, 2008, but in California. I've been waiting 10 years one. :(

Alright guys! I'm ready to send the package. Here is list of papers I am going to submit. Let me know if there is anything else that I need to add. Thanks again.

1. Application Fee – Personal Check for $545
2. Form I-751 Application form and an additional page for Part 3 (9)
3. A copy Permanent Resident Card, front and back
4. All the AR-11 records
5. Notice of Actions regarding I-865
6. Letters of Affidavits from family and friends stating that we are happily married and staying together at our current residence
7. A copy of wife’s US passport
8. A copy of my foreign passport
9. Copy of our Drivers License
10. Copy of our Marriage Certificate
11. Letter from the Selective Services System
12. Copy of my Birth Certificates
13. Various photos taken in many trips and vacations and social gatherings
14. Tax Return Transcripts for 2006 and 2007 showing our filing status as “Married Filing Jointly”. Along with our W-2 forms
15. Correspondence from the IRS informing we will receive our 2008 Economic Stimulus Payment and the copy of the actual check.
16. Copy of Auto claims made by my wife showing me as primary account holder. And other related letters over the years.
17. Copies of all our Apartment Joint Lease Agreements
18. Various international and domestic Boarding Passes and Air Tickets of our various international and domestic trips
19. Papers for our 1st car’s refinancing under both name
20. Papers for our second car purchase agreements and other papers
21. Copies of bank statements from our joint bank accounts
22. Copies of our Auto insurances
23. Copies of our Utility Bills
24. Copies of our Internet Bills
25. A copy of our Health Care insurance cards
26. Copies of medical “explanation of benefits”, showing wife as my dependent
27. Copies of various Medical Bills Showing my wife as my dependant
28. Copies of various checks that we wrote over the years.

meaning of LUD

I changed my address with USCIS and then 9 days later, I got a LUD on my case. I wonder if that means they are finally examining my case? Or did they just update my address? Still waiting for approval and was curious whether this LUD means I'm close.

Hello,

I'm one waiting for approval of I-751. Very stressful!!

Nowadays my place has a mailing problem, so I want to change my mailing address for USCIS. Does anyone know if there is a way to change only mailing address?

I appreciate if anyone answer me back!!

Thank you.

Hello guys, I'm about to file my petition in early January. I have the following two questions and I was wondering if you could shed some light on:
1. How many supporting docs do we need to supply? I felt that I supplied way too much for my I485...for this time around, I plan to send:
bank accounts
tax return
mortgage
utilities and
Life insurance.
Is that enough? Can you think of other docs?

2. they ask for two affidavits. Is there a template? Anybody is willing to share? Is it Okay for me to have my inlaws to provide the affidavits?

Thank you so much and good luck everybody.

Please HELP!!!

HI,

I am in the process of submiting my husband's 1-751. I am sooo confused:eek:. I am going to send in the total about to include the biometric fees, do I still have to send with the application, passport photos and fingerprints? Doesn't this get done at the biometrics appointmet.

Also, do I have to send two affidavit letters, is there a template I can use, is it okay if both my sisters write the letter, what exactly does the letter have to include.

Thanks so much for any information, please.

yes, as mentioned on the information pdf of i751, you can make one check which includes the bio test. the affidavits can be found on this site or when googled. anyone who has known of your relationship with your spouse since your marriage can write the affidavit and as long as they reside in the usa, as there is a chance that they may be called for an interview (although as per my knowledge this hasnt really happened yet). To get more information, you can search this site for "i751"
good luck!