I-751 Removing Conditions on 2 year GC

Nightkd

Registered Users (C)
I just have a couple of questions. I'm a UK Cit, husband is USC & I have a 2-year-conditional GC that expires in September of this year.

So the fee for the form is $505; is the $85 biometric fee payable for ANYONE removing conditions on their GC? It seems to suggest on the USCIS website that it's only applicable to certain people "Add $85 biometric fee for a total of $590, where applicable." but then says "Please include the base petition fee plus $85 biometric services fee for all conditional resident applicants." Just wanted to make sure!

How likely is it that they will request another interview?

What's the earliest we can file the form? I read 6 months a while back, but now I'm seeing 90 days...

Thanks!

You file the I-751 within the 90 days before the 2 yr anniversary of the card. The fingerprint fee is paid for people age 14 through 79 (so if you have a yound child who is included on your I-751, they don't get fingerprinted but if such a child (stepchild of the USC) is 14-21, they have to be printed and the fee must be included). Certain children have to have their own I-751.

The filing fee for a Form is $505.

An additional biometric fee of $85 is required when filing Form I-751. After you submit Form I-751, USCIS will notify you about when and where to go for biometric services.

You may submit one check or money order for both the application and biometrics fees, for a total of $590.