I-751 November filers

trinity16

Registered Users (C)
Hi I-751 November filers!

I am starting a new thread for all november filings for removal of condition on residency...

Good Luck! :)

Hello again to any November 2008 filers. Please reply to this thread with your dates if you can, including the service center.

Good Luck! :)

Trinity,
Do you have some idea how long it takes to get a bio appt in VSC? I am planning to send my application soon and what I see is that NOA1 doesn't take much time( almost 7 days seems average, just like your case).

Hey Gouda!

I am hoping and expecting to get the Biometric appt notice in about 30 days from filing. My NOA did say that I will soon be receiving another letter for the Biometrics, however since this has to come from the local office, I would think it may be a couple of weeks from when we receive the NOA. Also remember, we who file around the holidays should expect a bit of a delay as this is the holiday season of the year. Thanksgiving, Christmas and then New Years. Although the offices will be closed only a few days in these two months, I imagine the staff will be low due to vacations that they may take. I will give it time until 1st week of December and then begin worrying :)

Also, in any case the NOA is good for a year. Should things get delayed we can always make an info pass for the local office and get an extension stamped on the passport. This is our right as conditional residents until denied for PR. :)

Good luck with your application!

I-751 November filing

i dont remember my exact time line but i will give overview of it....

Vermont Service Center
i-751 filed: 1st week November
Check Cashed: 2nd week Nov
Letter of application received: 2nd week Nov
Bio Interview Letter received: 3rd week Nov for Dec 5th
Waiting for next letter to receive: :)

I have a question here. I checked processing dates online on uscis website. it shows Dec 7 2007 as current date for i-751 application processing.

Vermont Center processes many US State application, do they process all the application depending on application received or Depending on different State.

thanks in advance.

Here's my 2 cent - Service Centers, I believe, try and share the work load amongst each other when needed. But I would imagine they would have a records of their own applications, which they probably work on first and if other centers need help, then work on them. In anycase, it would be dependent on the date received. For instance, if I received my bio appt sooner than most others, I "shouldnt" expect to have an answer in a month, as the processing time is about 8 months.

:)Hi I-751 November filers, here are my dates

[Conditional GC expires Feb 2nd 2009
Vermont Service Center
11/07/2008:Mailed package I-751 Day 0
11/08/2008:Mailed package Delivered Day 1
11/13/2008:Check cleared Day 5
11/15/2008:NOA1 received Day 7
11/15/2008:Receipt # for NOA1 entered online: :confused:
Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov.​
11/25/2008:Biometrics Appt Received Day 17
11/25/2008:Receipt # for Biometrics entered online: :confused:
Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov.​
12/10/2008:Bio Appt done Day 32
12/10/2008:Receipt # for Biometrics entered online: :cool:
Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxx
Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED
Current Status: Case received and pending.​

On November 17, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online​

12/11/2008:LUD online Day 33

Next Date? Day ? :confused:

Here is an update to my timeline. I received my BIO appointment today and under Service Center is says "ESC", has anyone else noticed this? I originally sent it to Vermont and there is no service center that starts with the letter "E" that I know of.

I seriously wonder if they are opening a cople more due to how backed up Vermont gets, my best guess here is that there could be an EL Paso service center but this is mere speculation, anyone else has something weird under service center?

With the state of NH declared in a state of Emergency on Friday and everything shut down, I went in a blizzard to the ASC, hoping they would be open, which they were and finally got my Bio completed on 12/12/08. No LUD yet on my case online.

Anyone filed in Nov 08 has any updates? On other websites I am seeing that Nov vsc filers have updates. One got transfered to CSC.

Can you guys please update if you have any?
thanks!

Hi everybody:),

I got good news, on 04/22/09, VSC approved my I751, thanks you Jesus!
here is what they wrote:
Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On April 22, 2009, we ordered production of your new card.Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

And I think it will not take long for you, guys to post the good news; don't give up.

Hi everybody:),

I got good news, on 04/22/09, VSC approved my I751, thanks you Jesus!
here is what they wrote:
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On April 22, 2009, we ordered production of your new card.Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

And I think it will not take long for you, guys to post the good news; don't give up.

Congratulations!!!!Was ur case ever transferred to CSC?

No, my case was never transferred to CSC; it was at VSC. It took them about 5 months and 11 days to process the case.

My journey has started in dec, 2008. !@ VSC.
RD: 23rd dec, 2008
LUD:29th dec, 2008
Bio 22nd jan, 2009
Never received NOA for extending 1 yr period.
finally called to -800 ....no and they sent me later.

waiting...No LUD ...nothing.???????

I filed my Joint I-751 on dec 22, 2008. I got my biometrics done, extension letter mailed to me and I went ahead and got the passport stamped at the local center. My case was transferred to VSC, but no news yet. Its been 4 months now and not sure what is going on. I cant see an online status either. I really hope that I can be approved in less than 6 months as the other member who got approved in 5 months and 11 days. I am not sure what criteria they follow; or if they even have one.