I-751 November filers

No, my case was never transferred to CSC; it was at VSC. It took them about 5 months and 11 days to process the case.

congrats mainstay .. would you mind giving your timeline, etc.. please? it'd be helpful...

also, couple of other cases for nov 08 filers have been approved as per visa journey

Congrats Paymalar.

I just received an email update from CRIS saying my card production was ordered. :)
So relieved. Waiting for the card to arrive in the mail now...

Congrats Paymalar.

I just received an email update from CRIS saying my card production was ordered. :)
So relieved. Waiting for the card to arrive in the mail now...

Great trinity16.. Congrat!! I m still waiting .. but my online status don't change though untill now from case tranfer notice though i received approval letter. I have to go out of country in 2 months and i really hope i receive beforehand.

Great news trinity16. Congrats! on 04/27/09, I received the approval letter; now,waiting for card in mail.
and I am posting again my timeline.

Vermont Service Center
11/07/2008:Mailed package I-751 Day 0
11/08/2008:Mailed package Delivered Day 1
11/13/2008:Check cleared Day 5
11/15/2008:NOA1 received Day 7
11/15/2008:Receipt # for NOA1 entered online
04/22/2009:Card production ordered:) Day 165
04/27/2009: Approval notice sent
04/27/2009: Approval letter received
05/01/2009: Green card received;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Jzee,

Don't be paranoid. VSC is now doing better than usually 12moth waiting period.what did u mean by transfer to VSC? from where was it transfered? i sent my I751 on 15th of dec, 2008 . receive date is 23rd dec, 2008. and bio on 22nd jan. keep me posted about ur status. our should be approved soon

hey Just to inform the other guys who have been waiting from dec ,2008. my LUD was came in 15 days of filing then Bio came . more importantly i never received the Notice of exteding 1 yr residency

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved

Thanks guys for your continuous update and effort you showed to help eachother. I just got approved and I updated my time line in my signature.
wish you all good luck and keep it up

hey harlem ,
why did u ask for more evidence? how much have you initially submitted ? it will be help if u will mention in details

Kvajir,

Apologies for the late response. I was out of the country most of May, when my lawyer received a "notice of action" for further information. I havent been following the threads lately. I finally sent in all the documents a couple of weeks ago, and still havent received any response from USCIS. What happened to your case? were you approved?

My lawyer had initially sent all the documents to Texas Service Center in Dec, 2008. When I received a letter extending my GC by a year, they had a little note at the bottom, indicating that further correspondence is to be done through the Vermont Service Center (VSC).

Jzee.

hi,

After doing some research, I found that the para legal working on my case had left and due to some confusion most of the proof that I had initially provided to the lawyer in an inch thick binder, never made it to the USCIS. I had also provided several pictures, which were never sent. I am guessing, thats why USCIS sent a RFE.

Anyways, the RFE asked for the following:

1) an updated lease or mortgage contract
2) Joint health insurance policies
3) life insurance policies indicating other spouse as the beneficary
4) joint savings and checking account statements
5) 2008 tax returns with corresponding W-2s
6) joint utility bills
7) affidavit sworn by atleast two people who knew about the marriage.

FYI - All the documents (and some more) were mailed to the USCIS on 15 June, 2009. While typing in this response I went on the USCIS website, and entered the application number; just for the heck of it, as it had never showed online status in the past and always asked me to contact USCIS for an update. It shows that card production has been ordered as of 24th June, 2009 and should be mailed within 30 days.

Hey Jzee,
Ya i approved on 09 th of june and i got my physical GC on 24th of june. so whithin 15 days. No interiview nothing and approved.Mine was also with joint file waiver

Congrats Kavjir,

I guess most of the November/December/January I-751 filers are now approved within 5-7 months and have been receiving their 10-year cards in the months of May & June.

One more milestone has been reached together in a long and ardious journey for the ultimate goal of US Citizenship. Towards the end of the year, most of the people would be applying for the N-400. Lets start a posting around Novemeber on the subject topic to keep track of the timelines and information sharing.

Till then, keep collecting documents.

Jzee.

hey i am not good to apply for citizenship in 3 yrs as i got divorced. i am good after 5 yrs.bad thing of joint file waiver " marriage in good faith terminated in divorce"