I-751 Filers - Oct 07 may share their cases

Mailed 1751 on October 16
Rcvd by USCIS Vermont Center October 17
Check cashed Oct 24
NOA Rcvd Oct 26
NOA Rcvd Dec 13, BIO Appointment Jan 04

hello guyz, i just checked my case on the website and it says, new card has been ordered,i applyed the removal of condition in july 07.it did not say case approve.it just say new card has been ordered,that,s that mean case approved????????

removal of condition

hello every one there,i,m syre case has been approved. i just check my case and this is what i got/////.CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 28, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats yahayajp. I thinks it implies that you're are approved. So celebrate!
Which service center did you send your application to? Vermont? Nebraska?

The last 3 years these posts have been very helpful to me.Thanks to all that shared their experiences and helped me keep my sanity.
11/13/2007- I751 rcvd @ CSC
12/05/2007 - biometrics appt letter
12/29/2007- biometrics completed
01/17/2008- case approved and card ordered
01/26/2008- received 10 yr greencard

It took mine about 2 weeks to cash. and I filed around the same time. I would give it another week and then checkup on it

Hello everybody, I haven't heard anything from you guys from a while, just wondering any Oct. filers got approved recently? Please keep this place alive and bring some hope for people who still waiting!!! Good luck!!

Card ordered!

2007:
Oct 24: I-751 sent to Texas Service Center (TSC)
Oct 29: received by Texas Service Center (TSC)
Nov 17: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center (CSC)
Nov 19: first NOA received. Permanent Residency extended for one year.
Dec 10: second NOA received. Biometrics appointment scheduled on 1/2/08.

2008:
Jan 2: Biometrics done.
Jan 3: online LUD updated.
March 19: Received "card production ordered" notification e-mail. Confirmed online.

Took a little less than five months.

Bigclaw,
I was thinking of you!!! Congrats!! I was a little luckier, we started about the same time but I got mine back in Jan. But hey, who cares, as long as you get it now, that's all matter!!! USCIS is doing things in a inconsistent way consistently. I am glad to hear your good news here!! I hope to hear more from you all !!! It just the matter of time, keep hanging there, you will get your 10 year cards for sure!!

Hi

I am new to this thread , i had a question will appreciate if some can please answer it , did you guys who got the removal of conditions removed also go for a second interview ? because as far as I know that immigration does schedule a second interview , kindly advise

Bigclaw,
I was thinking of you!!! Congrats!! I was a little luckier, we started about the same time but I got mine back in Jan. But hey, who cares, as long as you get it now, that's all matter!!! USCIS is doing things in a inconsistent way consistently. I am glad to hear your good news here!! I hope to hear more from you all !!! It just the matter of time, keep hanging there, you will get your 10 year cards for sure!!

Thanks! Good luck to the rest of the crew.