I-751 Filers - Oct 07 may share their cases

Hello. I just received the ASC Appointment Notice for biometrics. On the notice is a different application number (WACxxxxxxxxxx for me) from the one on the first NOA. I was able to use this new number to track my case status online.

My updated case status is as follows:

Oct 24: I-751 sent to Texas Service Center (TSC)
Oct 29: received by Texas Service Center (TSC)
Nov 17: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center (CSC)
Nov 19: first NOA received. Permanent Residency extended for one year.
Dec 10: second NOA received. Biometrics appointment scheduled on 1/2/08.

Good News Bigclaw!!! I hope mine is coming within the next few days!!!

Timeline

Oct19th sent to Tsc
Oct 22nd Received by Tsc
Nov 19th Check cashed
Nov 23rd Received extension letter
Dec 13th waiting......

Mailed 1751 on October 16
Rcvd by USCIS Vermont Center October 17
Check cashed Oct 24
NOA Rcvd Oct 26
NOA Rcvd Dec 13, BIO Appointment Jan 04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. I just received the ASC Appointment Notice for biometrics. On the notice is a different application number (WACxxxxxxxxxx for me) from the one on the first NOA. I was able to use this new number to track my case status online.

My updated case status is as follows:

Nov 17: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center (CSC)

I finally receive my second NOA, Biometrics appointment scheduled on 1/8/2008. It seems like I am following your stpes, Bigclaw.

Went to the biometrics appointment today. Too many people there, so had to wait about two hours. The last updated date on the USCIS website was changed to 01/02/2008 later in the afternoon.

2007:

2008:
Jan 2: Biometrics done. Online LUD updated later in the afternoon.

Went to the biometrics appointment today. Too many people there, so had to wait about two hours. The last updated date on the USCIS website was changed to 01/02/2008 later in the afternoon.

2007:

2008:
Jan 2: Biometrics done. Online LUD updated later in the afternoon.

Thanks for your update!!
After I received my 2nd NOA, I did make a infopass to local service office in order to get my fingerprint done. On Dec. 19th, I was quite lucky to got my fingerprint done within 1 hr, and also since I need to leave USA in Jan. for about 2 weeks, so I explained my situation to the immigration officer, they had no problem to give me a I-551 stamp in my passport. Everything went smooth, now my LUD is 12/19/2008. I am currently in China right now because of my job, and I will be back just a few days before my 2-years green card expire.

Oct. I-751 filers, please keep this forum alive, post your timeline here or bring out some issue you are concering, we are on the same boat now, and I hope everybody will get the 10-year green card soon!!!

Green Card in production

Hi all my Oct I-751 filers,
Things alway come up unexpectly. This morning after I wake up, I turned on my laptop and check the online processing status for my I-751 case in USCIS website (Normally I do 4 or 5 times a day), surprisingly, my LUD date changed to Jan 9th. It was always showed 12/19/07 because that was the date I walked in for fingerprint.

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 9, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Bio appt

I just received my bio letter today dated 1/3/08.
i will give you updates soon.
Timeline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oct19th sent to Tsc
Oct 22nd Received by Tsc
Nov 19th Check cashed
Nov 23rd Received extension letter
Dec 13th waiting......

Congrats steve! That was really fast. Looks like a lot of cases have already reached the biometrics stage. We are still waiting for our letter but according to the timelines ours should be coming up any time now. We were out on vacation for the holidays and had put our mail on hold. But the post office somehow lost the mail that got accumulated so I'm hoping the biometrics appt letter is not in that lost pile. Will give it another week before we start calling customer service center.

Hi all my Oct I-751 filers,
Things alway come up unexpectly. This morning after I wake up, I turned on my laptop and check the online processing status for my I-751 case in USCIS website (Normally I do 4 or 5 times a day), surprisingly, my LUD date changed to Jan 9th. It was always showed 12/19/07 because that was the date I walked in for fingerprint.

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On January 9, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Hi everybody, I am sure we are all on the same page, so you guys should get your case approved any time from now with no doubt. Especially for those whose case was transferred to CSC and done with fingerprint by now.

As you can see, on Jan 9, they ordered production of my new card, my today I got another update from USCIS website saying that on Jan 11th they approved my I-751 application and also mailed me a letter on Jan 13. So I just kinda wondering that if it is normal for USCIS to order the card before they approved my case.

Again, Thank you to be with you all here, it's my pleasure to have you all here to wait for the same process with me at the same time!! 2 and a half months waiting was no pain at all, it just got me a little bit nervous before I sent the package since I heard story of people wait for 6 months or even longer or filing jointly but still need interview. But anyway, it is over, I guess most of us will be here again for the Citizenship N-400 this coming Oct. Hope to see you guys at that time as well!!!

My complete timeline info as following:

Oct 26: I-751 sent to Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
Oct 30: Received by Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
Nov 16: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center (CSC)
Nov 20: First NOA received. Permanent Residency extended for one year, receipt date(10/29/07).
Dec 17: Second NOA received. Biometrics appointment scheduled on 1/8/08.
Dec 19: Walked in for info-pass apponitment which I set a week ago since I tried to get a I-551 stamp. Ended up had my I-551 stamp and Fingerprint done.
Jan 10: Received a update from USCIS website Card production ordered.
Jan 13: Another update saying my case has been approved.
Now waiting on the physical 10-year green card...

Last edited by a moderator:
uncertainty

Today we called up customer service to let them know that most likely our bio appt letter is lost in the mail. They said since it's been over 30 days since we received our first NOA they will send a service request to USCIS to investigate into the issue and resend the biometrics letter if it indeed did get lost. Does anyone know if it would be better to make an infopass apt and try to get the fingerprints done that way?? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Hi everybody, I am sure we are all on the same page, so you guys should get your case approved any time from now with no doubt. Especially for those whose case was transferred to CSC and done with fingerprint by now.

As you can see, on Jan 9, they ordered production of my new card, my today I got another update from USCIS website saying that on Jan 11th they approved my I-751 application and also mailed me a letter on Jan 13. So I just kinda wondering that if it is normal for USCIS to order the card before they approved my case.

Again, Thank you to be with you all here, it's my pleasure to have you all here to wait for the same process with me at the same time!! 2 and a half months waiting was no pain at all, it just got me a little bit nervous before I sent the package since I heard story of people wait for 6 months or even longer or filing jointly but still need interview. But anyway, it is over, I guess most of us will be here again for the Citizenship N-400 this coming Oct. Hope to see you guys at that time as well!!!

My complete timeline info as following:

Oct 26: I-751 sent to Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
Oct 30: Received by Nebraska Service Center (NSC)
Nov 16: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center (CSC)
Nov 20: First NOA received. Permanent Residency extended for one year, receipt date(10/29/07).
Dec 17: Second NOA received. Biometrics appointment scheduled on 1/8/08.
Dec 19: Walked in for info-pass apponitment which I set a week ago since I tried to get a I-551 stamp. Ended up had my I-551 stamp and Fingerprint done.
Jan 10: Received a update from USCIS website Card production ordered.
Jan 13: Another update saying my case has been approved.
Now waiting on the physical 10-year green card...

Jan 18: 10 year green card received today.

Hello guys,very useful thread.
I also sent my package in october,2007.Had my fingerprints done on Jan. 15, 2007. However, my LUD did not change, it still says that my case was received on october 26, 2007. Is that normal?
Did anyone have the same situation? How come my LUD was not updated after my fingerprints had been done?

update

After calling in for a service request, my husband finally received biometrics. Appt set for 2/15/08. More info to come after the 15th...

Suggestions especially to avoid I 751 RFE's

My conditional GC expires on March 15th. I am in process of preparing the paper work to send to Texas Service Center. Any advice or suggestions especially to avoid RFE's will be appreciated, if any one received them for I 751.

OK,
here is the timeline.
Sent my papers in on Oct. 11,2007. Got my fingerprinting notice on December 28,2007.Took my fingerprint on January 15, 2008.Status changed on January 25,2008.Card has been ordered for production.
So,you should be getting your card after your fingerprinting pretty fast.I haven't even received my extension NOA, I just had an infopass at a local office and had I-551 stamp on my passport,they had it all in the system.