I-751 Filers / Case Update

Great kbf! Thanks for giving me hope! I applied maybe a week before you at VSC. My notice date is about a week from yours. great to see they are finally hitting september filers. Congratulations!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey vega1x1

I am not sure how KBF got approval because I just checked with a friend of mine who has a NOA with sept 16 2007 date and he has not heard any thing yet and he even called USCIS (after hearing from that kbf is approved and kbf has date of sept 26 2007) to see what is going on and good old USCIS told him to wait. So have you seen on other board or thread of late sept or oct approval?

Hello Guys,

We are ready to send our I-751 and are planning to use USPS Priority mail - any dos and don'ts that you guys would recommend, any suggestions on the mailing method (is USPS Priority OK? Do we need to include a return receipt? etc).

Any last moment tips would help :)

Thanks,

Hey thanks vega1x1 we should do something like that over here...I will see if I can put my hands on that work today's evening...I remember an old member "Ari4u" did something similar for the I-485 two years ago...and was great!

Is sad to see that many people from early 2007 haven't been approved at all...nothing. And people by fall07 then got approved and then nothing again...so bad.

a-usc...make an ENTIRE copy of your package for your records. Remember to ask for return signature in the mail. I am not sure if I use priority or certified mail. The important thing is that you be able to track the package and get a receipt that they indeed received it.

If you going to include utility bills...make a history..one bill from a year ago and a recent one, so they now that keeps going.

Good luck!

Cherr,

Thanks for your response - appreciate it. Since we are mailing just the copies of the document and have all the originals with us, what we have done instead is to make a list of all the items that we are mailing. We have placed the list on the folder that we are sending - kind of an index - just to make it more organized and have kept this index with us for a later reference.

We have included whatever bills we could - we don't have many because we always used e-bills and have recently moved to a new city - so all those old accounts (electricity, phone, etc) are closed and we no longer have access to those e-bills. But we have a lot of pictures that we are sending (our pictures with each other and each other's families), besides, we have

• sworn affidavits
  • joint bank account statements
  • joint tax returns
  • joint car titles
  • joint car insurance
  • joint medical insurance card
  • boarding passes of our trips together
  • a couple of utiliti bills of our new place
  • leasing document of our new place

Hope this will be sufficient. As for mailing the documents - we are going to make it a certified priority mail - this is what we were not sure about - thanks for your suggestion.

Hey thanks vega1x1 we should do something like that over here

I am on board with that. Lets do a center by center list. Otherwise their is just way to much information to look through and get a good idea on how good/bad the relevent service center is doing. The way VSC is going I am thinking they'll need to transfer those cases to CSC too :) What a drag:mad:!

According to visajourney forum list, VSC is still procesing people who applied in July 07. So we have a while to wait yet.

I checked the USCIS website to see Timeline Processing Dates... my case was transfered from TSC to VSC... and it shows they're processing cases with Feb 2007... (past month they were processing cases with Apri 07)... I submitted my paperwork on April 07...
I like the service...