I-751 Filers / Case Update

new_member12

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
If you applied for I-751 from May to September 2007, please post your time lines here and any other experience you had that may be helpful to us.
Mine was received on 09/17/2007 at Vermont Service Center.

My check just cashed

:eek:
I am astonished!!! I just checked my bank account and realized that USCIS already cashed my check. What's surprising is that I just mailed my application for I-751 one week ago (Vermont Service Center). They received it on 09/17/2007.
All I can say is Thank you Lord Jesus that things moved so quickly.
I will keep you posted.

:eek:
I am astonished!!! I just checked my bank account and realized that USCIS already cashed my check. What's surprising is that I just mailed my application for I-751 one week ago (Vermont Service Center). They received it on 09/17/2007.
All I can say is Thank you Lord Jesus that things moved so quickly.
I will keep you posted.

I mailed my applicaiton on 21 September 2007. As of today (09/26/2007)VSC received at 12:01 PM. So looking forward

Good to know things are speeding up at USCIS! I'll have to file my I-751 in a couple of months. I'm thus keeping an eye on this thread to follow up actual processing times.
On USCIS webpage, it seems I-751 cases are taking up to 6 months for complete processing...
Good luck!

USCIS-Reciepting Update

Did anybody notice this.... is it right that VSC is processing for TSC, so we have to wait now??????
*California Service Center and Vermont Service Center are currently assisting in data entry of employment-based I-485 and related forms (I-140, I-765, and I-131) received at Texas Service Center between the dates of 7/28 and 8/8. As a result, some applicants may receive receipt notices from a service center different than the one they originally applied to.

Vermont Service Center
Form Number Date Received

I-130 7/29/2007
N-400 7/25/2007
All Other Forms 9/11/2007

almost there waiting after biometrics

07/24/07 - I-751 application package sent
07/27/07 - delivered by USPS (Online Tracking)
08/21/07 - NOA 1 received - Extension letter
09/04/07 - NOA 2 ASC Appointment Notice received for biometrics on 10/02/07
9/22/2007 - Did walk in biometrics since i will be out of state on a buinsess trip that week.
9/24/2007 - touched
9/25/2007 - touched
Current Status: Case received and pending.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=265385

I mailed my applicaiton on 21 September 2007. As of today (09/26/2007)VSC received at 12:01 PM. So looking forward

October 2, 2007, i check my account, and VSC has cashed the check, date on check is September 28, 2007. getting excited now :D

October 9, 2007 I recieved NOA (I-751)from VSC Extending my Status for one year But it says that i cant check the status until i get a letter from ASC for biometrics...Letter date: OCtober 4, 2007

kbf?
When was your application received? Which service center did you send your application to?

I mailed my I-751 on September 21, 2007 (VSC). They recieved on 26th september, Check Cashed on 28 Septemeber. I recieved NOA Yesterday October 9th 2007 Dated October 4th.

I received my biometric appointment today.
Mailed application 09/15/07
Application received 09/17/07
Fingerprint notice date: 10/04/07

I sent my I751 to the Texas Center and was received 9/28/07. No check cashed yet... From other posts, seems like California is VERY fast and Vermont relatively faster. Texas... slow.

I went to the office in Portland.
I received my biometric appointment yesterday but did not get yet the NOA extending the conditional green card for one year.

I dont have to file my I 751 until next March but i am already trying to make sure i have everything. After reading some posts i was wondering, why is it that some people get approved after 3 months and others wait over a year, and why do some people have an interview and others dont?
Thank you

I think it depends on your case, the time your application is received and the service center that you applied to. If your submit strong evidence along with your application, there is a good chance not to have an interview. That's what I can come up with as far explanation is concerned but I could be wrong.
My advise for you is to submit as many supporting documents as possible. In other words, you need to go the extra mile.
Overall, I can say only the immigration has the exact answer to your question since we are just guessing based on the experience of other people.

Last edited by a moderator: