I-751 December filers

that is great news, new jersey. I'm happy to see that someone who applied to VSC got approved. As I understand it, your documents were received by VSC on December 28, 2007; is that correct?

Congratulations

Yes, check was cashed on Dec. 28, 2007 and approval came this week:)

Finally, good news on VSC. I will keep looking for LUD. My check was cashed om 01/02/2008.

Did you notice any update on your status? Or any e-mail you got?

Congrats again,

RareGold

I751 Approved.

Hi Everyone,

I got I-751 approval on 28th Oct. Thanks Everyone for the tremendous support everyone has extended for all of us here at the forum.:)

Thanks again!
Telugu.Girl

I751 sent to VSC: 12/24/2007
Delivery Confirmation: 12/26/2007
Check cashed: 01/08/2008
1st NOA/Receipt: 01/11/2008 (Ext 1yr)
FP Letter Received: 02/06/2008
FP/Biometrics Done: 02/14/2008
Approval received: 10/28/2008.

Congratulations!

Hi Everyone,

I got I-751 approval on 28th Oct. Thanks Everyone for the tremendous support everyone has extended for all of us here at the forum.:)

I am so happy for you. Congratulations. Ready to fill N- 400? :)
Tell me please, did you see any LUD, or did you get an e-mail all this time?

Obviously, I am looking for my approval, too.

Again, congrats.

RareGold

TELUGU!!! OMG great congrats to you!!!

Rare hanging in there...yours will come soon. I think I will get a note for interview, but you will fine!!!

I went for INFOPASS this past Monday and they told me they are working my case but apparently they put something like they did not see my biometrics? Helloooo? so the officer send an email that indeed I took them and they are in the system. I anyway sent a letter with copies of my ASC appointment (they received it yesterday noon)...they link my two cases thankfully. Anyway I will see...the official date VSC is working is at NOv 25.2007 as in the note that the officer sent me yesterday.

I am getting crazy and paranoid at the same time...many people don't received any email even they are suscribe for it...some don't get any change in their status online...others do...I don't know...I have this feeling that I will get for an interview...but even so, will be near to finish this step and be done with it!!! Many people received LUD and then the approval, I received the LUD and nothing...I think I am just there...waiting for something to come in the mail I guess. If they want to know more...I have plenty of info...bring it on!

I am traveling this weekend...returning Sunday...aggggg.

Hi Rare and Cherr, thank you.

Rare, I got a letter and I also saw that the status was updated online at the USCIS website.

Thanks and I really wish and hope that you guys get approved soon.

Thanks Again!

Rare don't worry, something tells me you will get approve before me...my case is different as you know.

I check this thread at visa journey:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=159280&st=0&gopid=2346742&#entry2346742

The person did not get a LUD or status online updated, just the letter in the mail! so Rare just keep checking your mail, be very careful when you skip the junk mail, even I have to say the people at USPS it's pretty good at it, they don't put things together...but still, keep an eye on it! I tend to not check my mailbox quite frequently but now I am getting like paranoid "I think Im paranoid - Garbage".

Good luck!

News on my case.
I got a LUD on 10/21/2008 but nothing.
I went for INFOPASS on Monday 10/27/08 and the officer who attended me told me that apparently VSC was in my case and they put some info about "biometrics not found" whatever...I panic of course...we ALL know what happens if they came with that BS. Anyway she put a note that INDEED my biometrics were taken and ARE in the system since she CAN see them. I anyway sent a note with a copy of my ASC appointment to VSC and a letter that I DID take the freakin biometrics!!.

Im going out of the country this Sat but returning Sun. And I was worry of getting a denial to be sincere...first I thought well I will go for interview, but nothing. haven't getting anything in the mail...yesterday I panic that I will get a denial...I am VERY frustrated and paranoid.

Yesterday I decided to call the Customer Service number and for my surprise I did get through after a friend was saw me so frustrating and convince me that what I could lost calling?...and using 1 for English, 2 for Case status, 3 for lost receipt. The guy was very kind and transfer me to an officer as she identified herself as such. She said that actually she could not see the note about the biometrics weren't found but she said that everything was looking normal, that looks that they are in my case and that my case is pending. She asked me if I have my extension letter and a stamp...I said, I had both, she asked for the expiration date of the stamp...I told her. I asked her if she could see if VSC sent me something because I was a little concern that they send something and I never received and she said she did not see anything but that's if they put something in there, that I do have my biometrics, she asked me the date to verified "correct". That the official cut off date is 11.25.07 and I should be patient that every case is different and some requires more time than others.

Getting home, I found a note from the Atlanta District Office from the officer who attended me at the INFOPASS stating "your case is being review by an officer. You should received a decision or a notice of action within 30 days!".

I received a similar note but just stating that my case was in VSC and I should look through my second receipt (my latest waiver file) with EACXXXXXX and the cut off dates are 11.25.07. At the beginning the note looks like those white papers that are like requesting more evidence during the interview at the local office...and then I realize she put comments and the X on "Other".

I never saw that an officer get in communication or "follow up", it is very nice I would say...only that I truly would like to see a decision soon, this waiting is killing me.

My case is still pending and havent seen any LUDs.. Getting little anxious as I am so close to the dates of many who got approvals who filed at a later date.. Should I contact VSC to figure out whats going on.. will it be helpful ??

On a side note...I just came back to US after 6 weeks on my NOA and expired GC basis.. did not have any issues...

Hello Everyone,

What I should do if I have not received any NOA but my attorney did received a copy?
Thanks
Vermont
10/20-filed for I-751
10/23-Check Cashed
10/26-NOA- EXTENSION Received only by my attorney not me.

Any january 2008 I 751 filers? at VSC

01-24-08 filed joint 1-751
2 weeks after got the NOA and de 1 year extension
biometics done as well

my question is; what does it mean when the date of your "last updated" date on the uscis website changes and the message is still the same "case received & pending" i am a little anxious to get a response., even though i am ready for whatever answer i get , since I have been with my wife for over 4 years (3 years married) and have a 4 year old son , and this is a complete serious mariage .....i think i am gonna apply for citizenship next month..........so has anybody seen their 'last updated" date change and the same old message...does it mean that they finally got to my application?...........good luck to everyone

You are fine. most of the time they would send the NOA to your lawyer. They sent the notice NOA and the 1 year extension to my lawyer.....you might get a letter too...but as long as either you of your lawyer get a response you are fine....just make sure your address is correct for when you are close to being approed because the card will be sent to you directly ..also the appoitment for biometrics.....

Nobody approved from VSC recently?

I checked VJ (Visa Journey) and apparently there has been a slow down this last two weeks...I guess the electoral madness plus Nov11th had an effect.

My Attorney office received a letter from USCIS stating my condition is removed. However, they messed up the address but my case status online is still pending.

sent NOA BIO approval letter
12/3/07 12/8/07 1/23/08 11/4/08 (online status still pending)

I have seen one more approval for the month of Dec filing approved who received the letter but his/her online status still pending.

Congratulations!!!! I guess they just didn't update the online

status on time, still go with the physical letter, it's more important! Congrats again!:)

My Attorney office received a letter from USCIS stating my condition is removed. However, they messed up the address but my case status online is still pending.

sent NOA BIO approval letter
12/3/07 12/8/07 1/23/08 11/4/08 (online status still pending)

I have seen one more approval for the month of Dec filing approved who received the letter but his/her online status still pending.

Dear All,

Is there anybody who was recently approved or at least some LUD or e-mail was received?

RareGold