I-751 December filers

Yes I saw that...it's so weird...you are from the main office and nothing...but well you are near meer's date, we'll see how that goes. Keep checking this week...I really hope it goes well and on time...I anyway will wish to get my file there, I was with so much hope...

Meer & AOS congrats guys... can u post if u guys had lots of LUD on your file or they just changed your status one fine day to card ordered.

Thanks everyone. No LUD on my case. I just got an email alert on March 26th.

congrats to meers ,AOS guy,

well princestake ur ahead of me for biometrics ,i think u will be next

question to AOS guy ,MEERs

could you please create ur my portfolio and add ur I130 MSC number and it will show ur LUD , so that we can frame after howmany days after ur LUD on I130 will ur LUD on WAC will change
just for help

thanks once again for keeping alive this posting
cherrr any comments

Congratulations on the recent approvals!

I received my card on 3/28/08. The card has an expiration date of 3/19/2018, meaning the ten-year span starts on the card production date, not on the original expiration date of the conditional card.

2007:
Oct 24: I-751 sent to Texas Service Center (TSC)
Oct 29: received by Texas Service Center (TSC)
Nov 17: Check cashed. WAC number on the check indicates application was transferred to California Service Center (CSC)
Nov 19: first NOA received. Permanent Residency extended for one year.
Dec 10: second NOA received. Biometrics appointment scheduled on 1/2/08.

2008:
Jan 2: Biometrics done.
Jan 3: online LUD updated.
March 19: Received "card production ordered" e-mail.
March 24: Received "Approval notice sent" e-mail.
March 28: Received ten-year card. Expiration: 3/19/2018.

Hi - Just wanted to let you guys know that I received an email on Friday, March 28, saying that card production had been ordered.

Looks like CSC is moving along pretty quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigclaw,
I was wondering, even though your expiration date is 10 years from card production date, does the PR since date remain the same?

Ok so does this makes sense at all??
USCIS's time line for VSC on 751 is going BACKWARDS!! It was stuck on March 01, 2007 for the past three months and the most recent update shows that they're doing Feb 02, 2007??? WTF is that???

I just recieve my card today.
KMAN55 the reason for the dates going backwards is USCIS is trying to reflect the date they are completly done processing a case not the date they start processing them. This is due to added pressure from congress. All citizenship application dates rolled back as well.
USCIS also changed the verbage on the website to say these dates are "for applications that have been completed".
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=CSC

AOS,meers,ndc121 appreciae ur help

now iam really worried
i still did not file my taxes for year 2007
was thinking offiling 2nd week of april
did u guys already file the taxes
is their any relation between filing of taxes and production of card
waiting
biometrics done on 1/19/2008

Asc Appointment

Guys,
Has Anyone Ever Encountered Their Biometrics Taken On Paper W/ink?
I Did, And Have Not Heard Anything Since The 29th Of Jan..... Not Even An Lud From The Biometrics.
What Do You All Think?

robioradha, you just beginning...calm down. Filing taxes has nothing to do with the removal of conditions. For IRS you have until april 15th. On the removal of the conditions at least you had two previous year to add unless your SSN was given after the first year. Those tax returns are fine, you don't need an updated one unless they required that one.

careful852003,
When I went to my biometrics appt, I saw a man that had to be taken his fp with ink because the machine was not able to read a good impression from his fingers. And I know that because I heard between him and the guy that was taking his fp.

The ones taken with ink, I think since they don't go into a database right away, they can take a little longer. Can't verify that. You can make an infopass and ask what happened in those cases.

ah robio, I forgot you started on dec07...sorry. but yes, don't worry if they need your current tax return they will ask for it...your previous tax return should be enough. Did you included?

robioradha, I think my case is worse than you 'coz I filed the case 10 days ahead of you and I still haven't heard anything...

I think I lost my patience - I scheduled for infopass for this friday, which is EXACTLY THREE MONTHS AFTER I HAD MY BIOMETRICS DONE. Period!

Nothing princess? That is so weird...people around you got already approved...at least you are in CSC...so keep finger crossed! I am sure your file got on a slow officer or something like that.

Let us know about your INFOPASS!! Good luck!

travel to canada

Any one approved from VSC

12/15/07 Send 1-751 to VSC
01/02/08 check cash
No noa
01/31/08 NOA Recv. for FP
02/13/08 Done FP
03/23/08 LUD in My I130 and I131
04/03/08 I551 Stamped

If i wanna travel to canada do i need the visa or i can show my I551 stamp to canada immigration enter in canada. I know when i come back i will show I551 to US immigartion for reentry .
HELP

Well all i am droping out of the I-751 discussion as i no longer need to worry about I-751. But wish you all luck.. and hope you get the cards and approvals sooner than i did.
I have received a letter saying i will be refunded my fees and i am not eligible to file for I-751 as i am a IR6 permanent resident (10 year one).
I have sent my CR permanent card back with I-90 application and am now waiting to get the 10 year card.
I hope it comes within 10 years and not like last time when it came after my CR had expired.