I-751 December filers

Hahaha so I am still laughing because exactly I was thinking that after go to the Field Office the appt will get on the mail today...:p

So I got my Bio Appt for 1/21/08.
Notice date of 1/28/08 exactly a month after my first NOA.

Meers, interesting...did not know you were in Dallas. I have been checking other forums and a lady that has her case pending in TSC since JUL07, her case just got transfered to VSC. So there is no idea about the criteria.

Cherr, my dear, congratulations!

I did not receive mine today , but I hope to get on Monday, based on your info.
If you don't mind, you have your bio appt on February 21, right? You says "bio appt for 1/21/08".
Now I am nervous to have mine on Monday.
See you soon, ok?

Rare

Thanks Rare! I just edited...I am getting older this month!

Have you guys check out that the cases that have been filed long gone in TSC are getting transfer to VSC now? I went to other forum and several people were receiving emails about their cases getting transfer from TSC to VSC...just wonder how that will affect people for the same month of filing that have their cases originally file at VSC...or us.

My Timeline:

--------------------------------
11/5/2007 - File I-751 to TSC
11/29/2007 - Received by CSC
1/16/2008 - Biometrics Done
Waiting ... ...

Still waiting for NOA

Hi everyone,

I am new to this website, and finanly I am be able to post and discuss the I-751 with all of you. I filed by the end of Dec. 2007, so it's about the same time frame with many of you.

My time Line:
12/21/07 Mailed I-751 package to TCS
12/28/07 TCS received and signed

It's about 6 weeks, I haven't getting anything yet. Check hasnot been cashed. Really don't know what can i do at this moment.

I talked with an attorney, he said "WAIT". I called INS customer service, the agent said" it may take 90 days to received NOA". IS it really take that long?

Thank you in advance for some advices!

Realmo

Hi everyone,

I just want to find out if there is a list of documents that you guy's submitted like the one Ari4u has for AOS interview timeline. Is there are for I-751 application

We are getting ready to submit in a couple of months and I just wanted to be sure we are on the right track

Thanks

bunnybugs,
wow...that it's quite interesting...uhmmm. Did you ask what's that about?

2just,
you can google it. all kind of accounts that you have in both names, at least include something that shows a continuity e.g. phone bills from nov06, dec07 or something recent...include your previous taxes, bank accounts, financial things, assets that you both own together. you can include affidavits, pictures, letters, reservations in hotels...etc.

I-751 Phone Number Question

Dear All, I am filling out my I-751 and I have a question. It asks for your daytime phone number; do you need to include the US country code (1) for this number in the following format: 1-614-... etc. I just wanna get it right.

Secondly, it says: attach a document listing all addresses you've lived in since you became a permanent resident: Is just stating the date and address on any piece of paper sufficient for this? Is there anything else I should include on it? Please let me know as soon as possible.

1. I just put same as on other forms I did in the past...only the phone number as when you tell somebody else...e.g. 404-777-2233

I haven't had the need to do so, but I guess would be wise to put in the top and bottom corner some kind of info like I-751-your name-A number-Page 1/Addresses. Since they are not giving space for it (as for the children) then just in a white sheet just print out the different addresses where you have resided including date range or at least month/year, address, time in there.

Dear All, I am filling out my I-751 and I have a question. It asks for your daytime phone number; do you need to include the US country code (1) for this number in the following format: 1-614-... etc. I just wanna get it right.

Secondly, it says: attach a document listing all addresses you've lived in since you became a permanent resident: Is just stating the date and address on any piece of paper sufficient for this? Is there anything else I should include on it? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Just Filed

Filed the I 751. Hopefully they cash the cheque and send the yearly extension soon, followed by FP request. Thanks again for such an insightful and dynamic thread.

No FP yet

Dear all!

I am still waiting for the 2nd NOA for biometrics :confused:.
I think everybody received already who sent the application around my time frame. I know Cherr, you have yours as well :)

I have to make an infopass, probably sometimes next week. I also need the stamp, I have to travel overseas in March, then in May again.

Who else is waiting for FP?

Great weekend to all of you.
RareGold

Does anybody know what EAC stands for? I guess this is what appears on some people's checks when they are cashed by USCIS?

I just post in another thread the same answer: (you can google it)
WAC: (Western Adjudication Center) Califonia Service Center
EAC: (Eastern Adjudication Center) Vermont Service Center
LIN: Lincon Nebraska
SRC: (Southern Regional Center, I guess) Texas Service Center

I was surfing at one of the other forums and came across this person's timeline..kinda gives me some hope!

CIS Office : Texas Service Center
Date Filed : 2007-11-28
NOA Date : 2007-11-29
RFE(s) : None
Bio. Appt. : 2008-01-25
Interview Date : NO interview
Approved : I guess February 8 2008

This is superfast!!!

Help Needed !!

Could someone please kind enough to check yourself documents to answer my question:

I just found out that I have TWO different application numbers on NOA extension letter and ASC Bio Appointment. One is WAC-Number 1 and another is WAC-Number 2.

I am confused, could someone tell me yours?

Thanks a lot.

Happy - Ours are the same. You'll use the ASC appointment notice # to check your case status online. My case status didn't show up online until I had taken my fingerprints.

The receipt number that shows your status online is the receipt number that is in your Biometrics Appointment regardless if you take already or not your fingerprints.