I-485 with H1b renew pending

experiment

Registered Users (C)
Hello, everyone

Thanks in advance for all help. We are ready to send our I-485s, but my wife's H1b renew is still pending. Actually, it was sent 45 days ago, we are still waiting for the receipt. Really appreciate some suggestion on how to handle this. Do we have to wait until we hear about H1b?

Send I-485 with the latest info. I am in the same situation, my H1B ext is pending, current H1B expires end of July, but my attorney sent with the papers that we currently have available. As far as I know, AOS application (485) has nothing to do with the pending H1B extension.

can we apply I 485 when H1 extn is pending

Hi everyone here,

I am also in similar situation, I have to apply for I 485, my H1 extn is under pending received receipt notice, H1 is expiring in June 2nd week, I will apply may be in june 3rd or 4th week (as I am waiting for I140 approval in PP) will it be OK to apply after expiry of H1.

If anyone has any suggestions I appreciate.

Thanks

If I have the receipt for my H1 renew, I would just use it, make a copy and submit it together with I-485. How long did it take you to get the receipt? I am still waiting mine after 45 days.