I-485 transferred from Vermont to Texas

CasualTiger

Registered Users (C)
Our(wife and I) cases have been transferred from vermont to texas. What is happening? Is it happening to a lot of people. Is it the effect of bispecialization. What should I do?

Maybe offtopic, but my I-140 was also transfered from Vermont to Texas previously and texas was really fast they approved my case in no time.

However the situations could be different now. Just my 2 cents.

Our(wife and I) cases have been transferred from vermont to texas. What is happening? Is it happening to a lot of people. Is it the effect of bispecialization. What should I do?

case transferred from VSC to TSC

I got some emails today that our (myself+wife+child) cases have been transferred from Vermont to Texas service center. I don't know what's going on. My I485 was filed with Vermont Service Center 3 1/2 years back and pending since then. Can somebody tell me where to file AP and EAD renewal going forward?

EB3 India
PD 06/2002
4 Approved AP's
5 Approved EAD's

we(my husband and I) received the same notice today, that our case has been transferred from Vermont to Texas Service Center

I received the same notice today as well, that my 485 is transferred to Texas Service Center from Vermont.

One More

Mine too. I never moved from the city were I live and filled the GC (Harrisburg, PA). Same goes with my company.

Spouse's case transferred to TEXAS SC from VERMONT

Same here. My spouse's case is transferred to Texas from Vermont. May be they are doing it to distribute load.

Automated Message

When I called I heard this automated message:

Welcome to Texas

Your application is now strategically located under a pile of other applications.
Getting to your application will require removing all the other files on top. As the government has cut our funding and due to lack of illegal workers, we may never get to your files.

We will notify you if anything changes. Till then, adios amigos.

Funny Masala dosa !!

Welcome to Texas

Your application is now strategically located under a pile of other applications.
Getting to your application will require removing all the other files on top. As the government has cut our funding and due to lack of illegal workers, we may never get to your files.

Our cases also transferred to Texas

Our (Me and My wife) cases also transferred to Texas.

Labor Filing Date: Sept 2001
I-485 Filing Date: Dec 2003

Our (Me and My wife) cases also transferred to Texas.

Labor Filing Date: Sept 2001
I-485 Filing Date: Dec 2003

we have filed 485 with Vermont. Do we get a letter when they transfer 485 from vermont to Texas or just LUD will change.

How we know about it.

If you created your user id in uscis.gov and added your case to profile, you will receive an automated email.
If not just check your case status online.

Our cases also transferred to Texas , Just got 4 Emails with that Info..
we Are in NJ for years now, never stayed in any other state

Last edited by a moderator:
case transferred from Vermont to TX

Hi friends,
Same here,:confused:
My wife is primary applicant on Schedule A EB3 category - physical therapist and we received an email today that her 485 has been transferred to Texas Service Center on March 7th, we have lived in NJ for years now, never stayed in any other state and no idea why it got transferred, hope it is for good !!

Whereas my 485 status says finger print processing rightnow, we ave our finger prints 2 years back in Feb 2005 and mine is still in Vermont. I am dependent to my wife's GC, no idea what is going to happen.

It sucks big time..
Dev

Hello All,

I do received the status update email today from USCIS, that my wife's case has been transfered to Texas Service Center on March 7th, 2007.

I called to attorney as soon as I see the update, attorney said, they are distributing the workload, nothing to worry, I should have final decision from USCIS in 4 weeks or may be longer.

I will update you if I heard anything.

-smbasha

you are 100 percent correct

:D

Welcome to Texas

I just got an email update that my i-485 has been transfered to texas, let us keep post the progress or anything that hear from anyone.

Thanks

Just got update notice

I think TSC has received our files and doing update. Following is the message

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. :rolleyes:

response from Congressman's office

Hi Guys,
I received this response from my congressman's office in NJ who is helping our case for a long time now.

"No need for alarm. All files of your type are being sent to TX. It doesn't change anything about your case. You are still waiting for visa availability based on your priority date. It just means that when your visa is available TX will process your application instead of VT."

So now let's see how the retrogression acts on our case..

thought i will just share.
Dev

My case transfered too

My Case has been transfered from Vermont to Texas. Following are my details.

India, EB3
PD - Dec 2001
LC approved - Sep 2004
140-485 filed together in Dec 2004
140 approved - Feb 2005
Changed job - May 2006
Approved 3rd EAD/AP - Mar 2007
Case I-485, transfered to Texas From Vermont - Mar 2007