I-485 Tracker

5 months pending at TSC. Online status still at Initial Review. How long more ??
Does Infopass help in any way ??

Is there a way to call NSC directly?

I wish I could call NSC directly to talk to IO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi cortaidus,

Did you get your approval yet? What date did you file?

I think you have a similar situation. Mine was assigned to an officer a month ago and I don't know how long it takes after it gets assigned to an officer.

@algorithm: Did you get any LUD since they received your GC application?

No LUD since they received my GC application. I don't rely on LUD anymore because my RTD got approved and the online status showed initial review and no LUD.

I don't think the online status works properly.

Hi Friends,

Its been quite While i havent logedlooks like there are no movements for GC's for a while, any one who applied GC this year got approved share some Exp,i am waiting for my GC, i applied in april 2011 done Fp in june just waiting for GC i donow how long it will take.

Thanks.

I filed mine on Nov 17 2010 at TSC. This morning i got txt msge from USCIS and said that my case was transferred to a USCIS office. I dont know how much more i need to wait.

No approval and no update yet. Mine was filed on January 2011 at NSC. It is so weird that USCIS keeps saying that my application is within the processing time. It's been pending for 6 months and the processing time for NSC is 4 months. They said that the information on the USCIS website is not up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Friends,

I have some update on my status i need some suggestions,does any one is in same sutation today i got in mail my Advance Parole but in my online status it still says inital review, what is this sign called, I got Parole for 1 year i dont what should i say or what is this called?

Does any is same sutation as i am?

moonsun,
what do u mean advance parole? Do you mean refugee travel document?

If your I-485 is based on asylum/refugee, then it is called RTD not advanced parole.

Are you an asylee???

My RTD got approved and the site showed initial review. The RTD status changed to card production 2 days after I received my RTD.

Hi Friends,

I have some update on my status i need some suggestions,does any one is in same sutation today i got in mail my Advance Parole but in my online status it still says inital review, what is this sign called, I got Parole for 1 year i dont what should i say or what is this called?

Does any is same sutation as i am?

Hi algorithm,

I am an asylee, i applied for i-485 on April and in same time i applied for Advance parole and work permit so i got approved for Parole it clearly say that its I-512L Advane Parole. but online say initial review i think we are supossed to get Text message before approve.

Hi guys,
I'm about to do an AOS. The I-485 instructions say something about attaching a biographic info sheet (form G-325 A). I just want to double-check - do I have to attach it? Thanks!

Hi guys,
I'm about to do an AOS. The I-485 instructions say something about attaching a biographic info sheet (form G-325 A). I just want to double-check - do I have to attach it? Thanks!

YES its required to fill and send that form along with i-485 and the supporting documentation. Read the Instructions carefully on i485 instruction guide to avoid unnecessary delays.

Hi guys,

Is there anybody know about POJ method and how do we use it?

thanks

Yes I know about the POJ method but unfortunately it doesn't work anymore. There is still an alternative way to the POJ method. You can call the customer service line and ask them to transfer you to tier 2 officers. You have to have a legitimate reason to be transferred to tier 2 officers. Tier 2 officers have more information about your case because they have access to CLAIMS3 and CLAIMS4 system but they don't have access to RAPS system.