I-485 Tracker

When did you apply for your RTD, and when was the bio taken?

I sent my application (131) on May7 , got NOA on June15, did bio on June25.
As for my 485: may be I need to call them(800 number)? it's already 90 days of waiting...what do you think?

OMG!!!my 485 is approved ! and card production is ordered! I can't believe it yet!
My kid's 485 is still in acceptance, but I hope it'll be approved soon(as my derivative)

OMG!!!my 485 is approved ! and card production is ordered! I can't believe it yet!
My kid's 485 is still in acceptance, but I hope it'll be approved soon(as my derivative)

congrats,man,enjoy it,and good luck to Walker.

It seems like they're about to order my RTD. My GC application that's been on the acceptance stage over the past 3 and half months is unmoved.

Havent been here in a while

The.Walker
my GC application has been in acceptance stage since January - more than six months now
but as off July 16 the servicing center is checking I485 based on asylum for jan 2010, so I hope I will be getting mine very soon :)

congrats to all who got theirs :D

ps. I havent called any number, im leaving it all to fate :D

Hi Guys , would you mind telling me how many times you received Soft update(LUP changes) since you received the reciept notice of 485?

Thank you

The Walker
do you know the number?? Coz I never called and I have no idea where to call.
Thank you in advance

1-800-375-5283

Walker,
Talking to the regular customer service is a waste of time. They read from a script like a machine and they can only send a message to the service center.
There is a way to talk directly to the service center that is handling the case. Those officers have more access to the file and they know what they are talking about.

The number is the same as the one you listed above but I forgot what number I press after I dial the 1-800 number

Thanks assylum. Do you know what the appropriate time for us to call is? I mean, how long after filing the I-485 should we call them?

Thanks assylum. Do you know what the appropriate time for us to call is? I mean, how long after filing the I-485 should we call them?

The best time to call is when the application is already ouside the proccessing time.
For most I-485 asylum-based applications, the processing time is 4 months. You should talk to the service center officer (not customer service) because they have full access to your A-file. They might tell you the reason why the application is stuck.

How did you receive the notifications after your approval? Through texts, emails or both?