I-485 Receipt Tracker : July 23 - July 31

tom 703

thanks for the post. As per previous posts from other ead applicants, it should reach you with in a weak. Pls post when you recieve it.
thanks.

Receipt tracker

Mailed on July\'23 ..No recept yet..Guys I heard one of my friends saying that, temporarily VSC has stopped giving receipt\'s because of some Internal Audit going on right now.How true is this.....

I don\'t know when this mist will be cleared..........

Chakram

You should have called IIO and check with them, Give your name and other info needed to them. I think they must have issued your reciept notice. May be it is in the mail.

Tracker on infitime.com doesn\'t have ND after 09/12/01 ... though Approvals are still coming

Tracker on infitime.com doesn\'t have ND after 09/12/01 ... though Approvals are still coming

Tracker on infitime.com doesn\'t have ND after 09/12/01 ... though Approvals are still coming . Has VSC stopped issuing Receipts

Recieved EAD cards today in MAIL

Guys, MD 7/23 RD 7/24 ND 9/10 EAD Approve Date 9/18 Received cards today 9/25

Thanks

Cheques got encashed.

My cheques for EAD and AP got encashed today.Hopefully should be getting the receipt in couple of days.

MD 7/27/01.

eddyja.