I 485 receipt tracker. August 15 - August 30

No Title

My lawer filed it for me. They told me my file was received by INS on 08/20. Based on my past expeirence, I believe what they said. I don\'t know anything about the check because my company pays for it.

No Title

My MD is Aug. 16 as well. I called today but IIO said my case is not in their system yet.

My lawyer filed my 485

but I provided my personal checks for the INS fees. My company is really flexible and gave full independence to me on this issue. But checks haven\'t realised yet

MD: 8/20/01
Still waiting!!!

Krishnan

Question for XHUANG

Did you send personal checks or did your company provide them. If you provided the checks did you check with your bank to see if they ever cashed your checks

Thanks
Krishnan

Get receipt!

Hi, all:

What\'s the difference between the EAC# for my I485 and EAC# for my EAD? I got both of them.

This is the information sent to my atterney:

MD: Aug. 13th
RD: Aug. 14th
ND: Sep. 28th

It\'s good to hear the news. At least I know my case is in the system now instead of lay in a cornor of the mail room. I was told 60-90 days after my ND I will get my EAD. Just need more patience.

Helen

My company paid all the fees.

Call them up. The IIO can check if your case is in their system by taking your names and birthdate.

Atlast Got Receipt

Moments after I posted a question to xhuang I got a call from my attorney confirming that they did recive the receipts for me and my wife and later I confirmed with my bank and the checks have been cleared today.

But I have a question. In the priority date section its blank. I remember reading somewhere that you are supposed to have your priority date printed there. Is it so. Is my case any different than the others. xhuang and helen can you all please confirm this for me

Thanks
Krishnan
PD: May 2000
MD: August 20,2001
RD: August 21,2001
ND: October 15,2001