I-485 General Receipt Tracker

No Title

That I am also confused with.
But that\'s what my Lawyer said. They mailed on 5/2/2001.

No Title

thanks for the follow up. On Apr 25th. applied(CSC) for I-485 and workpermit and received reciept nos in this week.

My legal Dept says you can go and collect work permit after 91 days(after july25).Is it correct, INS will give work permit after 91 days.

Now I got laid off. In GC point of view, when i asked the employer keep me in your pay roll until i get I-485 approval or work permit, last and least for GC.
He told if I get one project, refer to the company then he is ready to take me back on pay roll.

Is it legal?. or he is misguiding me. I am in confusion. So to avoid all these complications, I am planning transfer H1, and at the same time i dont want to disturb to my GC processing with the old employer.
New H1 employer is giving me project with H1 transfer. so i am thinking to refer this project to my old employer and get into his pay roll to allow the smooth GC processing. can I do that?

My doubts are,
Can I change the employer at this stage, before 180 days(applied for I485 and work permit on Apr25 and got receipt numbers)?

as the legal dept said, is it correct that INS will issue workpermit after 91 days?.

Can I refer a project to this old employer, to be in the pay roll for GC processing?

Is it better to keep quiet until work permit comes?,

Is it better not to apply for H1 transfer at this stage? If I do so

will it disturb my I485 approval or work permit or GC?

Thanks in advance

No Title

Did everyone got all the receipts(I 485/EAD/AP)on the same day. My attorney told they have received my wifes AP Receipt on friday. Hopefully i should have rest on saturday or monday. My applications were mailed on 25th April.

No Title

Me and Spouse

RD - April 30, 2001 - (485 / EAD / AP )
ND - June 29, 2001 - (485 / EAD / AP )
AOS applications (485 / EAD / AP )

No Title

RD - April 30, 2001 - (485 / EAD / AP )
ND - June 29, 2001 - (485 / EAD / AP )
AOS applications (485 / EAD / AP )

with RD..can we get AP travel documentto travel to India???

No Title

Mailed (485 / EAD / AP) on April 24th,

RD - April 26th
ND - June 27th

receipts arrived on July 5th.

No Title

Sreenivas,
        Please go to www.murthy.com and click on chat and refer the latest
chat.You can get answer from there

No Title

here\'s my case.. Still waiting for the 1-485 approval notice.
Hope this helps you guys.. Good Luck to you and me...Korean Kimchi guy..

05/07/2001 - AOS:36. Fingerprints completed
05/03/2001 - I-765:07. Received copy of EAD card
04/23/2001 - AOS:16. Received I-765 approval for client
04/02/2001 - AOS:26. Received Fingerprint Notification
02/23/2001 - AOS:15. Received I-485 I-765 & I-131 filing receipts from INS
01/26/2001 - AOS:13. I-485 I-765 & I-131 filed with INS
-
-
-

No Title

My Lawyer mailed out my 485 application on 4/13/2001, So far I have neither received the receipt nor the cheques got cleared.
When I called IIO, they said unless they make an entry into the system, he can not give me a WAC number.

No Title

Shenoy, pls ask your attorney to provide the Fedex trackingid. Talk to an IIO and see if it helps. Normally your receipt# should have arrived now. I am sure you will get them soon.

No Title

I spoke to the Attorney, She asks me to have some patience.!!! As per her it sometimes takes longer than 3-4 months. I don\'t know, how INS is randomly processing applications even to send out Receipts.

No Title

Hi keepwatching
 goog to hear that
 is your application date (the date you mailed your application) same as RD?
 pls inform.
 thanks