I-485 General Receipt Tracker

xxxxxx

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
  There are so many discussions on receipts.
  Let us start a general I-485 receipt tracker here.
  Please POST YOUR RECEIPT DATE ONLY if you HAVE
  RECEIVED RECEIPT HERE for FILING DATE > MARCH 30 , 2001.
 (assuming that all those who filed before March 30, 2001 got receipts)
  Please co-operate so that this will give us a common base for receipt tracking.

No Title

AOS applications (485 / EAD / AP ) filed on April 24th. No receipts yet.

No Title

My application was sent to INS for AOS/AP/EAD on May 17th. have not heard fro INS yet. My lawyer tells me that based on their experience it is normally taking 2 months for INS to send something back and another 1-2 months for EAD/AP approvals.

No Title

I485/EAD filed to CSC around April 18, found check cashed out on June 22, and got recepit on June 25.
RD April 23,
ND June 21.

No Title

Application mailed on April 20, 2001. (I485, AP, EAD)
Receipts received today (June 26)
..says:.."It usually takes 975 to 999 days from the date of this receipt for us to process this type of case." (I485)
Received date April 23, Notice date June 20.
..says:.."It usually takes 69 to 70 days from the date of this receipt for us .... (AP)
..says:.."Processing time is approximately 80 days from the date of this receipt notice." (EAD)
..hand me another cold beer, please...

No Title

..999 more days...my wife has already spent 1.265 days, sitting at home because she is not allowed to work...she is sad..I am very lucky that she loves me and stands by my side...how much more can we take, of abuse by INS..? Our wedding was supposed to be in California, but we had to get married in a flowershop on the Canadian side, just to be able to cross the border... the Immigration officer would not let her in to the country even to visit me. Before that, the US consulate had told us that my fiancee did not need a visa to live in California, and we got the same information from our immigration lawyer.

No Title

hi montybhatia

My application for AOS/AP/EADwas sent by my company lawyer on MAY 15TH.i didn\'t receive any receipt till now. when I called my lawyer ,he told me that the mail room in INS is running slow and it may take 2 months to get receipt.

mine is EB1,INDIA,CURRENT

I think it will be better if we keep in touch

regards
JPGREENCARD

No Title

FedEx\'d to INS on 04/19. They should receive that on 04/20 physically. Got receipts today but it\'s come via certified mail and I was not at home. I\'ll tell you the RD/ND tomorrow once I got the receipts from my post office.