I-485 Denied:

sk0000us

Registered Users (C)
I am a us citizen and applied for my husband for change of status. We were married 3yrs ago in his country and latere planned that I will move with him since he has well settled business over seas. Me and my daughter (previouse marriage) moved in june08 in his country after 2 months she got very sick due to a very seriouse dieseas and I had to bring her back home here for surgery, In the mean while my husband applied for visit visa to come to USA he finally recieved his visa 8 months later and came here to see us and due to my daughter's health doc advised that she shouldn't travel as well as her biological father also refused to give permission for her to leave . So we decieded to apply for my husbands change of status . I130 was approved we were interviewed after the interveiw we filled 485 which was latere deined due to the following reseaons

any alien who, by fraud or willfully misrepresenting a material fact, seeks to procure a visa, other documentatio, or admission into United states or other benefit provieded under this act is inadmissbl

we filed MTR and now what? This has been a crazy ride. Can you please let us know if any one been through this what is next . Our previouse atternoy said to go back reply. but we decieded to fight through MTR. Please any advise will be helpful.

Initially he was asked about me and at that time I was residing with him in his country but like I said for an emergency suergery for my daughter I was here in USA. I also had a full time job when I was residing with my husband in his country. But when he was asked during the visit visa interview where is your wife residing to which he said she lives with me here in my country. They didn't ask where I was.

His visit visa expired on Nov7th 2009 we applied for AOS on 19th Oct 2009 he got approved for 1-30 work perment our interview was jan8th 2010 and by 26th 485 was denied our perivouse lawyer never notifed us about the notice of decsion until he only had 5 days left we filed an MTR right of way they recieved it on the 1st of march 2010 now I don't want my husband to have illegel status in this country. Normally how long does it take for MTR or what are our chances should he stay or leave even our lawyer is not giving clear picturer what do we do.

They day he was interviewed for his B-2 visa, were you in the US or his country?

Initially he was asked about me and at that time I was residing with him in his country but like I said for an emergency suergery for my daughter I was here in USA. I also had a full time job when I was residing with my husband in his country. But when he was asked during the visit visa interview where is your wife residing to which he said she lives with me here in my country. They didn't ask where I was.

sk0000us,

what status did you put for your husband when applying for him in I-130 and I-485?
I am a us citizen and applied for my husband for change of status. We were married 3yrs ago in his country and latere planned that I will move with him since he has well settled business over seas. Me and my daughter (previouse marriage) moved in june08 in his country after 2 months she got very sick due to a very seriouse dieseas and I had to bring her back home here for surgery, In the mean while my husband applied for visit visa to come to USA he finally recieved his visa 8 months later and came here to see us and due to my daughter's health doc advised that she shouldn't travel as well as her biological father also refused to give permission for her to leave . So we decieded to apply for my husbands change of status . I130 was approved we were interviewed after the interveiw we filled 485 which was latere deined due to the following reseaons

any alien who, by fraud or willfully misrepresenting a material fact, seeks to procure a visa, other documentatio, or admission into United states or other benefit provieded under this act is inadmissbl

we filed MTR and now what? This has been a crazy ride. Can you please let us know if any one been through this what is next . Our previouse atternoy said to go back reply. but we decieded to fight through MTR. Please any advise will be helpful.