I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC Tracker

msg change. No lud/emails.

Same here. No lud change , no emails but the message got changed.
It's june 1st.. and they may be assigning the cases to the processing folks.
My PD is became current today !

On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Update 06/01 : Congratulations to Waiting_LC_GC !!!

Latest List of people who have an approved I-140, got the "900 days"
LUD and have a current PD or it will be current as of June 1st.

gc_line
nhusson
siddiboy
abu2003
nikedude
srignram
Hans
smoky
after140
sodo
amithere_yet
gcok2006
dabuk ?

Pls hop on if you are in the same boat

Approved List since this tracker started :
balumaran=======> APPROVED 05/25
fengying========> APPROVED 05/25
happy527=======> APPROVED 05/26
buckleup1=======> APPROVED 05/25
Vijaykumar======> APPROVED 05/31
ejaahm=========> APPROVED 05/31
Waiting_LC_GC===> APPROVED 06/01

Last edited by a moderator:
Processing time In AILA

TSC processing time is released in AILA. I485 processing time is 12/05/05.

Let us all hope the best.

nikedude said:
Update 06/01 : Congratulations to Waiting_LC_GC !!!

Latest List of people who have an approved I-140, got the "900 days"
LUD and have a current PD or it will be current as of June 1st.

gc_line
nhusson
siddiboy
abu2003
nikedude
srignram
Hans
smoky
after140
sodo
amithere_yet
dabuk ?

Pls hop on if you are in the same boat

Approved List since this tracker started :
balumaran=======> APPROVED 05/25
fengying========> APPROVED 05/25
happy527=======> APPROVED 05/26
buckleup1=======> APPROVED 05/25
Vijaykumar======> APPROVED 05/31
ejaahm=========> APPROVED 05/31
Waiting_LC_GC===> APPROVED 06/01

Keep faith and fingure crossed.. I recd. 900 days msg on 05/22 and my PD was current for last 5 months. So, You will get good news very soon.

They took out the '850-900 days' thing out in my case too.. And there was no LUD.. we got our FP yesterday

------------------------------------------------------------------------
485/140 RD Mar 18th
Transf. to TSC from CA on march 23rd
PD EB2 Oct 2000
AP/EAD approved
FP RD May 30th

485 approval notice received today

485 approval notice (self) arrived today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LC, CA, RIR EB2: 3/2003, PD 3/18/2003, Approval letter received 9/21/2005
140/485: RD 9/27/2005, ND 10/5/2005
FP: 11/2005
CSC--> TSC: 3/22/2006(140), 3/29/2006(485)
140 approval email: 5/16/2006
140 approval letter received 5/22/2006
485 900-days email: 5/23/2006 (self & wife)
485 approval email: 5/25/2006 (self), 6/1/2006 (wife)
485 approval notice received: 6/1/2006 (self)
email of new card order completed: 6/1/2006 (self)

Message changed, no new LUD

The online status info of my 485 changed from

"On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking
between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will
mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

to

"On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates."

I heard that many people got changed too. Is this a good sign?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of a concern

My 140 was approved on 5/19/2006 and i saw LUD on 5/23/2006.Haven't recieved (neither my attorney nor my employer)the hard copy of approval yet.Is any of you in the same state?Appreciate your reply and how long did it take to recieve the hard copy of 140 approval?

My Lawyer received the hard copy in 5 days or so.

srignram said:
My 140 was approved on 5/19/2006 and i saw LUD on 5/23/2006.Haven't recieved (neither my attorney nor my employer)the hard copy of approval yet.Is any of you in the same state?Appreciate your reply and how long did it take to recieve the hard copy of 140 approval?

Thanks

gc_line said:
My Lawyer received the hard copy in 5 days or so.
Dont know what is going on? :confused: Both my attorney and Employer have not recieved anything.There was LUD on my 140 after approval on 5/23/06 is that normal?More confusion.

485 approved-Can I change job now

I have received a job offer from a company. I was wondering if there is any problem if I change my job now? Deatils in my signature

Sringram,
We all got LUDs updated on I140 the same day we got LUD on 485.
So do not worry about that part.

srignram said:
Dont know what is going on? :confused: Both my attorney and Employer have not recieved anything.There was LUD on my 140 after approval on 5/23/06 is that normal?More confusion.

I am in similar situation...

Congrats~~~ to all those got GC from TSC!!! Mine is still pending as following

RIR RD 2003, AP 2005
I140 Approved this May. transfered from CSC to TSC March 22
I485 RD 08/2005, transfered from CSC to TSC May 3
took first FP on 05/31/2006. Got a LUD 06/01/2006 but no content change

========================
online status Got 900 days message before but changed to the following now:

On May 3, 2006, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.
==========================

Hope this is a good sign.

DF1998 said:
The online status info of my 485 changed from

"On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent
Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking
between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will
mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

to

"On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates."

I heard that many people got changed too. Is this a good sign?

I got 140 approval emails on 5/22 and both my employer and lawyer got approval notice on 5/30.
Also, I got LUD change after 140 approval too; don't worry.

srignram said:

Thanks

DF1998 said:
I got 140 approval emails on 5/22 and both my employer and lawyer got approval notice on 5/30.
Also, I got LUD change after 140 approval too; don't worry.
Thanks to DF1998 and gc_Line.With constant pounding finally my law firm opened their mouth regarding the approval recipt. I called them so many times they repeated the samething like they have not recieved anything message .Just 5 min back all of a sudden i got a mail and soft copy from them.

Job Change

From what lawers have told me it is advisable to wait for 6-9 months before making a job change.

ejaahm said:
I have received a job offer from a company. I was wondering if there is any problem if I change my job now? Deatils in my signature

There is no such a rule

inque said:
From what lawers have told me it is advisable to wait for 6-9 months before making a job change.
As a matter of fact one can change job with AC21,provided 140 approved and 485 is pending for 180 days.So one is free to change job immediately after 485 approved.Imagine a situation your green card just got approved or 140 approved but 485 is pending for more than 180 days and you got laid off what would you do?

There is no rule that one cannot change jobs immediately after getting I-1485 approved. All I said was that it is "advisable" to wait. Green card is based on future employment with an employer and that has to be demonstrated. I dont know of any employee whose GC was cancelled for changing employers immediately after getting GC. Mr Rajiv Khanna also mentioned that one should work for some time with the employer who sponsored the GC before changing jobs.

srignram said:
As a matter of fact one can change job with AC21,provided 140 approved and 485 is pending for 180 days.So one is free to change job immediately after 485 approved.Imagine a situation your green card just got approved or 140 approved but 485 is pending for more than 180 days and you got laid off what would you do?

Urgent - need help please.....

Hello members,

I have been following this forum for past few months and I have 2 questions which I hope someone can enlighten me if you:

Situation:
My husband is having a pending concurrent 140/485 from CST recently transfered to TSC. I am his dependent and have an expired L2 but a notice action with an extension of my L2. My husband is on L1A / EB1 category. I have 2 misdeamnor charges: one from shoplifting many years ago when I was in high school in US. My professor engaged a lawyer on my behalf in court and paid the fine. 2 years ago I got into a fight with my husband and we were both taken to county jail for FP and stayed in jail for a day. On both these two occassions, I obtained a discharge letter from DA office that I have no criminal history and my cases was discharged. I had said "yes" when we both file for 485. I have an approved AP and EAD (renewed twice already).

My questions:
1) Can my husband and I engage another lawyer to file for 140/485 again with the current one pending which is being done by my husband's company attorney? The reason why we contemplate this is we think my husband's attorney is not good enough and have been charing his company for his incomptent work. My friend is recommending her lawyer who has helped her and her many friends obtained GC. If the answer is "yes", what is the estimated timeline given my husband is under EB1 L1A visa holder?

2) My L2 on my passport expired Nov 2005 but I received an approved Notice of Action that stated my L2 is valid till Nov 2007. I have an approved AP. THe reason I dare not venture to Canada (Vancouver) for a visa interview and visa stamping is the fear factor the consular officer could opt not to stamp my visa even though I have an approved notice. My fear is because of the two incidents I mentioned earlier. Since I have an approved AP, am I correct to say I can travel out and back to US with only an approved AP even though my L2 visa on my passport has expired? I need to go home to attend some urgent personnel business and now I am worried sick over this.

Sorry for the long post. I appreciate if anyone can advise me on my predicament or point me to someone who can have the right answer for me.

THanks in advance.