I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC Tracker

any movement

did any of you enquire TSC regarding the 485 status.If yes please update the forum that would be helpfull to others.Thanks in advance.

LUD on 485 !!!!!

I got a series of emails for the updated message and LUDs on my Case Status.
All emails say the following status update :

"On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

What does this mean?????

LUD on I-485

gc_line said:
I got a series of emails for the updated message and LUDs on my Case Status.
All emails say the following status update :

"On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Same here. I also got an LUD on my I-140 that got approved on May 6th.
I'm overwhelmed with 850-900 days ball-park figure. But anyways it looks
like someone is looking at our cases.

gc_line : Is your PD current now ? or will be currnet on June 1st ?

Thanks,
Nike Dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD's on 485 for me too

Hello I received the same message as yours , i wonder what this means

140/485 Concurrent filing = Yes
CSC -> TSC transfer = Yes
EB = 2
RD = 09/28/2005
ND = 10/06/2005
140=WAC06003xxxx
485=WAC06003xxxx
LUD = CSC ===> TSC on 03/22/06 for i140 , 03/27/06 for...
I40 AD = 05/16/2006
LUDS

same here

Just checked my mail and checked the status.485 LUD changed with the message that "485 has been recieved blah blah".

I guess 485 papers have been updated with the 140 approval and they might have allotted them for processing.Everthing from here on depends on security/name check.Good Luck to all and let us see what is being cooked.

Endeaver2003,Dabuk,siddiboy did you see the same pattern.?

Last edited by a moderator:
i too got a series of emails !!

I too got a series of emails stating that "On March 29, 2006, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"...

My I140 was approved on May 10th. But i see the LUD changes on both my I140 & I485 cases. My PD is current in EB2 category. Keeping my fingers crossed.
- Thanks

Lot of activities with transfered cases

Just checked the 140 forum and seems to be lot of activities happening with concurrently filed cases.Let us hope for the best.

Yes Nikedude my priority date became current on May 1st itself!!

nikedude said:
Same here. I also got an LUD on my I-140 that got approved on May 6th.
I'm overwhelmed with 850-900 days ball-park figure. But anyways it looks
like someone is looking at our cases.

gc_line : Is your PD current now ? or will be currnet on June 1st ?

Thanks,
Nike Dude.

gc_line/nikedude/vijayakumar

Is there LUD for you guys only for 485 or for 140 as well.
Because in my case my 140 was approved couple of days earlier. Today I got LUD on both 140/485. My priority date for EB2 is current.

abu2003

Same message

srignram said:
Just checked my mail and checked the status.485 LUD changed with the message that "485 has been recieved blah blah".

I guess 485 papers have been updated with the 140 approval and they might have allotted them for processing.Everthing from here on depends on security/name check.Good Luck to all and let us see what is being cooked.

Endeaver2003,Dabuk,siddiboy did you see the same pattern.?

I also got the same message.What is happening srignram in I140 thread? I have LUD on my I140 application as well.. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Me too

siddiboy said:
I also got the same message.What is happening srignram in I140 thread? I have LUD on my I140 application as well.. Keeping my fingers crossed :)
I think our 485 papers are being prepared for the final processing.As a matter of fact all the transfered 140 and 485 papers have been assigned to anlyst today.Le us hope for the best.

srignram said:
I think our 485 papers are being prepared for the final processing.As a matter of fact all the transfered 140 and 485 papers have been assigned to anlyst today.Le us hope for the best.
Yes, I got it too...with 850 to 900 days as the time expected

same message

got the 850-900 days message a month ago right after getting my FP done, but a month before my I140 was approved...

Yes LUD for 140 as well, 140 was approved last week.
EB2 Current.

abu2003 said:
Because in my case my 140 was approved couple of days earlier. Today I got LUD on both 140/485. My priority date for EB2 is current.

abu2003

abu2003 said:

abu2003

LUDs were on both 140 and 485.

BTW My PD will become current on Jun 1st and gc_line's is already current.
Just trying to access the pattern of the latest LUDs. How many of you
will have your PD current as of Jun 1st ?

Pd Current

nikedude said:
LUDs were on both 140 and 485.

BTW My PD will become current on Jun 1st and gc_line's is already current.
Just trying to access the pattern of the latest LUDs. How many of you
will have your PD current as of Jun 1st ?

My PD is already current. I believe lot of concurrent filers / transferred from CSC are seeing Lud and message. Looks like some one is taking a look at our cases finally in TSC.

BTW i have LUD on my 485 and my spouse 485 today without a message change. Other people in the forum post if u see LUD .

We got the same message too.. blah blah.. it is taking 850-900 days for processing.. We still havent got our FP though..

concurrently filed 140/485 march 18th
140 AP apr. 25
AD/EAD approved
FP waiting

List of people who have an approved I-140, got the "900 days" LUD
and have a current PD or it will be current as of June 1st.

gc_line
nhusson
siddiboy
abu2003
nikedude
dabuk ?
srignram ?
balumaran ?
Vijaykumar ?

Pls hop on if you are in the same boat.