I-485 approved (Sept 6, 2007)

akayal1973

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I am very happy to let you know that my I-485 was finally approved. I received the "approval notice sent" e-mail from CRIS this morning at 8.20 am EST.

I had received a response to SR back in July, 2007 that my case would be adjudicated in 60 days - it would have been 60 days on Sept 17.

My wife's I-485 is still pending. She had an LUD on 08/30/07.

As many on this forum know my case was stuck in background check for a long time. My NC was cleared in April 2007. Coincidence or not, the NC was cleared a couple of months after I wrote to the First Lady. I received a letter from the FBI stating that my NC was cleared in early April 2007.

The letters to senators etc. always came back with NC still pending status.

One tip: please be proactive on your cases. I learnt it the hard way. I didn't even know about the existence of NC till about mid-2006. I was living in blissful ignorance.

Thanks to this forum for keeping me sane!

congrats

Dear akayal

you must be relieved now. good to see one EB1 approval come at least. I am EB1 but filed in Sep 05 in VSC and then the transfer.

I have also filed WOM but the judge is sitting on the case now.

Hi Akayal

Dear akayal

you must be relieved now. good to see one EB1 approval come at least. I am EB1 but filed in Sep 05 in VSC and then the transfer.

I have also filed WOM but the judge is sitting on the case now.

Hi hello friends

Congrats for U...

I also got I-485 Approved on 9/6/07
I am very happy to let u know this...

thanks

Congratulations!

One side I am feeling bad about my approval but happy to see many approvals from TSC.

Especially TSC is using 2/3 of the available visas.

Hi hello

One side I am feeling bad about my approval but happy to see many approvals from TSC.

Especially TSC is using 2/3 of the available visas.

Hi hello vvvun

U will get approved definitely in this month ...
most of the cases they will done complete
Because, next month never know what is the retrogression...

thanks

Hi friends
with God graces
I got Approved on 9/6/07 for both (me & my wife)

thanks a lot for your suupport especially Rajiv Khanna

thanks

Thanks everyone! I am still waiting for my wife's I-485 approval - hopefully that comes through soon. She had her NC cleared back in 2005 - so don't know what's going on.

Congrats

I have one thing I received Welcome Notice mailed e-mail on 9/6/07
but I never received any cards or approval notices till now

If u don't mine please help me out, its really helpful & appreciates

thanks