I 485 approved and Biometrics

Yes, he called them up and was told that they (My cousin and family) have missed earlier FP appointment. Interestingly, they have given FP for code 3 after GC approval. When he told them about FP already done, he was told - may be the FP results got heldup somewhere - -He would be doing infopass now - - I would keep you posted...

bebesf2000 said:
Thanks for sharing your info. Did your cousin called USCIS and find out??? What might be the delay?

GC_GoneCase said:
Yes, he called them up and was told that they (My cousin and family) have missed earlier FP appointment. Interestingly, they have given FP for code 3 after GC approval. When he told them about FP already done, he was told - may be the FP results got heldup somewhere - -He would be doing infopass now - - I would keep you posted...

Thanks for your reply.

ismaildost , did you finally receive the physical card? why would you need passport to be stamped?

passport stamped

bebesf2000 said:
Thanks for your reply.

ismaildost , did you finally receive the physical card? why would you need passport to be stamped?

I am still waiting for green card to arrive. I have to get my biometrics done first then i can get my green card.

By getting the passport stamped it gives me permanent residence status temporarily for 1 year, now i can travel outisde the USA and can come back just on that stamp, without physical grren card.

Really?

ismaildost said:
I am still waiting for green card to arrive. I have to get my biometrics done first then i can get my green card.

By getting the passport stamped it gives me permanent residence status temporarily for 1 year, now i can travel outisde the USA and can come back just on that stamp, without physical grren card.

ismaildost, Thanks for your reply. I didnt know that.

I didnt get my card yet as well. But I had code 3 when I did my finger print though so i dont think it's biometric problem..
did you know what could cause the delay?

also, how and where did you get the passport stamped? what did you have to bring? Thanks :)

Is this your first one?

ismaildost said:
i got biometrics appointment yesterday.
Hi, is this your second or first biometrics?? If it's the second one, what code did you have on your first one? Did they send you a notifcation mail to get the second one done?
I did code 3 but until now still didnt hear anything and didnt get the card either :(

first biometrics

yes this is my first biometrics. i had fingerprinting before but not biometrics. i think it says code 2 on the notice. did u have biometrics after approval or before approval of ur case?

bebesf2000 said:
Hi, is this your second or first biometrics?? If it's the second one, what code did you have on your first one? Did they send you a notifcation mail to get the second one done?
I did code 3 but until now still didnt hear anything and didnt get the card either :(

ismaildost said:
yes this is my first biometrics. i had fingerprinting before but not biometrics. i think it says code 2 on the notice. did u have biometrics after approval or before approval of ur case?
hi, i had code 3 on my first one on 6/24. Today i called USCIS and they said the delay for my card is cuz i need to take another biometrics. have you heard something like this before? I heard if you take code 3 at first, you will get your card in time :( I had it before approval....so you got the biometrics notice in mail on 9/27? It says code 3 on it? I wonder why first one for you is code 2.. So i have to wait for another 14 days according to them. :(

hello

bebesf2000 said:
hi, i had code 3 on my first one on 6/24. Today i called USCIS and they said the delay for my card is cuz i need to take another biometrics. have you heard something like this before? I heard if you take code 3 at first, you will get your card in time :( I had it before approval....so you got the biometrics notice in mail on 9/27? It says code 3 on it? I wonder why first one for you is code 2.. So i have to wait for another 14 days according to them. :(

not sure why... but i never had biometrics before. i had fingerprinting before but no biometrics. do u know what are codes as it says on my letter code 2...

hi.

ismaildost said:
not sure why... but i never had biometrics before. i had fingerprinting before but no biometrics. do u know what are codes as it says on my letter code 2...
What do you mean? i think code 3 means all finger print, signature, take picture. did you do all 3 this time?? i did all 3 already but sitll they say info is missing :mad: did you call to request the biometrics or they mail you themselves?? but i think u will get your card soon! cuz lots people got biometrics notice and then got the GC!

biometrics

bebesf2000 said:
What do you mean? i think code 3 means all finger print, signature, take picture. did you do all 3 this time?? i did all 3 already but sitll they say info is missing :mad: did you call to request the biometrics or they mail you themselves?? but i think u will get your card soon! cuz lots people got biometrics notice and then got the GC!

i never got my picture nor signature before so this will be the first time. its one week for my biometrics appointment. no i did not call them they send me notice on their own.

ismaildost said:
i never got my picture nor signature before so this will be the first time. its one week for my biometrics appointment. no i did not call them they send me notice on their own.
I see. So you should get it very soon :) Congras! Do update when you get the card

Date.

ismaildost said:
Hi ismaildost, one more question to ask you. can you tell me your 485 approval date and your biometrics notification date??? Thanks

Thanks!

Did you get any LUD or message changed before you get your notification?
I got LUD yesterday (10/1) so strange.

no lud change

no i didn't get any LUD or message change regarding biometrics notification

bebesf2000 said:
Did you get any LUD or message changed before you get your notification?
I got LUD yesterday (10/1) so strange.

lud change

just now i received an e-mail saying that after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

bebesf2000 said:
I see. So you should get it very soon :) Congras! Do update when you get the card

ismaildost said:
just now i received an e-mail saying that after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
Hi ismaildost, yes, i also got the same message. said they ordered me a card but I also got fingerprint notificatin in mail on Sat. It's very confusing :confused: Since you got email today, I think they are working today.. since today is columbus day. Thanks for the update.

Today?

ismaildost said:
Hey, did you receive 5 emails TODAY (10/9)? Cuz I called i think USCIS closed today. SO I m not sure if you receive the email today or when? Also the email said they ordered your card on 6th?

pls reply

yes and even more confusing thing is that i receive e-mails early morning of monday (columbus day) around 3:00 AM, not sure why at this time. I had my biometrics on oct. 6th and not just columbus day somebody is working at 3:00 am also,, wow!!!!!

When did ur I-485 got approved? did u get notification for fingerprinting or for biometrics also what code does it say on the notification? also did u have ur biometrics done before or not yet?

bebesf2000 said:
Hey, did you receive 5 emails TODAY (10/9)? Cuz I called i think USCIS closed today. SO I m not sure if you receive the email today or when? Also the email said they ordered your card on 6th?