I-485 Approved After I-140 RFE Amend

Ravikumar123

Registered Users (C)
After 71/2 waiting......, finally my I-485 Application got approved.
RFE:I-140 Amend
RD: Oct 25, 2000
ND: Oct 27, 2000
Approved: Dec 4, 2000
I-485 Approved on Dec 9, 2000. (according to AVM).
Waiting for Approval Notice.
Thanks for everyone.

No Title

Congratulations!! ravi . I think i am the only one whoi did not get any approval from i140 group which got approved from Nov 30th.
Is there anyone who did not hear anything after Nov 30th.

No Title

Anyone out their who got i140 redo approved around nov 30th but no news yet for the approval. Or i am the only one left.

No Title

Yup! here i am lurking.
We check AVM almost everyday. I am not sure if it\'s accurate. anyways, we are still hoping it would get approved soon.
Samyukta

No Title

Thanks. I did not hear anything from I140 group. Did you talk to IIO?.
FYI:My attorney spoke to IIO before regarding I140 approval as well as resubmitting process.
Good luck.

No Title

atleast your 140 got approved.
I am not sure if ours got approved. The AVM for 140 still says , your application was received on.. blah blah! and our 485 AVM says, we sent you an RFE...
Don\'t worry...i think you are not alone.
May be as per Ravi Kumar, we are approved but the AVM is not updated. Lets hope for the best.

Regards
Samyukta

No Title

Thanks for the consolation. really appreciate that. My lawyer has also sent the copy of i140 approval to INS. I dont know if it is going to help.

No Title

Congrats! Thanks for the info. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.But, we don\'t want to waste our time by calling them. We get 100 different answers. The last one we spoke almost gave us a heart attack. She said that they didn\'t even receive our amended 140 application , can\'t understand how they can give such stupid answers considering the fact that we have a Receipt Notice for the Amended I140.

No Title

Samyukta, I think you should try talking to an IIO. In my case they misplaced my I-140 redo and treated it as fresh I-140. It took almost two months for them to find it and send it back to 485 department, to be processed along with I-485. All along I-140 and I-485 AVM messages were saying exactly as they are in your case. My I-140 redo is recently approved, on Dec 6th to be specific. And I am also waiting for 485 approval.

No Title

MY i485 just got approved i talked to IIO just now she said it was approved on DEC 8th but she said the notice never went out. and she is sent it out just now.
VRUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH...
finally

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Do you mind posting your I-140 redo details like RD, ND & Approval date????

Thanks a lot!!!!

No Title

Thanks a lot for the info. I can see that it has been a long wait for you. Congratulations once again and wish you all success!!!!

No Title

approval_waiter, Congratulations!!!

My I-140 redo got approved on 11/30/00. no news for I-485.

Still waiting ...