I-485 Approval -Unbelievabale

bangu

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

One of my friends and co-workers got the I-485 approval notice today. He seats next to me and we are always together in the process(we got our labor and I-140 approval at the same time. My I-485 WAC03031XXXXX

His number is I-485WAC 03095XXXXX
FP 04/12/03

He didn't get his AP and EAD as of today.

I know how it sounds but that is true.

Let me quote his lawyer's mail

"Let me preface this email by saying, if you gamble, you should buy a lottery ticket! I have never seen an AOS approval come so quickly. "

May be its a good sign for all of us!

Is your friend's last name Corleone? Has he/she got strings to pull? or Are you pulling our legs?

Even the most optimistic man in world could not believe this. You know, even if you change the 03 in the wac# into 02, it is still a surprise. What else can I say? Ok, put it this way, anybody could get his/her approval in any time, tomorrow or 2005.

BTW, could you please more details?

Such as RD/ND, is H1 /L1? EB? ..... As far as you know..

Thanks. It might be a L1 case, like the case posted a week back.

It's not a L1 case. He was in H1B for almost six years.

I don't know his RD/ND.

But he applied in January 2003.

Junior_member said his scanner showed approval of 03 series.

is this one??

"I ran the scanner last night at around 9:00PM(PST). There's a new approval on 5/13/2003 in WAC-03-130-5xxxx series."

One thing to mention, he is a computer engineer not ee.

He works at mangerial post at Intel.

similar i-485 case approved for my previous collegue one months ago. unbelievable, but it's true. No body knows how CSC works.

Next thing would be flying intel stock..

Congratulations! to your friend..

and

"Thousand Thundering Typhoons and Blistering Barnacles" to INS/BCIS

Unbelievable but true

I just happened to talked to a friend of mine who works at BCIS and he told me that cases like this will be common in the next few weeks as what they do right now is training new people to work at some I-485 cases and what they do is they just pull any file on stack and give it to the new person to work on, Naturally, the newest file on top of the stockpile were those submitted within this year so that explains why your friend got an early approval. This is good news to those people who have a lot of luck in life and just filed this year or even this month. But that is so unfair to those who are waiting for almost 3 years for approval.

4everwaiting:

Give me the email of your INS friend. It should not be difficult for him to pick up some specific cases instead of random ones. He can earn big money.

:D

WAC-03-095 I485 status as of 5/16/2003

Using a log file of WAC-03 for scanning I765 cases, I scanned I485cases this morning and found two cases had been really approved on 5/8/2003.
-kashmir
Code:
WAC-03-095 status as of 05/16/2003
Approved .............   2 ( 1%) ... approved on 5/8/2003
Fingerprint .......... 137 (86%)
Received .............   9 ( 6%)
Others ...............  12 ( 8%)
Total ................ 160

I suspected

that the adjudicators cant tell the difference between 3 and 2. Probably they thought this case was of Jan'02 instead of Jan'03.

Wow. Wish the next lucky one is me! Yet, I know it will never happen to me. I always have bad luck with INS. 7 months to get my first H1, 5 months to get H1 transfer and H1 extension has been waiting for over 7 months and no sign they have touched it yet. INS sucks, what else can we say!