I-140 Tracker CSC (Please maintain format)

re:

first congrats to all concurrent applicants. this is awesome news.

now for us guys who can not file 485 till 140 is approved . does it by any chance mean that we should expect unexpected delays in our cases . should we try to look for something else. i mean my 140 RD is 5/30/03 . should i expect a approval soon or this means that INS is saying ' we dont recognse singly filed cases b'cos conc filing is available for all'

looks like it also considers old EB2 guys

from http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/twopilotprogexperniment.html

CSC first pilot program is to adjudicate all new concurrently filed EB-2, non- National Interest Waiver, I-140s and I-485s on a truly concurrent basis
>>>>>>
The CSC also will be targeting previously-filed, non-NIW EB-2s, in order to bring their processing times down to match the pilot program processing.
<<<<<<
Additionally, the CSC will concurrently adjudicate pending adjustment/I-140 applications in all categories, in order to bring processing times to below one year

Approved

My attorney got an email last month that my case is approved. Never got letter, on enquiring, they sent a duplicate notice. Status now changed to indicate that. Should be getting letter in a few days. Thanks to everyone here on the forum.

Good luck to you all too.

See the attachment for details.

Check out the attachment.xls that is attached to my previous post. That has all the details...along with many other recent approvals. You can add your details in there too.

Do not expect any I-140 approval from CSC, unless we can do something...

Here is the sad news from http://www.immigration-law.com/

05/14/2004: California Service Center Concurrent Adjudication Pilot Initiation and Warning Against Abuse

We reported earlier that the California Service Center was launching I-140/I-485 concurrent adjudication pilot program for the concurrent I-140/I-485 filing cases inasmuch as it is non-National Interest Waiver case and filed after certain date. Qualified cases were supposed to be adjudicated in less than 90 days.
Apparently, CSC is concerned at this time that those who have already filed concurrent I-140/I-485 cases or I-140 petition alone may withdraw the pending cases to refile a concurrent I-140/I-485 case to take advantage of the pilot program.
AILA reports that CSC will not take such withdrawn-refiling cases qualified for the pilot program and will not adjudicate such cases concurrently. It appears, though, that such decision may raise a legal question of arbitraniness in administration of adjudication function. It may also raise the issue of "equal" protection and fairness. The agency may create a "class" without permissible legal justification or constitutional basis just as seen in the "Francis" decision. We'll see.

I140 approved after 17 and half months :)

Hello All:

At last the miracle happened. The substitute I140 (EB3) got approved after almost one and half year without any RFE.

RD: 12/09/2002
AD: 05/17/2004
Semi concurrent
Substitute Labor (EB3)

Good Luck to everybody.. Your things too are around the corner.. hang on there...

I have updated the tracker excel sheet :D :) :p ;)

Hi inthequeue,

Congratulations!!! Must be a relief!:)

I have a quick question: did you file any inquiry with BCIS as to why they took so long to process your case? The processing date is way passed your filing date, and I was wondering if either you or your lawyer inquired about the status or BCIS just approved withing you nudging them?

Thanks and enjoy!!

I140inCA

inthequeue said:
Hello All:

At last the miracle happened. The substitute I140 (EB3) got approved after almost one and half year without any RFE.

RD: 12/09/2002
AD: 05/17/2004
Semi concurrent
Substitute Labor (EB3)

Good Luck to everybody.. Your things too are around the corner.. hang on there...

I have updated the tracker excel sheet :D :) :p ;)

I140inCA said:
Hi inthequeue,

Congratulations!!! Must be a relief!:)

I have a quick question: did you file any inquiry with BCIS as to why they took so long to process your case? The processing date is way passed your filing date, and I was wondering if either you or your lawyer inquired about the status or BCIS just approved withing you nudging them?

Thanks and enjoy!!

I140inCA

Lawyer filed an inquiry with BCIS as of to why was it taking so very long to adjudicate the case. May be that helped to some extent. We recieved the 485 approval also 4 days after the I140 approval. EAD and advance parole were denied as I485 is no longer pending.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the queue

pls post it in the 485 threads ..so that folks will know!

Congrats again!! on ur 140 and 485 approval.

-

Woh woh woh... your 485 was approved with your I140 also. Thats great news man. Can you give us some details. I know the excel sheet has some...but I want to know as to when your FP was done etc etc.

Mine was similar to yours Substitute EB3...I140 in Jan2003 and 485 filed in Apr 2003. Got I140 approced in April, got ead/ap in Feb. No news on 485. No FP nothing.

i i4o sufferers

PhDchemist said:
AILA published new JIT report as of 15 June:

http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=16,2921,607

I also have been scanning few I-140 applications filed on 9/24/2003 (as mine is) and from 27 applications there is one approved (a week ago), one RFE send, one RFE rcvd and 24 Received. Any recent I-140 approvals? From which filing date?
i applied in feb 04 for i 140. it says they are processing july, 2003. My category is i 140 , RIR, exceptional capability. I do not know it is EB1 OR 2 OR 3. what is the expected time. Does push through senator or congreeman work in california center.

shailendra sing said:
i applied in feb 04 for i 140. it says they are processing july, 2003. My category is i 140 , RIR, exceptional capability. I do not know it is EB1 OR 2 OR 3. what is the expected time. Does push through senator or congreeman work in california center.