I -140 RFE since 3 months. Please reply need some clarifications

novice72

Registered Users (C)
I applied for I -140 ( LIN031965XXXX ) and the notice date 06/09/2003.
Applied for I -485, EAD and advance parole and ND is 07/16/2003.
I received and I -140 RFE in Oct 2003. My Company guys told me that they have to send my W2 for year 2002. My W-2 was low compared to the Labour. The INS received the RFE in Dec 3rd week. Till now I don,t what going on. My Lawyer says we have to wait and see.

There was a similar RFE for my friend who works for my company and his I -140 denied and came to know about it after 3 months i.e the actual denial date.

I did not received EAD till now.

I am in big dilemma about my I -140. Did anybody have similar problem. Does INS Nebraska taking such a long time for this kind of cases.

There are lot of gurus over here. Please somebody suggest what is my course of action

Thanks a lot for your time.

Thanks,
Novice

Hi Novice 72,
what was your RFE about. Can u give the details. Did you try calling up NSC or writing a letter to the director of NSC. What was the reason for your friends denial?

Thanks for quick response.
Lawyer told my friend that his case was denied because the salary was low on his W-2 i.e low compare what is on Labour.

Regarding my case in 2002 my company asked my prevous W-2 and mailed the RFE with them.
I was in X company till march 2002 and joined Y company in March 2002 and applied Labour in Dec 2002.
For the RFE my company guys said they send my X company and present company W - 2.
MY X company W -2 was good and My present company W -2 was low( i.e GC appled company). Does it create any problems?

I really don't exactly ehat is on the RFE. This are the inputs from my company which I no longer trust.
I called the INS a month back and they said my case has not reached and it is still in process.
Thanks ginnu and charlesangel.

novice72, I am in the same boat as you, I believe in this forum there are many people having the same case as you and me. INS got my RFE response on Dec.19 2003, but no news until now. Looks like they stop processing RFE response cases,:mad: . They just torture us.

I got the same query and my company replied 3 weeks back and my stutus is not changed yet , not even to "they recieved the response" , i don't know what should be done to make sure they ,at least, recieved rfe reply.
one of my friend told me that sometime bcis doesn't change the status for recieving rfe, they will change once any decision is taken on application.

any suggestion wud be appriciated !!!.

for many people approvals come within a week of INS receiving the RFE in their system. Not sure if they are taking a lot of time means that the reply is not complete and hence they will deny it

Actually I read a statement from Sheela Murthy that most often the cases of RFE which are very delayed are often incomplete and may result in denial. However, I was not sure what was the time frame she had in mind when she said long time

Hi !@#$,
I tried calling the BCIS today.. they gave me the same answer - that they are processing Aug 16th cases and it will reach Sept soooooooooooon.....................

I guess we have no other option but to grin and bear.

Originally posted by !@#$
no wild guesses, PLEASE.

You can call the 800 number and ask for a referral/enquiry if 60 days have passed since USCIS ack'ed your RFE response.

I called the 800 number and they said there are processing June 17th ( my ND is June 7th ). They will respond within 30 days.

Originally posted by charliesangel
Actually I read a statement from Sheela Murthy that most often the cases of RFE which are very delayed are often incomplete and may result in denial. However, I was not sure what was the time frame she had in mind when she said long time

Can you please send me the link where you read on murhty.com "Murthy that most often the cases of RFE which are very delayed are often incomplete and may result in denial"

I would greatly appreciate that.

Tom, I dont have the link right now. Will try to search it in google and find. I think I was just searching for RFE response time in google when i came upon that post.

For the past three days I am doing a search on Murthy.com and also I read all the chat sessions if i can find any information on the RFE'S.

Tom, I have also been doing RFE response time search for the past one month...but after all this search i am not sure what to believe in.

hello

guys,

anybody has any update on long waiting RFE's? I read in some other thread about I140 denial which was answered in Dec 2nd week. Looks like long waiting RFE decisions eventually turn out to be denials...

Still waiting

My RFE response was received on 1/27/04. Still waiting.....
I know some people got I-140 approved a long time after RFE response.
Here are several cases:

LIN0324051071 12/22 RFE response received; 3/1/04 approved
LIN0323950189 12/19 RFE response received; 3/1/04 approved
LIN0325550071 12/29 RFE response received; 3/4/04 approved

However, almost all of the denied case were denied after long waiting since they submitted RFE response.

Originally posted by !@#$
mimihu,

What is the status on your case buddy ?