I-140 Premium Processing Tracker

Can I-140 Filled under regular processing be convert into premiumprocessing any time

Hi ,

I am having following question regarding I-140 premium processing

1.Can I-140 filled under regular processing be converted into premium processing any time ?? If yes , then after upgrading my I140 case from regular processing to premium processing can i expect to get my I140 approved within next 20 days??
2.What is the procedure for converting I140 filled under regular processing to premium processing

Many Thanks!!

See Reply below

sharma_rita said:
Hi ,

I am having following question regarding I-140 premium processing

1.Can I-140 filled under regular processing be converted into premium processing any time ?? If yes , then after upgrading my I140 case from regular processing to premium processing can i expect to get my I140 approved within next 20 days??
You can covert any time before it is taken up for processing.
Approval has to come with in 15 working days

2.What is the procedure for converting I140 filled under regular processing to premium processing

Your Attorney has to notify USCIS with a Form signed by your employer. talk to your attorney for this

Many Thanks!!

Is I-140 Premium Processing possible for labor sub case?

A quick question - does anyone have experience with using I-140 premium processing in a labor substitution case? I have received conflicting opinions from two different lawyers. FDBL says it is possible on its website, under certain circumstances:

http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9a...8e7fb2f2009f50d9852571f6007910dd?OpenDocument

but another lawyer who I spoke to said that it is not possible.

Can anyone share their experience, especially if they have filed and been approved.

Many Thanks
Ankur

Wanted IMP info regarding i140 premium processing

web site below(I guess wrong info) says that I140 premium processing can be done if the request for premium processing with $1000 sent to USCIS within 15 calender days from the day we filled I-140

http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9a...8e7fb2f2009f50d9852571f6007910dd?OpenDocument

"Employers requesting premium processing must pay a special $1,000 processing fee (in addition to the normal filing fees) in exchange for guaranteed processing of the I-140 petition within 15 calendar days of filing"

But at USCIS web site below it is written that 15 days is their service time .It is not written any were that-- " I140 premium processing can be done if the request for premium processing with $1000 sent to USCIS within 15 calender days from the day we filled I-140" --

http://149.101.23.2/graphics/howdoi/prem_process.htm

My question is if someone file for i140 under regular processing Then can he upgrade I140 case to premium processing any time like 1 month 3 month after filling I140 ,when ever he want to, by submitting $1000 to USCIS

Cincinnati, axbasit, vc594088

PP 11/3/06
no news yet.

Cincinnati, axbasit, vc594088, did you guys get any new updates yet?

GYC

no news yet

I got an RFE, do not know what it is.
have not got the notice yet.
basit

GYC said:
PP 11/3/06
no news yet.

Cincinnati, axbasit, vc594088, did you guys get any new updates yet?

GYC

axbasit

<<<I got an RFE, do not know what it is.
basit>>>>

Thanks for the update, I just got a new LUD 11/13/06, no status change yet. :confused:

I wish you test best, keeps us updated, thanks.

My attorney still has to make an inquiry dont know if he already did but i dont see any update in online case status. It still says we have received your PP application on 12-Oct blah blah.
The problem is I can not directly contact my attorney i has to go through HR. Anyway i will keep you guys posted....

GYC said:
<<<I got an RFE, do not know what it is.
basit>>>>

Thanks for the update, I just got a new LUD 11/13/06, no status change yet. :confused:

I wish you test best, keeps us updated, thanks.
My I-140 approved. here is my singature:
PPD: 11/3/06
LUD: 11/3, 11/6, 11/7, 11/13
received lawyer call that it is been approved 11/14/06.

Good luck to Axbasit and Cincinati.

case info

Upgraded to PP
sent 11/09
USCIS Closed on 11/10
Re-delivered on 11/13
LUD 11/14 Nebraska center

Upgraded and Waiting for approval, as nothing happened since sept 13 2006.

i-140 PP approved

Todays Case status says I140 approved.

I140 Filed June 30 , 2006 NSC
Upgrade Letter sent 11/09
RD 11/13
LUD 11/14, 11/15

Approve date 11/14

--gcdedo

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on my case.

Upgraded to PP
sent 11/09
RD 11/13
LUD 11/14 Nebraska center
Approved today 11/15
EB2 Category

I've recently got my 140 upgraded to PP. I was under the assumption that I will be able to track it with the same LIN number as the original one. My attorney says otherwise. They are saying they are waiting for the new Receipt with new LIN number come in mail.

Is that possible?
I've read other postings where people were using existing tracking numbers. It just reflects the new status that the app has been changed to PP.

I am confused now
Please advise. Thanks.

nervewreck said:
I've recently got my 140 upgraded to PP. I was under the assumption that I will be able to track it with the same LIN number as the original one. My attorney says otherwise. They are saying they are waiting for the new Receipt with new LIN number come in mail.

Is that possible?
I've read other postings where people were using existing tracking numbers. It just reflects the new status that the app has been changed to PP.

I am confused now
Please advise. Thanks.

Yes U can track with your old LIN number.

5 week I-140 approval

No premium processing requested - just got it in 5 weeks. Now years ??? for I-485 - hopefully new congress will help us!!!!

See signature

140 premium processing RFE

Hi Axbasit,

Have you heard anything about the RFE on your 140 case?
Can anyone else who's got a RFE let me know what it was for and how long it took to get a decision after responding to the RFE?
Thanks a lot.

Sunnyap

RFE notice

the USCIS told on web that the notice was mailed on Nov 7,
but the lawyer still has not received any notice so don't know what is
this RFE about?

-- basit

sunnyap said:
Hi Axbasit,

Have you heard anything about the RFE on your 140 case?
Can anyone else who's got a RFE let me know what it was for and how long it took to get a decision after responding to the RFE?
Thanks a lot.

Sunnyap

got RFE notice

got RFE notice, it's about Ability to pay.

-- basit

axbasit said:
the USCIS told on web that the notice was mailed on Nov 7,
but the lawyer still has not received any notice so don't know what is
this RFE about?

-- basit