I-140 Premium Processing Tracker

It seems there are not many EB2 PP yet. Mine was applied yesterday. Very_hopeful, please keep us posted....

Good Luck to all

Premium Processing Upgrade

Anyone has experience with upgrading a pending I-140 to Premium Processing? I am wondering how long it should take from when USCIS receives the I-907 (through fedex, NOT e-file) till at least an LUD change happens on the pending I-140 case?

advance degree I140 does not require an approved PERM. Does anyone know if the Premium Processing work for this kind of application also ? So far i heard only NIW are not part of this.

juntha said:
advance degree I140 does not require an approved PERM. Does anyone know if the Premium Processing work for this kind of application also ? So far i heard only NIW are not part of this.

EB1-EA and NIW are not part of it yet.

It looks like, thus far, PP only concerns those applications that are not self petitioned.

Waiting4GCNow said:
EB1-EA and NIW are not part of it yet.

It looks like, thus far, PP only concerns those applications that are not self petitioned.

Well this one isn t self petitioned. Advanced degree is in the middle between NIW and scheduled A... It requires sponsorship by a company but no PERM needed.
Ok Well i guess i ll wait until the 30 days Inquiry for the RFE expires then i ll gamble my hard earned 1000 dollars.
Thanks

juntha said:
Well this one isn t self petitioned. Advanced degree is in the middle between NIW and scheduled A... It requires sponsorship by a company but no PERM needed.
Ok Well i guess i ll wait until the 30 days Inquiry for the RFE expires then i ll gamble my hard earned 1000 dollars.
Thanks

Humm?? Not clear to me.

Which one are you: EB1-A (a.k.a EA), EB1-B (a.k.a OR), or EB1-C (a.k.a manager?

If you're EB2, but not NIW, then you NEED a labor certification, which can be either through an old pending application at a backlog processing center or through Perm.

Waiting4GCNow said:
Humm?? Not clear to me.

Which one are you: EB1-A (a.k.a EA), EB1-B (a.k.a OR), or EB1-C (a.k.a manager?

If you're EB2, but not NIW, then you NEED a labor certification, which can be either through an old pending application at a backlog processing center or through Perm.

Schedule A Group II. was kind of easier to go for me than NIW. And no need for certified labor cert...

(Schedule A, Group II requirements are most similar to the to the employment-based, first preference immigrant visa classification for individuals of extraordinary ability. While that classification more generally recognizes national, as well as international prices, experts, publications, etc., first preference extraordinary ability individuals are by statute supposed to be only those who have risen to the very top of their field and have sustained national or international acclaim. Schedule A, Group II benefits require only widespread acclaim and international recognition and may be easier documented.)

Last edited by a moderator:
PP for preapproved labor?

Asking on behalf of a friend whose H-1 is about to expire.

Can we do premium processing for a preapproved labor (no 140 has been filed on the labor before). The idea is to get a 3 year extension instead of 1 year with just the 140 receipt. Is it possible?

Thanks
dinks

premium processing

ND 09-28-06 got reference
prove that you have advanced degree
u completed high school before going to med school
I am a physician practicing here in U S
i think I ma screwed been fighting this battle for 5 years,
any suggestions from any physician in same boat or somebody else

Options after Labor Approval

Gurus!!.. It looks like my Labor approval can come any time soon.. So just want to check few options from you as you might have already gone through this whole analysis..

Here is my personal detail
PD: Jan-31-2003
EB2/NY/RIR

I will appreciate if you could tell me what options I may have for applying I-140 and I-485, so that I could get GC fast on the basis of my personal detail..

Option-1: Becasue I-485 PD is current (Jan 2003), So can I file I-140 and I-485 in parallel ?

Option-2: Can I go for Premium I-140 processing and then file I-485?

Option-3: Or any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance
EB2/NY/RIR

Its too early to get excited!

catch_gc said:
Gurus!!.. It looks like my Labor approval can come any time soon.. So just want to check few options from you as you might have already gone through this whole analysis..

Here is my personal detail
EB2/NY/RIR

I will appreciate if you could tell me what options I may have for applying I-140 and I-485, so that I could get GC fast on the basis of my personal detail..

Option-1: Becasue I-485 PD is current (Jan 2003), So can I file I-140 and I-485 in parallel ?

Option-2: Can I go for Premium I-140 processing and then file I-485?

Option-3: Or any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance
EB2/NY/RIR

Get your I-140 filed. Because your PD is not yet current. EB2 India is current upto PD 1-1-2003 and yours is 1-31-2003. Also it may go backwards in coming months. So, better for you to file I-140 now.

GCNaseeb said:
Get your I-140 filed. Because your PD is not yet current. EB2 India is current upto PD 1-1-2003 and yours is 1-31-2003. Also it may go backwards in coming months. So, better for you to file I-140 now.
GC Naseeb,
Thanks for your suggestion and I would appreciate if you could also answer few more questions as,
Should I go for Premium processing?
And usually who pays for it, should it be paid by Employer by rule?
Usually how long normal processing takes?

Thanks in advance..
EB2/NY/RIR

It is good if employer pays for Premium Processing. You can also pay for Premium. USCIS accepts personal cheques.

Question of going for PP is a personal one. I went for it because I had slightly complex case as my company got acquired before labor approval. Ineeded to reach an end point for this acquistion suspense quickly and paid the money.

So If you are looking for a quick approval or denial and depend on it to make life decisions then go for it. If you have to pay $1000 and have a solid case and can wait for 6-9 months then don't pay this money. If company pays the it is a no brainer.

Good Luck.

catch_gc said:
GC Naseeb,
Thanks for your suggestion and I would appreciate if you could also answer few more questions as,
Should I go for Premium processing?
And usually who pays for it, should it be paid by Employer by rule?
Usually how long normal processing takes?

Thanks in advance..
EB2/NY/RIR

Does anybody know the language when you are requesting the 1-140 via the premium processign program?

is there any specifi language you need to anotate in the request letter?

I got my 1-140 approved

I finally got email from this folks, I applied by PP so i got it within 2 weeks.
Everything is cool, thank you guys for helping me and understanding this terms and rules.
I will wait for my priority date now.....
I am on EB3 and from india, let me know if i can apply my 1485 immediately....
Any luck for any one so far,

thanks